February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I heard the same about medical billing, that there aren't as many jobs out there as they would have you believe.

I'm going to have to go back and read about the BFing... I'm so on the fence about it... And anything that could make it easier is of interest to me.

I'm still undecided about the flu shot, too... I almost got it spur of the moment today when I was at the pharmacy... but I chickened out. Last year, it kept me from getting the flu and I didn't get sick from the shot, but my arm hurt at the injection site for like six months!!

Personally i will not be getting the flu vaccine...i figure if im worrying about it so bad, then perhaps i shouldn't get it...so i wont...but everyone should do what they feel they should do and what is right for them :flower: Doing your own research is very important.

I'm really leaning on the NO side for the flu shot. I honestly NEVER get it unless I'm forced to (military can do that but since I don't go do my military time during flu season I can almost always get away with not getting it). I ALWAYS get sick when I get it, whether it's the shot, the mist, etc etc. I NEVER get sick when I don't get it. Because of how *I* react to it...I'm thinking no even if it is recommended because baby doesn't need me all super sick!

Thanks to Guppy and the rest of you ladies for all the info on bfing.. it has all been very helpful.. but im off to bed.. so will try to catch up tomorrow better..

You lot can talk.... :haha: 5 pages since I logged off!

Welcome Leigh! Added you to list in OP.

I'll be 21 weeks at my "20 week" scan, but gender scan is a few days after with my Consultant. I'm getting impatient! :haha:

Good to know, i will try that! Oh now i want some lemonade sooooo bad.... it sounds sooo good......LOL

Just had to go & buy some lemonade now! :haha: Oh & a lovely fresh lemon to slice & pop in :cloud9:

thanks ladies, i really feel awful ! ive not felt this ill in a long time and i cant even take anything due to being pregnant :cry:
also i do get my scan, next thursday. i will be 21+2

:hugs: Get well soon :hug:

I have my 20 week scan on thursday too :happydance:

right quick question, managed to borrow a doppler from a friend today and listen to LO's hb. what is the old wives tale about the heartrate and gender?

what does 150bpm tell me?

just curious!

My LO's heartrate was 150bpm the other day when the midwife checked :baby:

Thanks ladies! Ohhh yes a good old natter never hurt anyone hehe :flower: hope everyone's okay anyway! xxxxxxx

Welcome :wave: Good to have you join us

Elliots room is all painted! My mom is giving me my nephews crib but she is back home in PA, so i wont be getting that for a while, but once the paint is dryed completly, im going to add the curtains and everything :D
(The green tape is still on the outlets in some of the pics :blush:) The paint is still tacky so it might look funny in the pics and the lightening is strange. The colors are tan, burgundy, and choc. brown :thumbup: Dont mind all of the crap :blush:

Love the colours ~ Room looks fab :winkwink: Pat on the back :thumbup:

have fun at your scan!!!!

anyone getting acupuncture done? I am bound and determined to not have another posterior baby lol Mine insurance wont cover it but i did find a local acupuncturist that does group acupuncutre and so it only cost $15 per visit instead of $80!

:) That's okay, I figured I could make you feel better. :)

I don't know why my dr is doing it so late. I think she's taking a vacation. :shrug:
It will be ten weeks between scans! Can't wait to see how Crumb has grown! Getting anxious... :coffee:

Ow, ow, ow Guppy! :haha: I admire your dedication, but there is no way I could do that. I would die. Shudder!

But I popped on to ask you: chiropractor. Can you tell me more please? Was yours reccommended by your doctor? If not, how did you go about finding someone with practice/expertise with pregnant women? My back has been throbbing so badly lately, likely because of my sitting non-stop at work, and I'm desperate for any kind of relief possible, because I'm so tense and rigid and just ow. I had a pregnancy massage a few months back, but the aching has not faded and it doesn't feel as though it's muscular pain as much as just pain-pain if that makes sense.

have fun at your scan!!!!

anyone getting acupuncture done? I am bound and determined to not have another posterior baby lol Mine insurance wont cover it but i did find a local acupuncturist that does group acupuncutre and so it only cost $15 per visit instead of $80!

I have accupunture once a month to keep away terrible headaches ive suffered with for about 6 years! :dohh:

Thats a great price :thumbup:

Ok, so yesterday we were confused by the website 'centering' everything :wacko:

Now today they have juggled the smileys around :dohh:

What are they trying to do to us!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79