February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

gosh! an extremely pink week so far!!!!! Congrats on all of them!!

Only a week until my scan - cant wait to see peanut again!! Thank god its first thing in the morning, Im not sure I could have waited until the afternoon without going bonkers!

I can’t sew for anything, Night – it’s awful! Always comes off looking like a kiddo was trying to learn. :haha: So I very much admire your ambition!

I’m glad your appointment went well, JP, and that you left feeling more reassured. That’s great! :hugs: I have my appointment tomorrow… which means I need to remember to drink a load in the morning so I actually have to pee when I get there. Always an issue for me, since I usually try not to drink a lot before my commute to work for fear of having to pee in rush hour! :haha:

Aww cute bump Tiger, and cute baby as well! Loving all the pink clothing! I told Chris I just HAD to go shopping for pink last night, and all but begged him to take me. He laughed and said he needed to run out anyway so sure, let’s go buy something pink. I ended up with a pink onesie that says, “Daddy Did My Hair” :haha: because well, we keep laughing how he needs to learn to do girly things. We also got a cute little sleeper that’s pink and has monkeys on the footies. At least for the time being, I have it out of my system… since I’ve already purchased quite a load of clothing and such at the sales the past two weeks. So much yellow and green and white, though, so it’s nice to finally have some pink!

I agree Kelly; I love hearing from everyone, don’t get me wrong, but it’s nice having a group of chatty ladies with whom we can share our experiences and everything. It’s great! Checking the group is the highlight of my morning – I get to work and while I’m running the morning scans, I peek in and update myself on everyone’s happenings. I love this group – and I’m pumped for when we go from ooh and ahh over scan photos to fawning over beautiful newborn photos! :dance:

Yay Dizzy for your upcoming scan! Always wonderful and so surreal seeing the baby on the screen again. :cloud9:

So who all has scans today? This week? I’m trying to keep track but my brain’s really not cooperating! LOL

Hi ladies,
Can I join, I'm due Feb 8th but will have a C-section on Feb 1st. We just found out yesterday that we are having another little girl.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi everyone! I'm still sick but made it into the office since I don't have to walk around alot, I can stay in my seat. I tried to read back on posts but my head feels like mush right now so that's not working :blush:

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll check back in later after my tea.

Welcome GarrickBaby! :) And congrats on your :pink: bundle of joy! I love the name you picked, very beautiful!

Hope you're feeling better Laidee! :hugs: It's so cold in the office today. I think I may need a cup of tea soon!

Hi everyone! I'm still sick but made it into the office since I don't have to walk around alot, I can stay in my seat. I tried to read back on posts but my head feels like mush right now so that's not working :blush:

I hope you feel better!! Sucks that you are at work, but like you said, at least you get to sit!

Hope you're feeling better soon Laidee!! It's nice to be able to work at a desk, but I find it hard to stay awake at times. :)

Hope all ladies that aren't feeling well will be back at 100% soon! Being pregnant is tiring enough without sickness weighing you down!!

So last night on FB I noticed my sister posted a pic of her and one of her daughters all dressed up for a Ren Fest. They looked adorable and I asked where she got the costumes and she said...she made them. I had to laugh, see:
Backstory: I've never met my dad and up to about 8 years ago I thought he was dead but we actually found out he was living. I knew he had two children before me who were about 6 & 7 or so when I was born. I found the address of my sister around 7 years ago and wrote her a letter...crossing my fingers. She emailed me right back and it's been great. I still haven't met my dad or my brother, but my sister and her family went down to Florida one year and we got to meet them. I talk to her and her hubby all the time.
Anyways, so I LOVE crafts. I say I have crafting ADD because there are so many that I enjoy and so many I still want to learn! But I have no clue where I got it from. One of my aunts can crochet and I taught her card making. My other aunt can sew a bit. And my mom can sew a bit, but that's it. Seeing the costumes I finally realized which side of my family I got this from. My sister paints these awesome pictures, she sews Really well, etc etc. I've been wanting to really learn to sew so now I know who to go to when I am having problems!

Anyways, silly story, but I wanted to share, lol!!

So last night on FB I noticed my sister posted a pic of her and one of her daughters all dressed up for a Ren Fest. They looked adorable and I asked where she got the costumes and she said...she made them. I had to laugh, see:
Backstory: I've never met my dad and up to about 8 years ago I thought he was dead but we actually found out he was living. I knew he had two children before me who were about 6 & 7 or so when I was born. I found the address of my sister around 7 years ago and wrote her a letter...crossing my fingers. She emailed me right back and it's been great. I still haven't met my dad or my brother, but my sister and her family went down to Florida one year and we got to meet them. I talk to her and her hubby all the time.
Anyways, so I LOVE crafts. I say I have crafting ADD because there are so many that I enjoy and so many I still want to learn! But I have no clue where I got it from. One of my aunts can crochet and I taught her card making. My other aunt can sew a bit. And my mom can sew a bit, but that's it. Seeing the costumes I finally realized which side of my family I got this from. My sister paints these awesome pictures, she sews Really well, etc etc. I've been wanting to really learn to sew so now I know who to go to when I am having problems!

That's great that you found out where you got that side of you from!! What an interesting story about your Dad thou... i couldn't imagine spending so long thinking my father was dead and finding out after so many years that he was alive. Are you planing on contacting him?

That's great that you found out where you got that side of you from!! What an interesting story about your Dad thou... i couldn't imagine spending so long thinking my father was dead and finding out after so many years that he was alive. Are you planing on contacting him?

I'd like to meet him before he actually does die...but I'm not sure!! He's about 20 years older than my mom...so in his 70s...and he was pretty hard on his body so basically he lives in a home and has for a while. My sister says sometimes he doesn't even know who she is. So...we'll see!

Morning ladies! Ugh I had like 10 min sleep cycles every 30 minute yuck I hate colds. My DH came home from work at 4 am and ran out to try to find me pregnancy approved drugs lol. Well even though he googled and read every label he brought home nyquil tablets and I refused that I was scared. He also brought home tylenol why we have none in the house idk but atleast it helped w the headache. I guess I'll call the Dr. today for what I can take as I am quite the baby sick. I didn't get the pregnancy packet this time maybe because I already have a kid. hmmmmm

anyways.........I think I forgot to congratulate Tiger Yay!

Welcome garrick!!!!

Johnsprincess- I love!!!! crafts too!! I don't really have time for them I am at least trying to get a pregnancy scrap book for the new baby since that's as far as I got with Jonas lol. Hey it's something.

Swan I think it's so nice having people to follow closely into labor and hopfully beyond. I wish we all lived close so we could have one big play date when they arrive. Wouldn't that be nice :)

Morning ladies! Ugh I had like 10 min sleep cycles every 30 minute yuck I hate colds. My DH came home from work at 4 am and ran out to try to find me pregnancy approved drugs lol. Well even though he googled and read every label he brought home nyquil tablets and I refused that I was scared. He also brought home tylenol why we have none in the house idk but atleast it helped w the headache. I guess I'll call the Dr. today for what I can take as I am quite the baby sick. I didn't get the pregnancy packet this time maybe because I already have a kid. hmmmmm

anyways.........I think I forgot to congratulate Tiger Yay!

Welcome garrick!!!!

Johnsprincess- I love!!!! crafts too!! I don't really have time for them I am at least trying to get a pregnancy scrap book for the new baby since that's as far as I got with Jonas lol. Hey it's something.

Swan I think it's so nice having people to follow closely into labor and hopfully beyond. I wish we all lived close so we could have one big play date when they arrive. Wouldn't that be nice :)

I don't really have time either...even though I don't work and don't have a kid yet!! But I try to fit a little bit in per day. I've already finished 2 crochet blankets for the baby and just need to sew some squares together for a 3rd. And I started his pregnancy scrapbook. But I'm also trying to work on 2 pregnancy journal type things, a crochet teddy bear for him, a crochet blanket for my husband for Christmas, a crochet Stewie doll for a late anniversary present for Dh, 2 cross stitch blankets for baby, a Halloween costume for Dh, fitted crib sheets for the mini crib we have at our place in Florida, and curtains for that same place. That's ONLY the stuff that's at the top of the "pile"!!!!! How much will get done? :wacko:

Hello ladies! Ca I join you and be added to the list please!? Don't now how I've missed this thread lol. I'll try my best to keep up with you al, but I'm so useless at keeping on top of busy threads :lol:

I have a little girl due on 25th Feb :flower:

Hello ladies! Ca I join you and be added to the list please!? Don't now how I've missed this thread lol. I'll try my best to keep up with you al, but I'm so useless at keeping on top of busy threads :lol:

I have a little girl due on 25th Feb :flower:

Welcome!

Congrats Ju! :)

And well, Saphire, you live close enough that we can schedule a playdate sometime! ;D haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->