February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats on team :pink: Swan! :)

I just bought some girly wool longies, so I hope Peawich is actually a girl :rofl:

HAHA Night that's fabulous. :D I'll keep my FX for you! ;D

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited... and really impatient for updates from the other ladies who have their scans today. :dance: I'm so jittery, because now I just keep thinking of all the lovely things I want to buy.

Aria was a punk today during the scan, I might add. She kept being difficult when they were trying to count her fingers - kept palming her cheeks and rolling over to look at us so the hands were flat against her face, hidden from sight as she'd roll and grin at us. The sonographer was laughing, but had a time getting her to cooperate. The minute it was time to peek between the legs, though, she parted them and was pretty showy about it. :haha: She didn't stop moving the entire time. Guess the decaf frappachino did the trick! I'll need to remember to thank my friend for that suggestion. :lol:

Geogem, that is insane! I have been upset that after my 16 week appointment I won't see anyone until 28 weeks, but 34?!!! You're practically due by then!

Just got back from my scan and we are team :pink: Alyssa Milan

I'm so excited but I think DH is elated. He sent out a mass text to almost everyone in his phone before i could even get off the table! Oh little girl was super active and didn't want to cooperate. After an hour she finally decided to open her legs and show her goods. Such a lady lol:winkwink: We're going to have to go back so the tech can finish the exam. She kept turning her head away so they couldn't check her nose and mouth for cleft. I'm in love :cloud9:

just got back from my scan and we are team :pink: Alyssa milan

i'm so excited but i think dh is elated. He sent out a mass text to almost everyone in his phone before i could even get off the table! Oh little girl was super active and didn't want to cooperate. After an hour she finally decided to open her legs and show her goods. Such a lady lol:winkwink: We're going to have to go back so the tech can finish the exam. She kept turning her head away so they couldn't check her nose and mouth for cleft. I'm in love :cloud9:

congratz!!!!!!!

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Baby girl was very cooperative for the most part. She waved at us a few times, and had her legs wide open, so we knew gender within the first couple minutes. :) I do have to go back for another scan in 8 weeks, so they can do heart measurements. She was just tucked so far down in my pelvis, they couldn't get them. I moved around, they poked at her, but she was comfortable and wasn't budging!

On the way home, hubby and I stopped and hit up Kohl's clearance. $100 worth of clothes (dresses), for $20. The shopping has already begun!!

She is till nameless though. :)

Gem, this is my 3rd and I am going every 4 weeks, and after about 2 more appointments I will be going every 2 weeks. I think that they should have more concern and care for you, it does not matter what baby you are on!! I don't know if you have the option of looking into a different clinic around you, but it would be worth it to keep you calm and to know how the baby is doing, I would be insane if I had to go that many weeks without seeing a doctor!!

Dreamer, :hi::hi::hi: I have my scan on Thursday as well!! I think that I am going to go crazy waiting the next 3 days!!

Congrats to Swan and Laidee on their :pink: bundles!!! :D

Congrats RedHeadBabies!! All of these :pink: bundles I hope it carries on for the rest of the week (or at least for me)!! :haha:

Congrats to Laidee and RedHead on their baby :pink: princesses! :D

Love the name Laidee! And sounds like our girl was as nixie as yours, lol! They did eventually get all her measurements but boy, she was not cooperating. She really didn't want her fingers counted for whatever reason. But the minute we went to look at the sex, legs flew apart. Yikes! :haha: I actually thought she was a boy because the first time we saw her legs (measurements of femur, etc.) the placenta was between them and we thought we saw boy bits. I was surprised when we went back to it! lol.

Did you think of potential name ideas yet RedHead? :) And way to go on the Kohl's clearance - that's awesome!

FX for you TeQuiero! :D I can't wait to hear what you're having!

I think we're waiting on... 1... maybe 2 more scans from today? And a lot more this week! :dance: How exciting!

Wow, so many gender scans. Congrats ladies! So fun to start to bond with your little sons and daughters.

Sorry to the ladies with colds. Rest up and heel soon.

Geogem, I'm waiting almost as long as you - until Oct. 12. We can be tail-end buddies together! So sorry to hear about your troubles with the midwife. In the US it's standard to go to every other week around the fifth month and every week starting at 34 weeks or so. I can't imagine it being different.

Swan...we're so stuck on names. I really liked Jillian... Jillian Joy (my grandma's name is Joyce), but DH doesn't like Jillian. I also like Jolie, or Joleigh, but with our last name of Olds, I think it sounds a little strange. Jolie Olds. Its going to take work to find a name for this little girl.

grats redhead and laidee (and swan again lol)!

looks like today is the day of the pink, because we found out that twin B is ALSO a girl! - So we have two little princesses coming!

My gender scan is on oct 12th too.. :) yay for the end of feb laides coming along too.. :)

ive only read a little so if i miss u, i promise i will catch up !!!
junebugs - congrats on your boy !!! :blue: i was right!!!!
kelly- congrats on ur girl :pink: ! i was wrong :haha:
we had our scan yesterday and.........
:pink: GIRL :pink:

:dance: :happydance: :dance:

she was very shy and the lady wasnt really confident at first but at the end of the scan she said shes pretty sure girl as she got flashed a few times and there were no bits at all.
tried getting some 3d photos but our little girl had her hands over her head !
we are completely shocked as this is the 2nd girl in my DH's family in over 20years !!
my husband is completely worried about raising a girl though :haha:
but over the moon, hes so proud of his swimmers :rofl:

I think the girls are winning now lol.
Congrats redhead so exciting and dbl w the shopping. I love kohls clearance.
Well my cold is awful and today I napped for 3 hrs now I am praying my son falls asleep soon. Ugh back to work tomorrow though.
I'm getting so.anxious not knowing what this baby is also WHY CAN'T I.FEEL MOVEMENT? Come one this is my second I should feel it now :( I know bubsy is .moving because I saw it on the us. Do u tjjnk because it was backwards kicking to the inside. Is why?? Hopefully soon!!!!

Ok rant over thanks for listening.

Also how many of us are still active on here? Seems way less then all the people on the main page.
Just a random thought.

Heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"