February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hahaha ok we will go with that date then :) my baby will be coming via section at 37weeks though :( it can be my edd though lol xxxx

Hi everyone

I'm due around 1st/2nd feb with our first :happydance: Got a booking appt on 17th June, I'll be about 7 weeks. Super excited but trying to keep it to ourselves at the moment, saw my mum today and really stuggled not to tell. Daren't see my best friend coz if she asks i'll crack! was planning on waiting till 12 wk scan but that seems ridiculous now after waiting 5 days!! will try to make it to next week. Who else is not telling yet? sticky dust to everyone xx

We are pretty much not telling yet. I had to tell my mom because I know if I mc again I'll need her support. And I told one of my best friends because she's a doctor. And I also told my cousin who lives here (literally about 3 min from) because she's HERE and if I mc again I'll need her support too!! But, everyone else, we're waiting.

yeah thats what we have done. purely because of the chance of a mc. think its best to do it that way :hugs: xxx

Agreed. Last time we didn't mean to tell a lot of people, but a lot knew and when I lost the baby it was like losing it again and again every time I had to tell someone. Ugh. So this time, mums the word!

yeah there is nothing worse than telling everyone then having to go back and say you lost it. people never no what to say and try to comfort you but it makes it worse. OH got drunk the day i found out this time and told everyone so i had to let my close friends and brother know. just got fingers crossed i dnt mc again. any new symptoms? my boobs started leaking in the bath today :dohh: lol i just have that and im shattered lol xxx

yeah there is nothing worse than telling everyone then having to go back and say you lost it. people never no what to say and try to comfort you but it makes it worse. OH got drunk the day i found out this time and told everyone so i had to let my close friends and brother know. just got fingers crossed i dnt mc again. any new symptoms? my boobs started leaking in the bath today :dohh: lol i just have that and im shattered lol xxx

I have virtually no symptoms which is very worrying to me!

We're not really telling anyone yet. I ended up telling my best friend cos she guessed we were trying at our wedding a few weeks ago. It was this whole ridiculous conversation where a third friend asked if we had any condoms because she hadn't seen her husband in weeks and it was their only night together before she went back to Geneva...and when I said no they were like "How can you not have condoms with you at your wedding? Are you using any birth control??" :rofl::rofl:

I have few symptoms but very mild, stretching feeling, occasional bit of feeling sick, bigger boobs (can't get used to that! have always been A cup!) oh and out of control dandruff, lovely!

thats one way for your secret to be blown lol
i never really had any symptoms with Cam so i think you dnt always get loads. your still only 5weeks, plenty of time for symptoms lol they will all hit you as soon as you turn 6 weeks then you will be cursing them lol xxx

I'm due nearly the same time as you JohnsPrincess! I have virtually no symptoms either...fingers crossed for both of us that we get none and everything is good :thumbup:

Hi girls

I am due of 14th Feb 2012, we already have a 8 year old , so kinda feels like the first time again!

Looking forward to keeping upto date with all everyones progress!

Thanks xx

Hi. Does anyone have an really bad cramping ? I dunno if it's trapped wind etc but oh it's annoying x

I'm due nearly the same time as you JohnsPrincess! I have virtually no symptoms either...fingers crossed for both of us that we get none and everything is good :thumbup:

Lol, I'd totally take anything at this point! Having none again just makes me stress out!! But yes, fingers are crossed!!!

Lol said:
Was the same way... didn't have any symptoms until last night and then BAM, soooore bbs. Today just walking around hurts. Guess I got what I wished for! Hang in there!!

And another q if anyone is using a clearblue digi does it se
To take forever for te pregnant sign to come up then ages after that for 1-2 ? X

And another q if anyone is using a clearblue digi does it se
To take forever for te pregnant sign to come up then ages after that for 1-2 ? X

My pregnant sign came up super quick..less than 30 seconds I think. It took ages for the 2-3 to come up though. Pregnant probably comes up quicker at 2-3 though because I guess there's more hormones?

Hi ladies! I got my :bfp: on 5/29, which was 5 days before AF was due! I am due on 2/10/12!!
This is baby number 3 for us! We have been trying for 8 months!
My first sign to take a test was the extreme :sick: I had... I never feel that way!
I hope you will take me into your club!! <3

Hi ladies! I got my :bfp: on 5/29, which was 5 days before AF was due! I am due on 2/10/12!!
This is baby number 3 for us! We have been trying for 8 months!
My first sign to take a test was the extreme :sick: I had... I never feel that way!
I hope you will take me into your club!! <3

Welcome and congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"