February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Had a lot of pages to catch up on, so I'm sorry if I miss you, but...CONGRATS TO:

KJ :pink:
Kelly :pink:
Vegta :blue:
Junebug :blue:

Yay for all of our new blue and pink bundles!

Swan and Tiger, its almost our day, the 19th is almost here!!! :)

Welcome xCeex
Congrats on gender scans girls! I'm so jealous! We'll be finding out on 20th OCTOBER. A flipping lifetime away! :lol:

So, my husband did a surprise for me because he knew how upset i was about yesterday. He booked me a private scan that just looks at the gender quickly and it's 100% a...................................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blue: YAY! Congrats!!! You were right!!! WooHoo!!!!! :blue:

Welcome xCeex!!

Tiggertea, I am sorry you have to wait so long!!

I am ready for the next 4 days to FLY by!!

Hope your all well ladies.

I have just done my last shift at the local because ive just fallen over a gas bottle that wasnt strapped up. I have hurt my back and broke my toes :( so my oh has told them i wont be back. Im waiting for a phone call from hospital to say if there is anyone availiavble to check me and baby over :( but i cant walk at all.

What a crap way to end a good weekend hay!

Can I be added? 29th feb x

:wave: Welcome ~ Good to see you here

Good luck for your scan today :pink: :dance: :blue:

:blue: YAY! Congrats!!! You were right!!! WooHoo!!!!! :blue:

Yes, Junebugs was right & I was wrong, thought she was having a Girl!! :dohh: Some serious hat eating going on here :howdy: :haha:

I have just done my last shift at the local because ive just fallen over a gas bottle that wasnt strapped up. I have hurt my back and broke my toes :( so my oh has told them i wont be back. Im waiting for a phone call from hospital to say if there is anyone availiavble to check me and baby over :( but i cant walk at all.

:hugs: You poor thing ~ Hope you get seen quickly & feel better soon :hug:

Hi ladies! Congrats Kelly and Junebugs on your gender scans...so exciting!

Welcome new ones :)

1 more day until my scan. For once I can't for a Monday to get here. Eeeek!!

Oh jeez! Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

I still havent fely my LO move yet! :baby: Honestly cant remember when I felt DD?:shrug:

oh my!!!! im glad you and the baby are alright overall. but i hope you heal fast!

I just finished writing/illustrating a book for my baby boy!

Here is the thread about the... I'd love for you all to take a look at it :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-writing-illustrating-book-my-future-son.html

Oh mumanddad, I hope that you recover quickly!! Let us know what the dr says when you get checked, thinking about you!

Jokerette, it was so precious!! You did a beautiful job making it! He will love it, especially because his mommy made it for him (and let me tell you little boys love everything about their mommy) <3

I'm cuddled in bed because I think I'm getting sick (again! UGH) but TOMORROW. :D :D :D :D

Baby is ok wiggling about loads but yep i have broken toes so i am now off my day job now because i cant get there :( so i get a few lazy days at home with my dog. Thank you for your kind words x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->