February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

oooh swan - Happy Monday! I know how much you were looking forward to it!!! Cant wait for your update!

Laidee is that 2pm UK time tomorrow???

Congrats everyone on your scans!! Wed week ww will be having ours! :D
Hope everyone is doing well. Ugh I have the Monday Blues :( Roll on the weekend!!!

:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

We are pretty excited. Now only 20 more weeks until we meet our Aria. :)

edit// oh yeah, and there is only one baby. :haha: I realized after putting multiple pinks that could, in theory, be very misleading. xD

Congratulations swan, im getting very jealous now everyone seems to be finding out and I have to wait till october x

edit// oh yeah, and there is only one baby. :haha: I realized after putting multiple pinks that could, in theory, be very misleading. xD

Congrats..time to go PINK shopping!!

Hi Ladies,

I've been majorly MIA lately as we're having bathroom and basement renovations at our house. I've just had time to comment on the 2nd Tri board, but you ladies move so fast on this thread I can't keep up!

Anyways, I just wanted to say CONGRATS to all the new :blue: and :pink: members. And a special shout out to all the :yellow: members to stay strong!

Just one note for Vegtabully - I hope you don't mind my adding Nathanael to my baby list since you went with Jonah (which I also love, but we have a Jonah in the family already). Both names are just adorable! :)

I spent 12 hours yesterday holding my 5 month old twin niece & nephew as it was their baptism and I'm my niece's godmom. It made me sooo anxious for our little boy, but THRILLED that he won't come out at 15lbs because my arms are so tired today! Time to start weight lifting :haha:

Hi ladies,

right, I have managed to catch up a little but the whole 2 weeks would be ridiculous!!

congrats on the gender scans and hope everyone is happy with them. I have to wait until the 14th october for mine!! seems like forever away!! :-(

I went to the midwife on Friday and was pretty disappointed! she checked my BP and asked of everything was alright and then told me ok thats it will see you in January!!!!! when I'm 34 weeks!!! apparantly because this is my 3rd they wont need to see me before then!! I have my scan next month but I dont get to see the mw/doc then so will effectively be going without seeing a mw for 18 weeks!!!

she never tried listening for the hb either so I wont actually hear the HB until am 34 weeks either!! not very impressed to be honest, how will they tell if there is a problem before then, what if LO is not growing properly? how I am I supposed to know this?

find it quite scary that I am pretty much going it alone!

That's kind of crazy Geogem! I would have thought that, no matter what # child this is, they'd see you as often as any other baby, seeing as every pregnancy is different. :/ I've never heard of that as being policy before. I'd be frustrated too if I were you!

Go for it, Diana! Even if we used it later, I'm sure there's room for a few Natanaels :)

Geogem, that would drive me crazy! That's such a long wait.

CONGRATZ SWAN ON TEAM PINK!!!!
Does't it feel so good to finally know!!!

Where is Tiger? I want to know how her scan went??!!

Hi ladies, congrats on all the recent scans, and all the :pink: :blue: seems pretty even on the first page, i counted 7 pinks and 7 blues so far!!

I always follow the thread, sorry i don't comment much, its always so fast moving I can never keep up lol!

My scan is on Thursday, I can't wait! We're going to find out the gender. Anyone else have theirs on Thursday?

Geogem - i can't believe it about the midwife app when the baby isnt your first, seems crazy to me!

Hope everyone is ok x

congrats on team pink swan!!! Less than 4 more hours until my scan.. come on clock go!

Yey ~ Fantastic :yipee:

Congrats on your little Girl Aria :pink: :cloud9:

Congrats on team :pink: swan!

Gem - don't even get me started on that topic. They were like that with my first bub and we ended up going for private care, auto made that decision this time (much to the dismay of the bank balance!!). Bloody NHS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->