February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Tiger, that is one AWeSOME bump!!! Baby must have had a growth spurt!

i think she has, because i used to be able to tell when jesse was having one because he would move an insane amount when he was growing, and the last 2 days she has been non stop. rolling, kicks, flips and stretching out, im feeling her move at least twice an hour at the moment and it was nowhere near that much this time last week. im really excited to go to my scan next week and find out how much she has grown since 18weeks.
also plus side about the scan is confirming she is a she ! lol
thankyou ladies :hugs: im feeling much better right now, thank goodness. throat is still awful but i can deal with that !

Hi ladies! Been doing a ton of reading to catch up! Tiger hope you are feeling better soon! Geogem I hope this is your sister's time!! Praying for that :bfp: for her!! How exciting would that be for you to have your kiddies so close together. :)

So many cute nurseries on here...I'll try and post a pic soon.

Guppy, everytime I slouch in my chair at work, I think about what you said about getting baby in the right position, and I always sit straight up! You have gotten into my head, and I appreciate it. :)

Our baby girl has been named. :) We can't wait to meet Mallory Joy.

Hi BecStar! :wave: Hope all is well with you too!

FX for your sister, GeoGem! :dust:

Aw Tobaira – I squealed out loud here at work seeing your two cribs all set up and everything. I’m so excited for you!

Thanks Guppy! I figure hey, wasn’t meant to be now, but I will keep stalking and see what happens. I registered for a Moby Wrap but everyone raves about the Mei so… I’m keeping my eyes open for one. :)

Sheesh Tiger, I hope you feel better soon! :hugs: And lovely bump! I have major bump envy! Mine’s mostly from my piss-poor eating habits from thus far, though this week has been a positive week… minus last night. At 10pm I could have killed someone for a quesadilla… so that’s what I got. First MAJOR pregnancy craving I’ve had, where I concentrate on anything because I just needed that quesadilla. :haha:

So I need to work out tonight to um, yeah, balance that one out there.

Aw I love the name RedHead! So beautiful! :hugs:

MY BACK HURTS. :brat: And I’ve only been at my desk for an hour. In another 8, I might die.

/rant

///posting bump update. mine's yeah, not looking much different. :( haha

Attachments

• bump 22.jpg
    bump 22.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7
Awww, the deal was for a mei tai?? Bummer. I want a mei tai so bad!! What was the deal? I'll probably end up paying retail for one just because I'm hesitant to buy something like that used or from a random ebay seller I don't know.

I have no idea what the deal was, sadly; I saw it posted on here in the pregnancy club but by the time I noticed, I was about 30 minutes late or something outrageous. lol. So bummed! I'll have to keep hunting for one!

hi ladies! Been doing a ton of reading to catch up! Tiger hope you are feeling better soon! Geogem i hope this is your sister's time!! Praying for that :bfp: For her!! How exciting would that be for you to have your kiddies so close together. :)

so many cute nurseries on here...i'll try and post a pic soon.

Guppy, everytime i slouch in my chair at work, i think about what you said about getting baby in the right position, and i always sit straight up! You have gotten into my head, and i appreciate it. :)

our baby girl has been named. :) we can't wait to meet mallory joy.

lovely name!!!

Tiger-- wow look at that pop!!! That's great!!!

I don't think we'll be changing the nursery at all... because we were team yellow last time, we did it pretty much gender neutral (cream walls with red, yellow, blue and silver stars painted in a "border" and silver curtains with the same colours on.) #2 will be sharing with DD1 (at least in the baby/toddler stage) so we're leaving it as is. Probably. :haha:

Great name redheadbabies!!

Hi ladies! Hope you're having a good day! I am feeling slight flutters but still no big kicks... I can't wait for a really noticeable movement where I can say "whoa baby!"

Hubby felt bubba move for the first time last night. :cloud9: It's made it real again for him.
You'll have the big movements soon I'll bet Joker... it takes a little while longer with the first I think.

Check out thebabywearer forums or diaperswappers for used carriers :) You may have to stalk a little bit, but I got my Mei Tai on DS for $15 (WAHM one) and it's really good...first carrier I used (when E was a couple of months old) and we both loved it. :) I also used Swap Mamas and got my Ergo in a trade for a necklace I never wore. :)

And of course keep an eye on all the deal websites (like babysteals) because carriers do pop up pretty often. Just make sure it's a good one! ;)

You have to be careful with buying on Ebay as there are a lot of fake carriers on there....and they can be dangerous because they aren't made to standard (with lots of reinforcement in the seams/straps etc so they could break or baby could fall out etc).

Hubby is impatiently awaiting when he can feel the baby. I haven't even felt her much lately - at first it was quite often, now she must be turned elsewhere because it comes less frequently. Doctor wasn't worried though, so neither am I. Just impatient. :( haha

Thanks for the tips Night, I'll check out those sites! Everyone on BBC in the babywearer section warned me about eBay - so I decided to not even attempt that. Hoping a nice trade with a trustworthy person or a steal on babysteals will be the route to take. :)

RedheadBabies - glad to be of help :winkwink:

Congrats to everyone's hubbys that felt the baby :cloud9: DH is still waiting....but i know he wont be able to feel it for awhile....another anterior placenta + lots of padding...yeah it will probably be another month or two...

thanks everyone :flower:
guppy- not necessarily - i have an anterior placenta and jonno can still feel baby moving. shes been doing gymnastics in there the last few days and hes felt some huge kicks, and he gets this massive grin everytime! :cloud9:

thanks everyone :flower:
guppy- not necessarily - i have an anterior placenta and jonno can still feel baby moving. shes been doing gymnastics in there the last few days and hes felt some huge kicks, and he gets this massive grin everytime! :cloud9:

Youre so lucky!!! (and thin, im jealous :haha:) but i had an anterior placenta with Isaiah and DH couldn't fill him move until 25 weeks (maybe more). If it happens sooner that will be amazing, but it took a long time last time....oh well...i dont feel like DH is excited about this baby at all :(

I don't feel like mine is excited either. It's sort of like, been there done that, you know? But I kind of knew that through the ttc process, too. He was like, if that's what you want, I'll play along. After all, he was getting lots of :sex:, so he was happy. :shrug:

I'm not sure yet if baby's movements are strong enough to feel on the outside... I can feel them if I put my hand there, but I think that's 'cause I have the added benefit of feeling it from the inside at the same time.
Plus I'm not so thin anymore and I feel self-conscious having him put his hand on my belly. :(

Last night we were laying on the bed listening for the baby's heartbeat and we could see her kicking. And that is with an anterior placenta, so hopefully you'll feel this baby sooner Guppy!!

I've been so tired lately!!! It is terrible!!

And.......

22 weeks today!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::haha:

guppy I have an anterior placenta and OH has been able to see and feel kicks for a couple of weeks.
You look slimmer than me (going by your avatar) so hopefully it won't be too long for you.

Have you tried laying on yourside when he's kicking to see if your OH can feel him that way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->