February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

So i woke up at 3am this morning VERY nauseous feeling like i wanted to puke, ending up going back to sleep and just felt nauseous all night. I feel a bit better this morning but still not 100%.

Does anyone get what seems like a "charlie horse" on one side of there uterus when they stretch. I got a really bad one this morning.

I just had to google charlie horse to find out what the hell your talking about :haha:

I stood up earlier and got like a crampy pain straight along my stomach..maybe inline with the top of my uterus? I'm not very good at where body parts are, how big etc..so it may have been a little higher than that. It wasn't deadly painful but it was bad enough to enterupt my speach.

LOL!!! I dodn't know how else to explain it. :dohh: Ya that sound exactly the same with what i am having. It is just for a couple seconds, ok good to know i am not the only one!

I remember getting the same with Liam so I'd say it's nothing to worry about.

The worst ones are when you get further along and get a twingey shooting pain right up your vagina...not nice!!

agghh i had forgotten about them lol used to say it was as if someone had put a knitting needle straight up and left it in there lol ewww forgot that lol xxx

I get them, I get them the most when I try to stretch. My midwife told me during my first pregnancy that it is just the muscles trying to stretch around the growing uterus, and that when I stretch they stretch a little further.

So i woke up at 3am this morning VERY nauseous feeling like i wanted to puke, ending up going back to sleep and just felt nauseous all night. I feel a bit better this morning but still not 100%.

Does anyone get what seems like a "charlie horse" on one side of there uterus when they stretch. I got a really bad one this morning.

I just had to google charlie horse to find out what the hell your talking about :haha:

I stood up earlier and got like a crampy pain straight along my stomach..maybe inline with the top of my uterus? I'm not very good at where body parts are, how big etc..so it may have been a little higher than that. It wasn't deadly painful but it was bad enough to enterupt my speach.

LOL!!! I dodn't know how else to explain it. :dohh: Ya that sound exactly the same with what i am having. It is just for a couple seconds, ok good to know i am not the only one!

I remember getting the same with Liam so I'd say it's nothing to worry about.

The worst ones are when you get further along and get a twingey shooting pain right up your vagina...not nice!!

Oh i am looking forward to that! :|

Congrats and welcome to all the new people!!

I am laying in bed with DD's little toiletries bucket next to me incase I have to vom... I am going to order my necklace today and maybe get the Hypnobabies track I was talking about... DH is cutting up my Vitamin B6 tablets so they are the correct dose :lol: I do not want to feel like this... I am pretty sure this is going to be our last (planned!) pregnancy... I'm just too much of a wuss to deal with feeling sick!

Hi ladies! So I'm 6 wks today and I still feel nothing. My nipples are actually sorta sore but not my breasts. Every once in a while I get a tiny small wave of *almost* nausea, but not much of anything. I'm worried. I don't remember when I started getting symptoms last time but I know they went away...and I guess I'm just worried that this time I just plain won't get any and I'll go in for my appt and again there will just be that sac. *sigh*

Hi to all the new people

Mamoosca I'm in North west to, in Crewe are you nearby?

Can't wait for the shooting pains thanks for all the descriptions ladies!!

Just bought loads of veg for healthy tea but thought of food is not making me feel good. :sick: Any other vegetarians on here? have got a chart of what's needed in veggie diet for each food group/ vitamin and finally stuck it up in kitchen (had it 2 yrs already!) to check I'm covering all bases.

Just bought loads of veg for healthy tea but thought of food is not making me feel good. :sick: Any other vegetarians on here? have got a chart of what's needed in veggie diet for each food group/ vitamin and finally stuck it up in kitchen (had it 2 yrs already!) to check I'm covering all bases.

I'm vegan! I've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies for awhile now. I grew into a terrible junk food vegan.

I'm vegan! I've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies for awhile now. I grew into a terrible junk food vegan.

I did wonder coz of your user name :) what are you eating for iron? are you taking supplements? I've just been taking folic acid but have wondered about a more general one...will ask midwife on friday but think a standard reply might be veggies don't get enough iron, calcium, protien etc

Have bought humous recently and spinach today, and been eating loads of pumpkin seeda as they're a bit of a super food, all the cooking is hard work though!

I did wonder coz of your user name :) what are you eating for iron? are you taking supplements? I've just been taking folic acid but have wondered about a more general one...will ask midwife on friday but think a standard reply might be veggies don't get enough iron, calcium, protien etc

Have bought humous recently and spinach today, and been eating loads of pumpkin seeda as they're a bit of a super food, all the cooking is hard work though!

Yeah, that's my derby name. :)

Good iron sources are beans, tofu, seeds, etc. Dark, green leafies are good too. I just take a prenatal for now (with the occasional B12) but I'll see what my doctor says.

I just look at the SAD of so many people, and if people can have healthy babies eating McDonald's, I'm not terribly worried about a healthy, vegan baby!

Morning girls =)

Had an ultrasound a few days ago and they saw a gestational sac already so I'm pleased with that. Next Ultrasound in 3 weeks!

Feel absolutely, absolutely knackered. Have acquired sore back and hips over the last days. No sore bewbies though! Strange. Anyone else with sore backs yet?

yes i'm gettin back pain every now and then, doesn't last long but I guess it's just body adjusting to what's happening. I'm only 5ft so slightly apprehensive about how a whole baby can fit in my body lol

yup have a sore back and hips 2. have had a few waves of nausea 2. yay for a gestational sac :happydance: im gona call the epu and try get a scan booked for wthin the next 10days. only positive to beng a hgh risk is the extra scans lol with Cameron i hag 17 scans lol xxx

I've had my first MS "attack" while I was at church this morning. I have been feeling nauseas for a while now but haven't thrown up until this morning. I feel miserable and super moody today and Hubby is not understanding me. Urghhhh

Hi everyone. I used the baby-gaga calculator thingy, and think I am due 12th Feb!

kat x

Welcome Tirzah, sprouty, Jetset, Mamoosca and fotokat!

Sorry I've been MIA, was at a wedding all day yesterday :) MS seems to be coming and going for me. I'm getting a little bit every now and then. Definitely able to cope with it - I have to with Eloise around!!

Had a proper craving for a carvery last Thursday and finally got it Friday night - mmmmmm!!!!

hi girls, wow I had a ton of pages to catch up with there!!

welcome to all the new ladies, nice to meet you:flower:

looks like a lot of people are feeling the same way I am, stretchy pulling pains, sore boobs, ocasional waves of mild nausea, a lot of knowing what i do and don't want to eat. and yes I am exhausted and could sleep for a week. and this is just the first week of knowing:haha:

heres a question for you all: have you found you are suddenly less hungry? as in just cant eat as much as you were or not bothered about eating, then to get ravenous hunger and want to eat a ton? I seem to hardly eat anything through the day then want to eat my weight in food by the evening, I soon slow down as i don't have the room to eat what i thought i did, its just that feeling. anybody else?

btw go valentines day babies! there are so many of us i can't believe it!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"