February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Wow! went to the chiropractor today...amazing! you all should go! look how messed up i am! :haha:

1.) what a normal, halthy, aligned female spine should look like

2.) what my spine looks like. All of the boxes should be white, and they should all be the same length as the "normal female spine"....so much for that! The green at the top of my spine means my nerves have been working in overtime because of how out of wack it is! No wonder its been hurting for so long!

3.) This is my spine with the pull/tension...do you see that large red arrow on the bottom? Yeah, its as severe as it can get (without being broken). Thanks to DS being posterior, this is the condition of my spine one yr later lol. No wonder i have been getting such painful "back labor type pains" even though im not in labor!

She did an adjustment and it feels amazing!!! i HIGHLY recommend ALL pregnant women see a chiropractor!!! Especially those worried about a posterior baby. If your back is aligned correctly, then you have more chances of the baby settling into the correct position for the birth! :thumbup:

This is very interesting, all my babys have been back to back & also brow presentation (also only 1 out of 3 have engaged & that was well into labour) & the midwifes think its due to a funny shaped pelvis

Think its too late for me now though, as ive had 3 csections ~ Wish id known that this may help sooner :cry:

OH does NOT get the BabyLegs. :haha: I'm like, TOO BAD. :D

Now I just cannot wait for them to arrive! :dance: TOO freakin' cute.

Wow! went to the chiropractor today...amazing! you all should go! look how messed up i am! :haha:

1.) what a normal, halthy, aligned female spine should look like

2.) what my spine looks like. All of the boxes should be white, and they should all be the same length as the "normal female spine"....so much for that! The green at the top of my spine means my nerves have been working in overtime because of how out of wack it is! No wonder its been hurting for so long!

3.) This is my spine with the pull/tension...do you see that large red arrow on the bottom? Yeah, its as severe as it can get (without being broken). Thanks to DS being posterior, this is the condition of my spine one yr later lol. No wonder i have been getting such painful "back labor type pains" even though im not in labor!

She did an adjustment and it feels amazing!!! i HIGHLY recommend ALL pregnant women see a chiropractor!!! Especially those worried about a posterior baby. If your back is aligned correctly, then you have more chances of the baby settling into the correct position for the birth! :thumbup:

This is very interesting, all my babys have been back to back & also brow presentation (also only 1 out of 3 have engaged & that was well into labour) & the midwifes think its due to a funny shaped pelvis

Think its too late for me now though, as ive had 3 csections ~ Wish id known that this may help sooner :cry:

:hugs: i dont think its too late at all hun :hugs:
I think even if you have another c-section, that getting adjusted will still help greatly! I think its a good thing to get done even when you arn't pregnant!
And about the c-section thing, if you found a provider i am sure you could have a VBA4C :flower: just have to find a good provider (if thats what you want) :D

OH does NOT get the BabyLegs. :haha: I'm like, TOO BAD. :D

Now I just cannot wait for them to arrive! :dance: TOO freakin' cute.

:rofl: way to be girl! :haha:
I love them! i have a white pair and brown/white striped pair, but thats it.
Target has a lot of baby leggings for girls! I bought the white pair so DS could wear them :blush: i love those things!

Guppy, I so wish I could afford it... round here it's £40 a session and I can't afford one a month, let alone once or more a week!

I had some babylegs for La, very cute! These are cute, too: https://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/260670951395?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar Las has a few pairs but she's outgrown them now.

I think I may actually put an order in at Babylegs, lol. Mostly socks, though. Looks like each pair of socks is actually 2 different pair so I can get 14 socks and 5 leg warmers for 31.50. I'd get more socks but there aren't any more boys ones I can add, so I added some cute boyish leg warmers. I don't think I can get that many nice things for 1.65 per item/pair.

YAy! i think we should all put pictures up of our baby leg warmers/socks once they arrive in the mail! haha, im a nerd lol :blush: but everyone got such wonderful deals on such cute stuff i think we should share :thumbup...wonder how long it takes to ship...i'll def. let DS get some use out of them before Elliot arrives and then they will share since i was able to get 11 pairs :D

Yeah, 126$ worth of stuff for 31.50...1.65 per pair...can't pass that up!! That's TOO GOOD!!!

And pictures would be great! I got ALL the boy socks (Rocker, Harley, Lewis, Dee, Exlplorer, Trek, Outdoorsman)! The leggings I got are...the boy pirate, Home Run, Peter Rabitt, Scout, and little blue. Well, am getting. I haven't bought them yet as I'd rather DH bought them, LOL. So waiting until he gets home.

Guppy, I so wish I could afford it... round here it's £40 a session and I can't afford one a month, let alone once or more a week!

Your insurance wont cover it?
...I do pay an arm and a leg for insurance though ($12,000 per year :shock:) so it sure as heck better cover it for me lol

I think I may actually put an order in at Babylegs, lol. Mostly socks, though. Looks like each pair of socks is actually 2 different pair so I can get 14 socks and 5 leg warmers for 31.50. I'd get more socks but there aren't any more boys ones I can add, so I added some cute boyish leg warmers. I don't think I can get that many nice things for 1.65 per item/pair.

YAy! i think we should all put pictures up of our baby leg warmers/socks once they arrive in the mail! haha, im a nerd lol :blush: but everyone got such wonderful deals on such cute stuff i think we should share :thumbup...wonder how long it takes to ship...i'll def. let DS get some use out of them before Elliot arrives and then they will share since i was able to get 11 pairs :D

Yeah, 126$ worth of stuff for 31.50...1.65 per pair...can't pass that up!! That's TOO GOOD!!!

And pictures would be great! I got ALL the boy socks (Rocker, Harley, Lewis, Dee, Exlplorer, Trek, Outdoorsman)! The leggings I got are...the boy pirate, Home Run, Peter Rabitt, Scout, and little blue. Well, am getting. I haven't bought them yet as I'd rather DH bought them, LOL. So waiting until he gets home.

I got all boys leg warmers too :D I picked a few animal prints to match his cloth diapers, and i also picked some other cute prints, and neutral ones that could be matched with a lot of the clothing. Im so excited to try them on DS!

Because we don't HAVE to have insurance here (because we have the "wonderful" NHS), most non-essential things will cost in the UK Guppy. :thumbup:

OIC. :dohh:
Well on the bright side you dont waste thousands of dollars every year for standard care...i am still paying off DSs birth from one year ago...Sometimes its a matter of deciding between paying for health care or paying for food...pretty ironic, eh? I hate that we pay soo much for healthcare and even then a lot of stuff isn't covered (like a homebirth :() Anyways, sorry its like that :(

Now i feel left out in not getting those baby legs!!! HAHAHHA ..... although becstar i lOVE those ones... the onces i saw were just leggings not onces that look like little pants

JuneBugs, do you sew at all? (Even by hand). I saw a totorial on pinterest.com (very cool site btw!) on how to make baby leg warmers from women socks! (with argyle and other patterns) It looked pretty easy!

We pay "National Insurance" from our wages each month (an auto-deduction) that goes partly towards the NHS care we recieve. The sad fact is sometimes the care is less than wonderful (not in all cases though!) and you still have to pay for private care anyway. :dohh:
For DD1 we chose private care because the NHS MWs wouldn't even see me for basic appts and we weren't going to get any scans til 25wks "because of a baby boom and lack of time and resources". We're doing the same this time too and can empathise with the scraping ££$$ together just to 'pay for baby'. :(

:hugs: i hate how money constantly dictates what health you receive. It's so depressing and i dont think anyone should have to be put into that dilimea :nope: I wish we all had a good system...Canada seems to be the best. Basically your options here are pay thousands of dollars privatley, try to qualify for the government program (most wont because you can only make like $200 per MONTH, like seriously!? Who even lives like that? you would be homeless!) or you can opt for no insurance at all....ive paid privatly for insurance and ive went without insurance completly... its way too expensive to do either :( ugg, i feel ya girl. I think after this baby, we are going to un enroll from our private insurance...its not affordable at all...sure it covers stuff, but it better when you pay that much! The only thing is you have a 5 day window ONE time PER year to enroll or take yourself out of the program, otherwise you are stuck paying for it....so we will have to pay until 2013, at best, but idk, its so hard and no one should have to choose :hugs:

I had to google babylegs. :)
They are sooo cute!! I would totally be getting some if I knew I were having a girl... but I can't really picture them on boys...
I help out in the nursery at church and yesterday one little girl had on these short overalls with tights and leg warmers over them. It was sooo cute!
The time before that, she had on tights that looked like shoes at the bottom. I don't know where her mama shops but she's very stylish. :)

Eeek! 5 days is not fair at all! :grr: I too hate how MONEY dictates everything in life. Oh I could rant for hours! hehehe

JuneBugs, do you sew at all? (Even by hand). I saw a totorial on pinterest.com (very cool site btw!) on how to make baby leg warmers from women socks! (with argyle and other patterns) It looked pretty easy!

You know i used to sew so much when i was younger and then i suddenly stopped... i think i might just start it up again... Thanks guppy!!!!!!

Yeah, why do insurance companies get to do that? No other type of company says, "You get five days a year to decide if you want in or out." No, they get your business (or lose it) whenever you choose. Argh. Insurance makes me mad. :grr:

I feel so bad for what you girls have to go though... i had never been so happy to live where i live before talking to you girls on this fourm and realizing how lucky we are in Canada with Health care and Maternaty leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->