February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Yes, I have my US tomorrow!! I was ready to stay team yellow, but DH changed the plans, so we are going to find out!! Hoping to be team pink :)

good luck with tomorrow, hope baby behaves and you can find out the gender! i know how excited you are, can't wait for my scan tomorrow :D less than 24 hours to go yipee x

TeQuiero- good luck with the scan. FX'd baby is showy.

OK soooooooo............ a fun night and morning here I go. Last night my DH decides it is time to get a new dog. He is going to be primarily responsible lol so off we go to ck out small dogs ie: terrier malteese something of that nature. Well lady at the store decides we need a more substantial dog since we have a 4 yr old boy and shows us an adorable goldendoodle says she will be 30-40 lbs I guess I can handle that. Well DH freaks out all night I shouldnt have bought the dog too much $ ect. He found out online dog will be 50-75 lbs (WTH am I going to do with a dog that big?) I'm brigning it back tomorrow. Tells Jonas he will get a toy but the dog is going back fast forward and Hr of him fighting with the store of course they are not taking her back (I told him this) So I say I can handle this better to get one trained before the baby comes instead of after and come home before you get arrested! Ugh so I am now a sorta proud owner of an adorable puppy that will be obnoxiously large for us!!!! Now for the good news sorta lol
I stop home from work to grab a sandwich I am eating my fluffernutter watching TMZ and someone knocks on the door. Me: Hello Her: Hi I'm the cleaning lady. Me: umm I didn't know you were coming I would have cleaned up lol.

So thank you DH for the cleaning lady however my house is a disaster and was embarrassed but not enough to turn her away for cleaning the entire downstairs and both bathrooms for $40 :) That comes out of his payck LMBO

So that was my crazyness what about you??

TeQuiero- good luck with the scan. FX'd baby is showy.

OK soooooooo............ a fun night and morning here I go. Last night my DH decides it is time to get a new dog. He is going to be primarily responsible lol so off we go to ck out small dogs ie: terrier malteese something of that nature. Well lady at the store decides we need a more substantial dog since we have a 4 yr old boy and shows us an adorable goldendoodle says she will be 30-40 lbs I guess I can handle that. Well DH freaks out all night I shouldnt have bought the dog too much $ ect. He found out online dog will be 50-75 lbs (WTH am I going to do with a dog that big?) I'm brigning it back tomorrow. Tells Jonas he will get a toy but the dog is going back fast forward and Hr of him fighting with the store of course they are not taking her back (I told him this) So I say I can handle this better to get one trained before the baby comes instead of after and come home before you get arrested! Ugh so I am now a sorta proud owner of an adorable puppy that will be obnoxiously large for us!!!! Now for the good news sorta lol
I stop home from work to grab a sandwich I am eating my fluffernutter watching TMZ and someone knocks on the door. Me: Hello Her: Hi I'm the cleaning lady. Me: umm I didn't know you were coming I would have cleaned up lol.

So thank you DH for the cleaning lady however my house is a disaster and was embarrassed but not enough to turn her away for cleaning the entire downstairs and both bathrooms for $40 :) That comes out of his payck LMBO

So that was my crazyness what about you??

LOL, too funny!! What's the goldendoodle a mix of?? Poodle... I bet you'll fall in love with her! Name?? We have two dogs. 4 years ago my husband suckered me into going to the Humane Society to look at the puppies they had. There was a hound (his dream dog) puppy and we ended up bringing her home with us. She's about 65/70 lbs but she's a doll. She's sweet and wonderful and people who do NOT like dogs always tell us that they'll take her if we ever decide we don't want her (not likely). Then a year ago I got a Shih-tzu. She's about 9.5 lbs and my baby but she's a crazy girl! She's very good, but she LOVES to play and run around!! Anyways, I guess my point is that even if yours will be getting big, I bet it'll be just fine!!! Congrats!

Oh, and the surprise cleaning lady? I'd be embarrassed too...but I'd have done the same as you!!! LOL

So yesterday Dh comes home from work and says that we were invited out to trivia night at a local "bar". I was cool with that, I really enjoy trivia! I was just worried that it would be really smokey and we wouldn't be able to stay very long. This IS Arkansas and they do allow smoking in lots of places still! So we get there and there's A) A bouncer, lol. B) it's a really good size place, really cute. Lots of nice great seating (high backed squishy chairs, etc). The bar is an ENTIRE WALL of taps, etc C) NO SMOKING!!! Hello happy Lexi!! So we go in and find the group and it's a team trivia thing. They've been doing it for about a month and never won anything. I had some hummus, a non-alcoholic beer that really wasn't bad, and water. We were there for a couple hours and...our team won!!! We (as a team) won a 50$ gift cert to use next time! Nice! Anyways, we'd never been to the place before but will def go back. It was really cute!!

Thank you ladies!! I have absolutely no patience with this wait!! ITS KILLING ME!!!

Dreamer, are you going to find out or are you staying team yellow??

Saphire, I would love DH to hire a cleaning lady, it would definitely cost more than $40 for my house!! GL with the puppy!

JP, that is great that you guys won!!

Johnsprincess- Golden retriever and poodle. I know she will be a good dog because they usually are with a good temperament and apparently the poodle added makes for shed free and hypoallergenic just didn't want a large dog oh well Miss Molly is ours now lol.
Also glad you had a fun night sounds like a great time! I can't believe there is still smoking. I was just thinking about that the other day how it used to be smoking sections in restaurants. Seems so weird and long ago to me now.

Ok, I normally do my belly pictures around the 6th of the month..... but when I got out of the shower, I looked HUGE!!!! :haha: Sorry it is not as clear as my pictures used to be, my other phone broke so I am back to using an older one!!

Attachments

• Belly9-21.jpg
    Belly9-21.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies. Congrats to all on your :pink: and :blue: bumps. It's so exciting and shocking that we are already at this stage in our pregnancies.

Hope all the sick ladies are feeling better :flower:

And welcome to all the new ladies :)

I haven't been on in a while. I haven't been feeling so good. I've been having terrible headaches that lasted for days and my blood pressure has been really low. And just as I started feeling better, my work laptop was stolen out of my car boot and I'm being accused of negligence by an a-hole at work :growlmad: My car was locked and laptop was not in clear sight so how can this be my fault. So I had a really bad day at work today and the hormones are just not helping. I was a teary mess all day :cry:

But on a positive note, I have my scan on Friday :happydance: Hubby and I are still not sure if we are staying :yellow: or if we should find out the sex. Why does this decision have to be so difficult lol.

That's it from my side. Sorry for the long stories. Keep well all

Johnsprincess- Golden retriever and poodle. I know she will be a good dog because they usually are with a good temperament and apparently the poodle added makes for shed free and hypoallergenic just didn't want a large dog oh well Miss Molly is ours now lol.
Also glad you had a fun night sounds like a great time! I can't believe there is still smoking. I was just thinking about that the other day how it used to be smoking sections in restaurants. Seems so weird and long ago to me now.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure! Awe, I bet she'll be such a good girl! Def do the puppy classes. We did them with our first dog and honestly they were such a help to us in understanding ways to better do what we were doing!

And yeah, it sucks. I'm originally from CT but Florida is home for me now and I take for granted - no smoking. But here, there are lots of places that still allow it and it sucks. I know a lot of people say smoking should be allowed in bars, but *I* would like to be able to go to bars too, and I can't if it's filled with smoke. So, yeah, I was SO happy when I realized that it was no smoking!!

Ok, I normally do my belly pictures around the 6th of the month..... but when I got out of the shower, I looked HUGE!!!! :haha: Sorry it is not as clear as my pictures used to be, my other phone broke so I am back to using an older one!!

Great bump!!!!

Hi ladies. Congrats to all on your :pink: and :blue: bumps. It's so exciting and shocking that we are already at this stage in our pregnancies.

Hope all the sick ladies are feeling better :flower:

And welcome to all the new ladies :)

I haven't been on in a while. I haven't been feeling so good. I've been having terrible headaches that lasted for days and my blood pressure has been really low. And just as I started feeling better, my work laptop was stolen out of my car boot and I'm being accused of negligence by an a-hole at work :growlmad: My car was locked and laptop was not in clear sight so how can this be my fault. So I had a really bad day at work today and the hormones are just not helping. I was a teary mess all day :cry:

But on a positive note, I have my scan on Friday :happydance: Hubby and I are still not sure if we are staying :yellow: or if we should find out the sex. Why does this decision have to be so difficult lol.

Awe hon. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and then are having the laptop issues with it, too! My Dh has a government laptop and they aren't allowed to keep it in their car, period. Not even in the trunk and if the car was broken into and it was in the trunk, and stolen, he'd be in BIG trouble. It's an unclassified computer so it's not like there's anything secret on it. Dumb.

Aw BabyAngelic, I am sorry that you have not had a good day!! It sucks that happened!!

JP, thank you :)

Good luck with your scan Friday :happydance:

The way I see finding out LO's gender early is........Its still a suprise, your just lucky enough to get it a bit early :winkwink: When your baby is born, you are elated to meet them anyway :cloud9:

Good luck with your scan Friday :happydance:

The way I see finding out LO's gender early is........Its still a suprise, your just lucky enough to get it a bit early :winkwink: When your baby is born, you are elated to meet them anyway :cloud9:

Plus what they look like is still a surprise, their personality, etc etc! :thumbup:

Hi everyone

This thread is moving so fast recently, 2 days posts took me 30mins to read:coffee: love to hear from eneryone though and such exciting news

what a pink week! congrats on all the pink bumps and good luck to everyone waiting for scans. Anyone else staying team yellow? just us and kbkb?

have some bump pics to upload but havn't got any on computer yet as lost the lead to connect camera... then thought about it today and card can slot straight into card reader in computer:blush: so will get on with that soon!

In 19 hours I will be at the Drs office... so within 20 hours I should know what I am having!!!!!

Sparklez, I can't wait to see your bump!!

I am staying team yellow.. :)

Congrats to all the pink bumps..

Yay im an onion.. :)

Bump pic!! Hubby took this a few days ago, but I just now plugged the SD card into my computer..

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/DSC_0838.jpg

I also made some prefitted diapers today from some prefolds my mum bought for me before E was born (I never got on with them)...

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/310612_10150379946819524_693054523_10195705_525002679_n.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/299403_10150379947979524_693054523_10195710_94097414_n.jpg

I'm so proud of myself because they actually look like diapers!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"