February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats on the blue bump gem and love your pics tiger.

We have started our hypnobirth classes and I love them, it's so much fun and as the other couple changed the month they were doing we've got the instructor coming to our house for private classes for the same price (normally costs twice as much). Had the second class yesterday and I'm really glad we've gone for it, my husbands at all of them as he will be my birth companion. Not having anyone else there so he will be vital for all the coaching and support. Will be doing some NHS ones after 32 weeks but they're only day courses and not sure how useful they'll be, hopefully get to tour the ward though. Probably drag OH along to those too!

and on a TMI note nipples have started leaking!:blush:

JP what about charlie as a middle name, would your OH go for that? I work with a boy called sebastian and he get's called Seb or Sebby, I think it's really sweet.

Ooh I think hypnobirth would be so interesting!!

Well, I'd want Charles because it's my Grandfathers name. But only as a middle name. I don't like Chuck and such as nicknames so it couldn't be a first! Lol. Those (Seb/Sebby) are cute nicknames! I never would have thought of them!

Hi Ladies,

hope everyone is good!

I like Sebastian Charles, I think it is really nice.

We never came up with girls names, think I must have known it was another lttle man.

But I think we are settled on calling him Nyle. We couldnt agree on the spelling for a bit there - either Niall, Nyall, Nyle or Nile???..... but i think we are decided now!!

but we havent decided on a middle name yet!

I like Nyle Grange (my grandads middle name) but hubby doesnt like it,

hubby cant decide on anything!! :-(

when we had Blake it came so easy! lol

I like names that arent strange but also not popular too and it is difficult to find one that not everyone has used!

But I suppose with this being child number 7 and boy number 5 we have already used most of the names we have liked!! lol

I have asked to join the "biscuit appreciation society" so please can someone who's admin let me in!! lol (give you a clue my initials are GL and my piccy is me and my son at a football game!)

Been furnoture shopping for the babies and Blakes room today!! need to get organised with it very soon as I want all the changes to be made asap so Blake doesnt feel we are pushing him out for the new baby! ( because he is swapping rooms with his older brother so he can share with new LO)

anyway, I have rattling on a bit now - think i'm gonna go to bed!!

nite all!

Thank you! I really like it!

Ooh, Nyle is really neat! NOT weird, but not common either. Me likey!

Once I can get Facebook to cooperate I'll try to accept you! I saw that *you* requested it and sent a message asking for your username from here - just to make sure it was someone from here. But now that I've seen this, you can ignore that!! :)

We've picked out our furniture we just need to pay it off and then pick it up. Instead of paying for it all at once we put it on layaway because we weren't ready to bring it home! Lol But I REALLY want it here so I can start getting organized so I need to get the room cleaned out!

Okay - you should be added to the group now!!

hi ladies :flower:
i dont come on for one day and ive missed like 7 pages :wacko:
ill request to join the biscuit appreciation society :) my initials are K.A and my profile pic is of hollys feet at the US :)

i cant seem to find the biscuit appreciation society :(

i cant seem to find the biscuit appreciation society :(

Hmmmm...Look under groups? It shows up for me in the search bar...but I'm a member so I'm not sure if that's why?? Or maybe Geogem can help if she sees this! Let me know if you can't find it. You may be able to message me with your actual name and I can try adding you that way if you still can't find it??

is it called biscuit appreciation society ? i tried searching under groups and i got one, but its only got 4 members and its just about biscuits ?

is it called biscuit appreciation society ? i tried searching under groups and i got one, but its only got 4 members and its just about biscuits ?

Yes, it's actually called Biscuit Appreciation Society, lol. I don't know why you aren't able to find it?? It's a closed group and there are 7 of us in it now.

Congrats on the blue bump gem and love your pics tiger.

We have started our hypnobirth classes and I love them, it's so much fun and as the other couple changed the month they were doing we've got the instructor coming to our house for private classes for the same price (normally costs twice as much). Had the second class yesterday and I'm really glad we've gone for it, my husbands at all of them as he will be my birth companion. Not having anyone else there so he will be vital for all the coaching and support. Will be doing some NHS ones after 32 weeks but they're only day courses and not sure how useful they'll be, hopefully get to tour the ward though. Probably drag OH along to those too!

and on a TMI note nipples have started leaking!:blush:

JP what about charlie as a middle name, would your OH go for that? I work with a boy called sebastian and he get's called Seb or Sebby, I think it's really sweet.

We start our hypnobirthing classes next week, I'm beyond excited! Did you get the book and CD on your first session? Also, did you find it really OTT "hippy" or not so much? Just a bit worried Mr Monkey will find it a bit embarrasing at first.

Hi Ladies,

hope everyone is good!

I like Sebastian Charles, I think it is really nice.

We never came up with girls names, think I must have known it was another lttle man.

But I think we are settled on calling him Nyle. We couldnt agree on the spelling for a bit there - either Niall, Nyall, Nyle or Nile???..... but i think we are decided now!!

but we havent decided on a middle name yet!

I like Nyle Grange (my grandads middle name) but hubby doesnt like it,

hubby cant decide on anything!! :-(

when we had Blake it came so easy! lol

I like names that arent strange but also not popular too and it is difficult to find one that not everyone has used!

But I suppose with this being child number 7 and boy number 5 we have already used most of the names we have liked!! lol

I have asked to join the "biscuit appreciation society" so please can someone who's admin let me in!! lol (give you a clue my initials are GL and my piccy is me and my son at a football game!)

Been furnoture shopping for the babies and Blakes room today!! need to get organised with it very soon as I want all the changes to be made asap so Blake doesnt feel we are pushing him out for the new baby! ( because he is swapping rooms with his older brother so he can share with new LO)

anyway, I have rattling on a bit now - think i'm gonna go to bed!!

nite all!

Thank you! I really like it!

Ooh, Nyle is really neat! NOT weird, but not common either. Me likey!

Once I can get Facebook to cooperate I'll try to accept you! I saw that *you* requested it and sent a message asking for your username from here - just to make sure it was someone from here. But now that I've seen this, you can ignore that!! :)

We've picked out our furniture we just need to pay it off and then pick it up. Instead of paying for it all at once we put it on layaway because we weren't ready to bring it home! Lol But I REALLY want it here so I can start getting organized so I need to get the room cleaned out!

Okay - you should be added to the group now!!

aww thanks hun, just need some help with middle names!!

oh and my 11 year old has charles for a middle name!! He is Lewis Charles - lewis wasnt a popular name then either!!

Oh and doing well so far tho as Blake is number 94 on popular list and he's 2!! and i dont know any other Blakes around!! so far so good! lol

Love the names being thrown around. DH and I are having a pretty tough time coming up with something for our little girl. I'm pretty sure her middle name will be Marie after my mom's middle name and great-grandma's name, but first name leaves us drawing a complete blank!

Can anybody help out with our stroller dilemma? I've got a thread here in second tri. It is driving me crazier than the name!

Just thougt I'd share.

I thougt I was carrying higher this time but comparing the pictures she's defo lower.
And as I thought I'm smaller this time..not by loads but considering I have extra flab now too I think I look noticably smaller.

Attachments

• bump comparison.jpg
    bump comparison.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
I think I'm carrying higher too but husband says no. I've been awful at bump pictures this time, I've only taken two or three... I hope baby doesn't think it's because I didn't love it as much.

Oh and doing well so far tho as Blake is number 94 on popular list and he's 2!! and i dont know any other Blakes around!! so far so good! lol

Can you Helllpppp? Lol. Tiger is trying to find the Facebook page and she said she looked it up by the name and can't find it?? Since I'm a member already, it comes right up when I put it in the search box so I'm not sure why she can't find it? Though, I wonder if I can put a link to it here??

Love the names being thrown around. DH and I are having a pretty tough time coming up with something for our little girl. I'm pretty sure her middle name will be Marie after my mom's middle name and great-grandma's name, but first name leaves us drawing a complete blank!

Can anybody help out with our stroller dilemma? I've got a thread here in second tri. It is driving me crazier than the name!

I replied on your thread but figured I'd reply here, as well. We have the Orbit which is pretty expensive, but awesome. It has the telescoping handles which is great because my Dh is taller than my as well! Edited to add that I don't know how much it weighs. It's probably not "lightweight" though it's not horribly heavy!

I also have a hypnobirth class next Sunday, then another on the 5th November. My godmother is trained and is doing them for us for £50 all-in, which is fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->