February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats on the other successful gender scans!

Rest up and feel better, mumanddad.

I forgot to mention that while she couldn't actually say anything and our next MW appointment isn't for close to a month, all the measurements put the baby at 21 weeks now. Don't know if my MW will adjust my due date though. He'll come when he wants either way lol

We think we have a name if anyone wants to share their opinion. DH gave me a list of almost 30 names and we whittled it down together.

Jonah Eckert

Second choice was Nathanael, but it seems like he'll be more likely to use his full name with Jonah (and it can still be shortened if he really wants).

Swan, I hope that you feel better!!

Mumanddad, It sucks that you broke your toes, but it is good that the baby is doing well!! Take this time to relax a little!!

VegtaBully, I like the name Jonah!!! It is great you guys liked it together!!

Yes, Junebugs was right & I was wrong, thought she was having a Girl!! :dohh: Some serious hat eating going on here :howdy: :haha:

OH YES I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!! I think you need to film it for me ;) hehehhe.... i should have bet you something because i was right with yours!!!!

Thank you girls for all the congratz!! I feel so much better knowing 100% now. I think even if the Dr. was to sat she though it was a boy i would have wanted to do another scan anyways (a big thank you to my husband). The scan he got me was 3d so there was NO mistaking it for a cord, you could see the cord going above his head and this "bits" were right out!! He def. was not shy this time!!! lol....... the 3d is really cool but att he same time i think it was really to soon. He looks very thin and his eyes look like they are bulging out a bit. I can see why people do it later when they have more fat. It was still cool to see him moving around so much!!

Thanks ladies; I'm trying to get lots of vitamin C and rest. :) I always had a weak immune system in the past - ever since I got strep in HS anyway - so I expected it'd be worse when I was pregnant. 1 sinus infection and this looks like maybe only a cold... so that's not too bad so far! :haha:

Love the book Jokerette! :D That's so cute!

I can't sleep at all. In less than 12 hours... like, just over 11... I will be at the doctor's! :dance: YAY.

Thanks ladies; I'm trying to get lots of vitamin C and rest. :) I always had a weak immune system in the past - ever since I got strep in HS anyway - so I expected it'd be worse when I was pregnant. 1 sinus infection and this looks like maybe only a cold... so that's not too bad so far! :haha:

Love the book Jokerette! :D That's so cute!

I can't sleep at all. In less than 12 hours... like, just over 11... I will be at the doctor's! :dance: YAY.

YAY SWAN!!!!!! OMG YOUR SCAN IS SOOOOOOOO SOON!!!!!!!! Get some sleep your body needs it and you will be even closer to your scan when you get up!!!

I feel for you swan....I think I'm getting a cold too :( can we take airborne does anyone know?

Oh no ladies!!!! I think I'm getting sick :( I have a terrible sore throat and just feel overall icky. Plus my skin is tingling. I hope this doesn't get worse. Feeling like a super big baby now lol

I feel for you swan....I think I'm getting a cold too :( can we take airborne does anyone know?

I found this from another message board:

Airborne (dietary supplement)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Airborne is a dietary supplement and health formula which is claimed to help ward off harmful bacteria and germs, and help prevent the flu and the common cold. The formula contains herbal extracts, amino acids, antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins, and other nutrients, and can be purchased in many U.S. retail stores over-the-counter in three different forms: a tablet which can be taken orally or dissolved in water, a chewable "Gummi" lozenge, or a concentrate powder….

Pregnant women are advised to exercise extreme caution regarding Airborne consumption. Excess preformed vitamin A during early pregnancy has been associated with a significant increase in life-threatening birth defects. Vitamin A is indeed necessary for fetal development, but most women already carry stores of it in their fat cells. Researchers recommend that pregnant women either restrict their supplemental consumption of vitamin A to 4,000 - 8,000 IUs daily, or they should instead consume beta carotene.[7]…

Supplement facts and ingredients
Following are the supplement facts of the original Airborne tablet. Though the ingredients of other versions of Airborne vary slightly to produce different flavors and functions, all of what would be considered the active ingredients of the formula are included below.
•Calories: 5
•Sodium: 230mg
•Total Carbohydrates 0g
•Sugars 0g
•Protein 0g
•Vitamin A (Palmitate) 2,000 IUs
•Vitamin C 1,000mg
•Vitamin E (Acetate) 30 IUs
•Riboflavin 2.8mg
•Magnesium (Oxide & Sulfate) 40mg
•Zinc (Sulfate) 8mg
•Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) 15mcg
•Manganese (Gluconate) 3mg
•Potassium 75mg
•Amino Acids (Glutamine as L-Glutamine, Lysine as L-Lysine HCl) 50mg
•Proprietary Blend 350mg: Maltodextrin, Lonicera, Forsythia, Schizonepeta, Ginger, Chinese Vitex, Isatis Root, Echinacea

Scan in T minus 15 hours.... Glad I'll be sleeping for 8.5 of them!!! Ahhhh so excited!!! :) I,have no feeling about what baby is. Sooooooo excited!!

Tiger and Swan can't wait to hear your news!!! :)

Wow...seems as if im not the only one fighting a cold. I hope you feel better swan and saphire.

Jokerette - That is So sweet!! I bet that will be his very favorite book!! You drew all the pictures yourself??? So great!!

How many are getting scans tomorrow?? At least a couple!!! Can't wait to read an update!! Make sure you all get on here as soon as possible, lol.

I have a regular appt tomorrow. Perfect timing since I'm in my freak out stage, lol.

:wave: ladies!

Congratulations to KJ and Kelly on your lovely :pink: and to Vegta,Jokerette and Junebugs on your :blue: Looks like the gender test you took earlier was spot on then, Jokerette.

Good luck on your scans, tiger,redheadbabies and Swannsong!!

It is so HARD to stay team yellow, but staying the course!

Thanks Jokerette I picked herbal tea instead lol.
Seems like its the change in season feel better everyone.

Congrats on the gender scans Kelly & Junebugs!!

Sooooooooo much to catch up on after not logging on over the weekend. Looks like I might be here quite a while catching up :coffee:

I am at work early today, have to leave in 20 for my appointment.

:dance: :happydance: :dance: Despite being at work an hour early today, I'm wide-awake. This is tragic, as I sense myself crash and burning later. :haha:

Hope everyone is having/has a glorious Monday! I'll be back later to let you ladies know how it goes, and to catch the other updates! :D

How many are getting scans tomorrow?? At least a couple!!! Can't wait to read an update!! Make sure you all get on here as soon as possible, lol.

I have a regular appt tomorrow. Perfect timing since I'm in my freak out stage, lol.

I have my scan tomorrow....2pm!!!:happydance:

Good morning ladies! I still feel like crap but slightly better than last night. I had the worse night and couldn't really sleep. I couldn't tell if it's because I'm excited or just feel miserable, but the hot tea with honey seemed to help my throat somewhat. It definitely sent me to the bathroom 10,000 time during the night.

Good luck everyone on their scans and appointments today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->