February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Good morning all! 2 weeks from today is my first appt. Not really any new symptoms though my breasts are slightly sore today, so Yey! Lol

Good morning all! 2 weeks from today is my first appt. Not really any new symptoms though my breasts are slightly sore today, so Yey! Lol

Oooh! Lots of luck for the appointment. My midwife was supposed to call me to arrange one today but no news so far. Maybe tomorrow!

Oooh! Lots of luck for the appointment. My midwife was supposed to call me to arrange one today but no news so far. Maybe tomorrow!

Thanks, I'm super nervous! I hope she calls you tomorrow!!!

Bra question:
My bbs are growing at a frightening pace and I'm afraid in another week or so, I'll have to get new bras! Did those of you who went through this just pick up the next biggest size at your lingerie store? Or are maternity bras more flexible over the long run?

I just don't want to spend big bucks on something I'm going to grow out of again!

Have room for another? I'm due Feb 12th! Hoping this one sticks... Congrats to all the lucky ladies due in Feb!

I wonder if they avoid doing inductions on this date? Anyone due on the 15th will be 40+14 on the 29th! :wacko:

I'm lost why would they avoid inductions on this day?

lol Because February 29th only comes once every 4 years. My baby cousin is a leap year baby, this coming february will be his 4th birthday but the 1st time his birthdate has actually existed since he was born. I doubt they actually avoid inductions but it would be interesting to see what they say if a mother requested to avoid it whether its medically necessary or not...

Lol I was so lost i'm with you now! Thats a good question.

Have room for another? I'm due Feb 12th! Hoping this one sticks... Congrats to all the lucky ladies due in Feb!

I wonder if they avoid doing inductions on this date? Anyone due on the 15th will be 40+14 on the 29th! :wacko:

I'm lost why would they avoid inductions on this day?

lol Because February 29th only comes once every 4 years. My baby cousin is a leap year baby, this coming february will be his 4th birthday but the 1st time his birthdate has actually existed since he was born. I doubt they actually avoid inductions but it would be interesting to see what they say if a mother requested to avoid it whether its medically necessary or not...

Lol I was so lost i'm with you now! Thats a good question.

As long as the hve enough available dates around it I don't see why they wouldn't let you. And if it's a problem to the mother she can just refuse to be induced anyway.
I think if a 29th birthday is an issue..you should really refuse to be induced on the 28th not the 29th.

I always thought it would be really neat to have a leap year birthday! Lol. Won't happen this time around, lol, but it certainly makes you unique!

No, I didn't know at all. I was pretty much monitored closely last time too as I was LTTTC so I don't know why it wasn't picked up. Which is why I'm so nervous this time, I think only an amnio will completely set my mind at rest, if only to prepare me because the shock after birth was just extreme and I don't want to go through that shock again. I'm very lucky in a way, he doesn't suffer from any of the health problems mainly associated with T21. and he's super tall.

I would adore a girl. Sounds weird after what we've gone through ey? lol, but still. It's been an absolute dream of mine as long as I can remember to have a daughter but I'm telling myself the next is a boy anyway to gear myself up for any eventuality.

Pfft who needs milestones ey? I think the longer it takes the more you appreciate them when they do finally come. :) Do you mind me asking exactly what your son has by any chance? x

We arent sure exactly what the future is gonna hold as there was so many complications at birth. The only problems we are having just now is that he isnt putting enough weight on (he is only 14lbs lol) and he has hypertonic muscle tone. that can be an indicator of cerebal palsy but i dnt think he has it. the cons is seeing him again in a few weeks to see if there has been any improvement. i dnt think anything will be wrong but if there is anything its better than the alternative. will you be having the amnio this time yeah? xxx

I had my doctors appointment and he thinks i am in actual fact 8 weeks so i have a scan in the morning. if i am 8 weeks my due date will be the 20th of January. The doc has storngly reccomended at section at 37weeks so that takes me back to 31st dec/1st Jan. so i might need to leave this thread :( boooo lol cant wait to fo=ind out what my scan will revel in the am :happydance: xxx

ohhhh can you add my name? I´m due on the 14th. xxx

Hi there, we are very excited having got our first bfp last month. Our little bean is due 14th February, just a few days before my 30th bday :)

I can't believe how many people are due on Feb. 14th!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->