February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hello ladies! Ca I join you and be added to the list please!? Don't now how I've missed this thread lol. I'll try my best to keep up with you al, but I'm so useless at keeping on top of busy threads :lol:

I have a little girl due on 25th Feb :flower:

:wave: Yey ~ Welcome :hugs:

You'll love this thread ~ Such a great group :friends:

Welcome to the new ladies, and congrats to all of the :pink:.

Swan, I believe you asked who has scans this week, I know that dreamer and I both have our scans on Thursday.... I don't know what time her's is but mine is 4 pm (USA ET).... I am going to go bonkers waiting that much longer!!

JP, you are definitely keeping yourself busy!!

I hope that all of the sick ladies get better ASAP!!!

I just got off of FB messaging with a dear friend from High School. He was one of my very best friends and we don't get to catch up near enough! Anyways, I went to two high schools because my mom was in the military. The second was an American HS on a base in England. So I have all these friends who are doing amazing things with their lives - like one was a male model in Japan, LMAO! Anyways, Biggie lives in Paris and he works for a company over there as an ad exec. Check out this picture: https://www.louisvuitton.com/ Should be of Angelina? I'm not a huge fan of hers but he got to go on location with her to Cambodia, where this was shot. He designed the shot!! And, the new ad campaign by LV is actually shot by Annie Liebowitz, so he met her. He also did LV shoots with Keith Richards, Bono, and Gorbachev!!! I'm so proud!! What a job!

Oh yes, Tiger....What is sarsaparilla? :shrug: :munch:
https://www.bundaberg.com/info/product_range/sarsaparilla/
its a drink, im not sure if they have something similar over there, its an aqquired tasted i think. its made from liquorice root and stuff. i usually dont like the stuff, but i do know :haha:

thankyou to everyone who congratulated me :flower:

sorry to hear some of you are sick, ive had horrible horrible hayfever for 4 weeks, and im going insane from it :wacko: i can hardly breathe through my nose most days :grr:

welcome to anyone new :flower:

i have an appt today (9am here) so its in 2.5hrs and my son also has his 18mth needle and check up :wacko: eeek

Saphire I'm dying to feel the baby move too!!! I have an anterior placenta, also partial previa, so that can delay it... I hope we both feel it soon!!

How are all the sick ladies feeling? Those colds getting any better?

I think I accidentally hurt some feelings on the LTTTC board. I didn't realize which board I was on, I was just viewing "today's posts" and someone said they hate Facebook uploads because they think people are rubbing it in. Well I commented that I was sure they went trying to intentionally rub it in, but they were just sharing their happiness. :( they jumped all over me and said I was rubbing it in, and I feel really bad. Ugh :( I honestly didn't realize who the group was and I was really just trying to through out the perspective that people probably weren't posting on FB to be hurtful.

jokerette - :hugs: when i was ttc and in the ttc board i was always being jumped on for being selfish and wanting a 2nd baby so close to number 1. :hugs:
made me feel horrible, i stopped posting in ttc for a while because of it :nope:

i have an anterior placenta aswell :( i hate it, i had a posterior one with jesse

I think I accidentally hurt some feelings on the LTTTC board. I didn't realize which board I was on, I was just viewing "today's posts" and someone said they hate Facebook uploads because they think people are rubbing it in. Well I commented that I was sure they went trying to intentionally rub it in, but they were just sharing their happiness. :( they jumped all over me and said I was rubbing it in, and I feel really bad. Ugh :( I honestly didn't realize who the group was and I was really just trying to through out the perspective that people probably weren't posting on FB to be hurtful.

Try not to feel bad!! Dh and I TTC for about 5.5 years, but I can promise you that I would not have jumped down your throat for saying that! Did it hurt a bit when I'd read about my friends pregnancies and babies? Of course. BUT I was still Happy for them and I knew they weren't trying to rub it in my face. Honestly, that's just silly. They have just as much right to post their happiness as the next person!

So many little girls. How exciting! Neither DH or I have a preference on baby's gender, but we can't wait to find out. My SIL has a thing (it's not a real big deal to her, so it's not annoying or frustrating, just cute) that DH who is her brother ought to have a boy to "carry on the family name" because their other brother has only girls so far. We'll see!

Oh sewing, I am also bad at it! I was so proud of myself for hemming my new maternity courderoys two days ago. I'm 5'0" so even petites are often not short enough. I considered trying to do a panel quilt for the nursery, but my mom has offered to buy a crib bedding set so I may just take her up on it.

Sapphire and Jokerette, you ladies are making me feel better about not feeling Baby yet! So many ladies are very chatty about how they feel their LOs at 14 weeks even with their firsts and I totally am not there.

just so everyone knows lol - i felt lots of movement at 15 weeks and then nothing !!! not for 3 weeks :shrug: maybe a kick a day but i was questioning it, it made me very worried, but the fact my placenta is anterior could be why ? :shrug: but yesterday i felt a fair few kicks :dance: just hope it happens more often !

just so everyone knows lol - i felt lots of movement at 15 weeks and then nothing !!! not for 3 weeks :shrug: maybe a kick a day but i was questioning it, it made me very worried, but the fact my placenta is anterior could be why ? :shrug: but yesterday i felt a fair few kicks :dance: just hope it happens more often !

My mother in law pointed out to me that as the uterus moves up the baby actually get a little more room to spread out, so that could explain why you felt kicks, then none for a while. Very excited for you that you felt some yesterday!! :happydance:

JohnsPrincess, thank you! that makes me feel better! I will have to be more careful next time

I dont remember who it was that posted about the heartbeat bear, but i ordered it and it arrived today! I recorded the heartbeat from my Doppler and now everytime i squeeze the teddy bear I can hear Kenny's quick heartbeat!!! :cloud9:

awww i wish i could get one in australia :(

awww i wish i could get one in australia :(

what about Australia ebay?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cute-re...0267?pt=UK_CE_Cassette_RL&hash=item19c858927b

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10-Talk...976?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf9dbd040

how on earth did u find that ?!!?!?!?!!??!?! ive been searching for ages !!!!

Morning!!! So girls, who has their 2nd tri energy burst!?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->