February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hello ladies!

My edd is 5th Feb so I'm glad I've found you over here! :)

Lots of new ladies!! Welcome all!!!!

Happy Friday!

I'm still not really feeling any symptoms...so of course I'm trying not to worry myself sick! It's very hard though. ugh. I just want to get to the doctors so I can see if everything is okay or not!!!

Hi Ladies!

So happy I finally found this thread (thanks to a link on the 1st Tri page). EDD is Feb 10th, according to online calculators... have to wait till June 28th to confirm with the doctor.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

Hi Ladies!

So happy I finally found this thread (thanks to a link on the 1st Tri page). EDD is Feb 10th, according to online calculators... have to wait till June 28th to confirm with the doctor.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

Congrats!!

Hello again

Had my Doctors appointment today and he and the midwife have calculated me at 6 weeks 4 days, with a due date of 30th January!! I'm pretty sure that this is out as I had fairly long cycles.

Have my first midwife appointment on 30th June - not sure how I'm going to manage this with work - but some things are just too important eh??

I found the midwife really friendly on the phone ... the doctor was a bit odd not even offering any congratulations even when I clarified that not only was the pregnancy planned but that I'm super excited about it - anyone else had any strange experiences??

Baby No2 due 4th Feb for me! First scan is booked for 29 July. Very very excited! x x

Lol, I can barely keep up with this page!!

I had an u/s yesterday, to confirm dates. Since I had an early miscarriage at 4weeks exactly at the end of April, and then my BFP at the end of May, my DR was kind of shocked I was able to get preggers so quick. So, today I'm 5w6d, and based on my LMP (miscarriage) I was originally thinking I was at 6w today, so everything is measuring right on par. I go back to my dr on monday to go over the results. It was too early to see a baby or heartbeat...we just saw the sac, but the tech was adamant that that's perfectly normal. I'm kind of hoping my dr sends me for another one in a couple of weeks so we can see the heartbeat, just for peace of mind.

my symptoms are endless....basically if it's on a list (ANY list!) of pregnancy symptoms (for this far along :) ) I'm feelin em lol. I'm totally looking into that necklace!! Looks awesome!

Hello again
I found the midwife really friendly on the phone ... the doctor was a bit odd not even offering any congratulations even when I clarified that not only was the pregnancy planned but that I'm super excited about it - anyone else had any strange experiences??

When I called to book an appointment, I spoke to the nurse who did say congratulations... but then just "take your vitamins and see you in three weeks". That was it! No guidelines or suggestions, even though it's my first time. Many thanks to you ladies for helping me fill in what I think the nurse should have told me!

Hi everyone

I'm due around 1st/2nd feb with our first :happydance: Got a booking appt on 17th June, I'll be about 7 weeks. Super excited but trying to keep it to ourselves at the moment, saw my mum today and really stuggled not to tell. Daren't see my best friend coz if she asks i'll crack! was planning on waiting till 12 wk scan but that seems ridiculous now after waiting 5 days!! will try to make it to next week. Who else is not telling yet? sticky dust to everyone xx

Hi ladies :wave:
Sorry and :hugs: to those who are going through the misery of a loss :hugs:

Congrats to everyone on their :bfp:s xxx

Can i join you guys? I also have a bit of a problem that you could maybe help me with lol

Heres my story
My name is Kirstie, im 22 and this is my 7th pregnancy. I had an emergency section with my only forever baby at 38weeks due to reduced fetal movement on the 18th November. I wasnt actually trying and i dont have a clue when it actually happened lol when I put lmp etc into ov calculator it says the 27th. We dtd on the 1st of june, the only time round about there lol, and on the 4th i felt my milk being 'let down'. i stopped breastfeeding in January!! lol Anyway i decided to do a test thinking i was crazy loli got my first positive on the 5th on 2 ics, got 4 positives on the 6th on supedrug then confirmed with a digi on the 7th lol is that not too close to conception to be getting super strong poitives? lol

hope someone can help

love Kirstie
xxxx

Hi everyone

I'm due around 1st/2nd feb with our first :happydance: Got a booking appt on 17th June, I'll be about 7 weeks. Super excited but trying to keep it to ourselves at the moment, saw my mum today and really stuggled not to tell. Daren't see my best friend coz if she asks i'll crack! was planning on waiting till 12 wk scan but that seems ridiculous now after waiting 5 days!! will try to make it to next week. Who else is not telling yet? sticky dust to everyone xx

We are pretty much not telling yet. I had to tell my mom because I know if I mc again I'll need her support. And I told one of my best friends because she's a doctor. And I also told my cousin who lives here (literally about 3 min from) because she's HERE and if I mc again I'll need her support too!! But, everyone else, we're waiting.

so either im due the 17th feb from lmp or the 22nd from conception lol i have appointment on monday and i will be getting bloods done and a scan within a few weeks due to me being a high risk pregnancy. i dunno whats going on lol either that or i actually got pregnant last month lol xxx

Hi everyone

We are pretty much not telling yet. I had to tell my mom because I know if I mc again I'll need her support. And I told one of my best friends because she's a doctor. And I also told my cousin who lives here (literally about 3 min from) because she's HERE and if I mc again I'll need her support too!! But, everyone else, we're waiting.

yeah thats what we have done. purely because of the chance of a mc. think its best to do it that way :hugs: xxx

so either im due the 17th feb from lmp or the 22nd from conception lol i have appointment on monday and i will be getting bloods done and a scan within a few weeks due to me being a high risk pregnancy. i dunno whats going on lol either that or i actually got pregnant last month lol xxx

Welcome and congrats!!! I think going by conception date is more accurate. Plus, that makes your baby due on the 22nd, my birthday! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->