February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Kelly - Morning to you. I have to say evening as it is 6:45pm here.

WOW we have a talkative bunch here, I love it but missed a few days and it has taken forever to catch up.

CONGRATS on all the PINK bundles and I hope all the sick girls are on the mend.

My 16 week bump picture :dance:

Attachments

• 16 weeks with DD2.png
    16 weeks with DD2.png
    26 KB · Views: 46
Gosh Kelly - thats one prominent bump!!!! Im actually feeling jealous!!!!

I still havent took one single picture of my 'bump' as its still a funny shape and looks like ive piles on the pounds in some funny places :haha: when I have a 'round' one I will finally take a pic and post it on here if i can figure out how to do it!!!
I wouldnt mind if I was lardy as I wouldnt expect to show that soon but as a size 12 I thought I might have been showing more by now!!! :wacko:

2nd tri energy bust!? :rofl: Nope not here. I'm just one big mess from day 1 of pregnancy to the very end. :shrug: The energy and the glow are myths in my world.

Still sick, so I decided to just keep my tail in the house today. My symptoms keep changing up on me. Now I have a cough and I’m congested. But at least the sore throat is gone. Thanks for all the well wishes :thumbup:

Now to play catch-up:
JohnsPrincess – I’m glad that you were able to find your dad and I hope that you will be able to meet him soon. That’s also good that you are now able to have a relationship with your siblings. I wish I was into crafts. I did teach myself how to crochet a little bit when I was younger, maybe I should try to learn again. It would be a nice project to do as the cooler weather sets in.

Ju_bubbs – Welcome!! :hi:

KellyC75 – Cute bump!

Energy burst?! :nope: Ummmm I think I’m less tired now, but still pretty lazy smh.

Morning! I agree no energy burst either but maybe because of the cold.

I was feeling great until this morning when i started to brush my teeth and then suddenly started gagging and could not stop..... i haven't felt that sick in a while..... i'm back to normal now thou!!! :p ...lol

I just took another bump picture and i can not believe how much i have grown in one week!!! WOW

I have no energy.... the second trimester is not an energy boost for me!!!

Junebugs, I am sorry you got sick, but glad it has passed!! I know what you mean about growing in a week, I didn't show until about 2 weeks ago!!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

I have no energy.... the second trimester is not an energy boost for me!!!

Junebugs, I am sorry you got sick, but glad it has passed!! I know what you mean about growing in a week, I didn't show until about 2 weeks ago!!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

Do you have your ultrasound tomorrow??? I can't remember but are you finding out the sex or staying team yellow?

Yes, I have my US tomorrow!! I was ready to stay team yellow, but DH changed the plans, so we are going to find out!! Hoping to be team pink :)

Yes, I have my US tomorrow!! I was ready to stay team yellow, but DH changed the plans, so we are going to find out!! Hoping to be team pink :)

YAY!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to find out!!!

:wohoo: Cant wait to know :yipee:

I was feeling great until this morning when i started to brush my teeth and then suddenly started gagging and could not stop..... i haven't felt that sick in a while..... i'm back to normal now thou!!! :p ...lol

I just took another bump picture and i can not believe how much i have grown in one week!!! WOW

Glad your feeling better :hugs:

Can we see your bump growth pics please? :kiss:

Sure...... 1) last week 2) this week

Attachments

• bump (19).jpg
    bump (19).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • bump(20).jpg
    bump(20).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
So many little girls. How exciting! Neither DH or I have a preference on baby's gender, but we can't wait to find out. My SIL has a thing (it's not a real big deal to her, so it's not annoying or frustrating, just cute) that DH who is her brother ought to have a boy to "carry on the family name" because their other brother has only girls so far. We'll see!

Oh sewing, I am also bad at it! I was so proud of myself for hemming my new maternity courderoys two days ago. I'm 5'0" so even petites are often not short enough. I considered trying to do a panel quilt for the nursery, but my mom has offered to buy a crib bedding set so I may just take her up on it.

Sapphire and Jokerette, you ladies are making me feel better about not feeling Baby yet! So many ladies are very chatty about how they feel their LOs at 14 weeks even with their firsts and I totally am not there.

I haven't felt anything that I am SURE was baby yet, either, so no worries! Doc said it's totally normal.

just so everyone knows lol - i felt lots of movement at 15 weeks and then nothing !!! not for 3 weeks :shrug: maybe a kick a day but i was questioning it, it made me very worried, but the fact my placenta is anterior could be why ? :shrug: but yesterday i felt a fair few kicks :dance: just hope it happens more often !

My mother in law pointed out to me that as the uterus moves up the baby actually get a little more room to spread out, so that could explain why you felt kicks, then none for a while. Very excited for you that you felt some yesterday!! :happydance:

JohnsPrincess, thank you! that makes me feel better! I will have to be more careful next time

No problem! Really, with some people no matter how careful you are they'll find something to complain about. You didn't say anything wrong!

Still sick, so I decided to just keep my tail in the house today. My symptoms keep changing up on me. Now I have a cough and I’m congested. But at least the sore throat is gone. Thanks for all the well wishes :thumbup:

Now to play catch-up:
JohnsPrincess – I’m glad that you were able to find your dad and I hope that you will be able to meet him soon. That’s also good that you are now able to have a relationship with your siblings. I wish I was into crafts. I did teach myself how to crochet a little bit when I was younger, maybe I should try to learn again. It would be a nice project to do as the cooler weather sets in.

Ju_bubbs – Welcome!! :hi:

KellyC75 – Cute bump!

Energy burst?! :nope: Ummmm I think I’m less tired now, but still pretty lazy smh.

Thank you! I just love my sister to death so I'm so thrilled that we have a relationship! You should take up crochet again! It's really not so hard once you get the hang of it and you can make some really cute things! I'm trying to learn to knit, too, but it's a steeper learning curve for me!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->