February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Now i feel left out in not getting those baby legs!!! HAHAHHA ..... although becstar i lOVE those ones... the onces i saw were just leggings not onces that look like little pants

LOL! I wasn't going to until I really looked at what was offered!

I have joked about moving to canada just so i could get the healthcare....except i was sort of serious too :blush:

AmaryllisRed- actually they leggings look good on DS too (well the leg warmers), but you have to make sure to get very boyish looking ones. As long as they are FOR SURE boy leggings, then they actually look really good :thumbup:

Yeah, the football ones are really cute and very boyish. Haha unfortuntely I am more of a football fan than dh is... so he would probably roll his eyes at me if I put them on our kid. :)

I had to google babylegs. :)
They are sooo cute!! I would totally be getting some if I knew I were having a girl... but I can't really picture them on boys...
I help out in the nursery at church and yesterday one little girl had on these short overalls with tights and leg warmers over them. It was sooo cute!
The time before that, she had on tights that looked like shoes at the bottom. I don't know where her mama shops but she's very stylish. :)

I couldn't picture them on boys either, at first. I went to the site and Really looked through them and there are some super cute ones - baseball, pirates, etc. I am getting 14 pairs of socks and 5 leg warmers (all boy) for 31.50. 126$ before the discount! It comes out to 1.65 per pair, I believe. You just can't beat that.

Darn it! One of the socks in my cart sold out while I was waiting for DH to get home! So that's 2 pairs of socks that I can't get...replaced by one pair of leg warmers. Not as good...only 12 pairs of socks and 6 leg warmers now...but still kept it to 32.00 so really not bad.

haha there were a ton of boy ones :thumbup:
I really wanted a football pair just bc dh loves it so much, but i couldn't find them :shrug:

Here is a pi of DS in his leggings. These are just all white. I can't find the other cuter pic though :( It was a white onsie with a brown outline of a robot on it. And it came with brown and white horizontal stripped leggings. He looked like SUCH a boy in them. I loved it! wish i could find it bc this one doesnt do the leggings justice :nope: Oh and thats not pink on his cloth diaper, its def red lol These are plain white leggings, so just imagine how masculine it could look in blue, green, red, buses, firetrucks, footballs, dinosaurs, etc.

Zinleggings.jpg

I really wanted a football pair just bc dh loves it so much, but i couldn't find them :shrug:

Here is a pi of DS in his leggings. These are just all white. I can't find the other cuter pic though :( It was a white onsie with a brown outline of a robot on it. And it came with brown and white horizontal stripped leggings. He looked like SUCH a boy in them. I loved it! wish i could find it bc this one doesnt do the leggings justice :nope: Oh and thats not pink on his cloth diaper, its def red lol These are plain white leggings, so just imagine how masculine it could look in blue, green, red, buses, firetrucks, footballs, dinosaurs, etc.

View attachment 274535

TOO CUTE!! Def helps seeing them on an Actual boy! LOL

I could have sworn I saw football ones, but I guess not. They do have a baseball pair that are adorable - I got them!

I saw the football leg warmers in the ads on their site but i looked forever through the leg warmers you could purchase and i didn't see them :shrug: ...i did however get the soccer ones :D

Couldn't find them on babylegs.com but found them here: https://www.flyingpeas.com/blegs-touchdown.html

Here is a pi of ds in his leggings. These are just all white. I can't find the other cuter pic though :( it was a white onsie with a brown outline of a robot on it. And it came with brown and white horizontal stripped leggings. He looked like such a boy in them. I loved it! Wish i could find it bc this one doesnt do the leggings justice :nope: Oh and thats not pink on his cloth diaper, its def red lol these are plain white leggings, so just imagine how masculine it could look in blue, green, red, buses, firetrucks, footballs, dinosaurs, etc.

View attachment 274535

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooooooooo cute guppy!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad a few of us are getting a good deal with the Babylegs! They are usually pretty freakin expensive.. I have made my own, but the socks at the store are limiting (they are super easy to make though!)...

The football ones have been out of stock (apparently they are really popular with the football season and everything :)) but they are waiting for more stock.

Here's a pic of DD in some 'gender neutral' baby legs when she was just a few months old:

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/71789_483910399523_693054523_7127020_4818435_n.jpg

They are the regular size and a bit big for her :lol:

I miss the NHS. The healthcare system over here is appalling. We are also still paying for DD's birth (last $600 to pay in a couple of weeks, YAY!).

Wow Guppy!! I wish I could get up the nerve to go to a chiropractor... The idea freaks me out though... Not sure why :lol: I think it would help a ton!!

Thanks so much JuneBugs :cloud9: i just love him to pieces...you can see why :winkwink:

nightkd, i used to be freaked about the chiro, especially with the neck cracking thing, but i quickly realized how GOOD it feels to get adjusted. I was scared at first, but it actually feels very relieving...its almost like getting a professional massage, only getting adjusted instead, and the effects last longer. Its not as scary as it looks :thumbup:

I love the cow leggings!!!!I have two cow printed CDs (one is white with black cow spots, the other is white with brown cow spots). Im pretty sure i ordered one pair of cow leggings, but now i can't remember :dohh:

does anyone know how many days the free S+H wsa suposed to take?

nightkd, i used to be freaked about the chiro, especially with the neck cracking thing, but i quickly realized how GOOD it feels to get adjusted. I was scared at first, but it actually feels very relieving...its almost like getting a professional massage, only getting adjusted instead, and the effects last longer. Its not as scary as it looks :thumbup:

I love the cow leggings!!!!I have two cow printed CDs (one is white with black cow spots, the other is white with brown cow spots). Im pretty sure i ordered one pair of cow leggings, but now i can't remember :dohh:

does anyone know how many days the free S+H wsa suposed to take?

DH raves about chiros and I know I'd feel a lot better if I get adjusted... I just... Bleugh!! It makes me cringe to think about a random person popping bits of me in place :lol:

I got those ones in a swap a while back, I could never justify spending full price on any more!

I actually just checked that... Their FAQ says:

"Q: How long will it take for my BabyLegs to arrive?

A: We process your order within 3-5 business days. We ship from Edison, NJ. USPS takes approximately 4-9 business days for delivery."

I guess it's just regular USPS mail...

what the heck? they had soccer babylegs?! when I looked I only saw baseball and football! D: haha

https://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Monst...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1317688852&sr=1-1 These ones are pretty cute too. :haha:

-is bored, waiting for House MD premiere + surfing the web for baby stuffs-

Maybe i got the last pair? :shrug: i love the football ones though

man, so only 2 days down...im gonna check my email to see if ive gotten a tracking code yet...its doubtful, but it would be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->