February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Brooke, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope we see you around here very soon. xo

Welcome new ladies!

AFM, no new symptoms but going to call in a half hour to hopefully schedule an ultrasound for asap. Doc says it's def my gallbladder and that as soon as they know if it's stones, infection, whatever, they'll be able to take the appropriate steps to treating it. Thankfully it's not an uncommon issue with pregnancy but it's still a painful one. So I'm praying they'll be able to tell me something more today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

ooh you poor thing! I hope they find a way to treat it so you can get rid of the pain:hugs:

jenniferttc1, babyclements, MissCourtneyP, tucker07 - Welcome and Congratulations ladies!!

MissCourtneyP - sneezing is definitely a symptom, I had pregnancy rhinitis with Eloise and it looks like I am with Titch now too!! Not so fun in third tri when your bladder is more compressed!!

Well my levels dropped and they were unable to find the gest sac on ultrasound so e informed me it was in fact a miscarriage but my cervix is still closed... Heartbroken just want to sleep for a few days. Good bye ladies thank you fr all your kind words I pray for a happy and healthy 8 months for you all

Big hugs... so sorry :( :hugs:

Well my levels dropped and they were unable to find the gest sac on ultrasound so e informed me it was in fact a miscarriage but my cervix is still closed... Heartbroken just want to sleep for a few days. Good bye ladies thank you fr all your kind words I pray for a happy and healthy 8 months for you all

Oh Brooke, I am so sorry for you loss. Big hugs to you and your family.

Good morning!

Well, no nausea this morning so it was either in my head, a fluke, or maybe an afternoon thing for me. I guess we'll see.

Today = more cleaning for my party tonight, cooking, and Hopefully finding time in there to work on a paper. Ugh. I'm so behind!!

So, I just had my first adversion to food. We made egg burritos for breakfast, which I normally love, but today could hardly eat it. I had to choke down what I could and even ended up spitting some if it out. I don't feel queasy or anything but just the thought of eggs didn't sit well.

Has anyone else experienced this?

So, I just had my first adversion to food. We made egg burritos for breakfast, which I normally love, but today could hardly eat it. I had to choke down what I could and even ended up spitting some if it out. I don't feel queasy or anything but just the thought of eggs didn't sit well.

I'm struggling to eat all the time. But one thing I now can't eat AT ALL are Asda beans. I can eat asda smartprice sausages and beans...but asda beans URGH!!
And I'm going off apples..but the might just be the fact I've been eating like 3 a day recently.

I had a call at 2, the midwife wanted to come round. So I just had my booking appointment, discussed birthing options.
I'm hoping for a water birth in the birthing unit :happydance:

Hi well its taken about 10 tests for me to finally believe it, got my :bfp: two weeks ago and according to the NHS site my due date is approx 6th February 2012.

Although haven't been able to get to the DRs (We've been on holiday and my attempts to get an appointment today were unsuccessful), should be going tomorrow, my hubby is desperate to tell his mum and dad... it feels way too early - but looking forward to their responses, guess as its my first pregnancy I'm being very cautious - I have made it clear no one else will know until after our 12 week scan!!!

Congratulations everyone else!

In my last pregnancy I really went off eggs and normally I love them, still never really got the taste for them since!

Hi well its taken about 10 tests for me to finally believe it, got my :bfp: two weeks ago and according to the NHS site my due date is approx 6th February 2012.

Although haven't been able to get to the DRs (We've been on holiday and my attempts to get an appointment today were unsuccessful), should be going tomorrow, my hubby is desperate to tell his mum and dad... it feels way too early - but looking forward to their responses, guess as its my first pregnancy I'm being very cautious - I have made it clear no one else will know until after our 12 week scan!!!

Congrats & welcome! :flower:

Congrats!!!
Hope you get a Drs appointment tomorrow x

I skipped eggs throughout my first trimester because I really didn't want to get sick with eggs (whenever I'm really poorly, my burps are eggy... :sick:)... So less of a proper aversion and more just avoidance!!!

I am starting to be reminded of how miserable first tri was for me with DD... I just want it to be done already :( I haven't even started feeling REALLY sick or acidic... Just enough to make me think 'I don't want to do this again'.... :( I was literally in tears last night because of it... -sigh- I have a whole list of things to try to avoid MS... Hypnobabies 'Eliminate Nausea', a necklace which is made by the same person I got my depression bracelet from for my PPD, lots of different natural supplements (which I need to run by my MW) incl Vitamin B6, Milk Thistle etc etc.... Someone told me to eat every 2 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night, because the sickness is caused by low blood sugar.

congrats to our newest ladies!

my ultrasound is at 3. they want to peek at the gall and see what's happening with it. I'm feeling alright otherwise, just a little nervous. hoping everything's alright in there!! lol

congrats to our newest ladies!

my ultrasound is at 3. they want to peek at the gall and see what's happening with it. I'm feeling alright otherwise, just a little nervous. hoping everything's alright in there!! lol

Goodluck hun

Hi everyone!

Took me over an hour to read all 40 pages of this thread but I'm so pleased to meet you all! Huge hugs to all of you who have mc this time around. Hope to see you again really soon. I think I'm due about Feb 9th, got my BFP yesterday.

So far I've avoided feeling sick and I don't feel that pregnant but my boobs seem to be getting sorer, I'm constantly gassy and I seem to get hungry quicker. Tiredness seems to be kicking in too, felt like a depressed zombie all morning!

Reading about all the bad stuff has freaked me out a bit but I'm trying to stay positive - I just know it's a sticky bean! (That's my mantra anyway!)

Looking forward to the journey with you all x

Hi everyone!

Took me over an hour to read all 40 pages of this thread but I'm so pleased to meet you all! Huge hugs to all of you who have mc this time around. Hope to see you again really soon. I think I'm due about Feb 9th, got my BFP yesterday.

So far I've avoided feeling sick and I don't feel that pregnant but my boobs seem to be getting sorer, I'm constantly gassy and I seem to get hungry quicker. Tiredness seems to be kicking in too, felt like a depressed zombie all morning!

Reading about all the bad stuff has freaked me out a bit but I'm trying to stay positive - I just know it's a sticky bean! (That's my mantra anyway!)

Wellcome hun!! And Congratz to you! :)

Hi everyone!

Welcome!! You're due on my anniversary so that is, of course, a wonderful sign! :flower:

I just took one of my leftover pg tests and the line was MUCH darker than the last one I took. That makes me happy!! My last pregnancy the lines seemed to get a little lighter. this one...I don't think it could actually get any darker!! *positive thoughts*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->