February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Wow, can't believe some of us are in 3rd tri already! I'm anxious to be there, since I am starting to lose that breezy 2nd tri effect anyway. Heartburn, sciatica, getting bigger... blah blah blah. Bring on 3rd tri!

Jokerette-- yay for electricity!!

Tuesday I am officially in third tri! Though I lurk on that board now because I dont really feel most of second is applicable anymore... maybe that's what I get for leaving first tri too soon for the same reason! :haha:

Praying things are better for you today Tiger. I'm sure they are, but if it helps set your mind at ease, I'd ring your midwife. Why not? :)

I totally understand Night! I need to stop the babylegs for a little bit :haha: at least until new tights are out! Zulily and Babysteals tend to get nice footwear deals on socks and such; if you're hunting! Babysteals archives would probably have some nice options too. :)

Jokerette, :happydance: yay for your electric :happydance:

I think I am getting an ear infection.... and it is making my jaw hurt a little. :nope:
But in better news, DOUBLE DIGITS!! :happydance: :haha:

Hi betho, did you find out what you are having or are you staying team yellow?

Morning ladies!

Welcome, betho!!

26 weeks today so one more week until 3rd Tri for me! This really has been going by pretty quickly!

Today...I must clean! We're heading to St Louis tomorrow for one of Dh's cousin's wedding. Should be a nice weekend, I hope. So long as his family doesn't act crazy pants.

Still haven't done ANY of my schoolwork. Hmpf.

:haha: we are moving to Denver in a few years... oh has been offered a transfer with his company but its nt the right time, they have agreed it will be offered when the contract is up with the job he is on.

Yay Denver! I live about an hour south of Denver and I love living in Colorado. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask. Our big secret is that people think we get tons of snow all the time, but really that's only up in the mountains. Besides that I think we have the best climate in the world (as long as you don't mind dry - personally I hate any humidity because I have naturally curly hair that frizzes very easily). On average the summer's aren't too hot and the winter's aren't too cold. No worrying about earthquakes or hurricanes and very rarely tornadoes. And we get lots of sunshine which is awesome. Depending on where you live sometimes the wind can be annoying. The drivers all suck but that's probably true everywhere lol. umm.. so yeah, if you couldn't tell I really like where I live =)

Junebug-I helped with painting our nursery- Just make sure you take breaks and get some fresh air. I probably should have taken more breaks then I did..

congrats and welcome betho!

yay for everyone in the double digits or the third trimester.. I'm getting closer =)

and one thing I would like to do right now is be comfortable.. because at this point there is no such thing as comfortable. And eggs over easy.. I think that's the first thing I'm eating after I give birth lol..

Hi All :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

We decided to find out, and 85% pink!! :) I hope your earache clears up quickly TeQuiero :-(

Oo thanks, I may have to think of some questions. It sounds like a lovley place to live :)

Hi Ladies,

It has been a little bit since I stopped in. I was SUPER busy. Tried the SMEP this month, doesn't sound too hard?? It is when we are not able to just freely BD! :haha: DW and I got donations lined up and despite being sick the week before OV, we SMEPd!

I am still in the TWW wait, actually creeping into 3rd week. My nerves are just too bad, I am so scared to test. This is the 3rd cycle since leaving the comforts of this lovely Feb group in July!

I wanted to come in here and say hello, and hi to teh newbies that aren't familiar with me. You ladies all look soooo wondrful! I wanted to come and give my CONGRATS on entering the 3rd Trimester! It is winding down for you all, I can't wait for the birth announcements especially all the twins that were lingering in here! GL FXD:flower:

Hi Ladies,

Some of you may already know me.... I am having the hardest time trying to convince myself to test. Please look things over on my chart and let me know what you think.... Don't think Aug chart is visible on there, but LP was 20 days!

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? I'm just too nervous to test, my nerves are bad, my heart is so sad with worry. I want to get my forever baby soon! Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Oh, MrsMM, it is so good to see you!! I have been wondering about you!! I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you and your DW!! :hugs: Keep us informed as to what happens, you know that we are all waiting for you to get your super, extra sticky bean!! :D

Hi Ladies,

It has been a little bit since I stopped in. I was SUPER busy. Tried the SMEP this month, doesn't sound too hard?? It is when we are not able to just freely BD! :haha: DW and I got donations lined up and despite being sick the week before OV, we SMEPd!

I am still in the TWW wait, actually creeping into 3rd week. My nerves are just too bad, I am so scared to test. This is the 3rd cycle since leaving the comforts of this lovely Feb group in July!............

I was JUST thinking about you yesterday and i sent mental baby dust your way :) :dust: I hope this is your month!!!! I cant wait for your test results Friday, xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

MrsMM - i too have been thinking about you and will send baby you way !! :dust:
welcome BethO - this is a fab group but it moves fast ! so make sure you read as much as you can lol !

i imagine this group is going to start moving much faster after we enter the 3rd tri too, with all you working mums starting to take leave etc !

thankyou ladies :flower: i had absolutely no more brown cm other than that little bit and ive felt her move and kick a fair bit today. so im not sure what caused it. maybe i need to rest a little more or stop doing so much (kind of hard with a 35lb toddler though :wacko: )
i tried making little tissue paper pom poms for the nursery, but i couldnt for the life of me understand the last step and i could finish it ! damn baby brain :dohh: my mum couldnt even understand it lol !
https://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to#slide_0

does anyone have any cheap DIY tips for the nursery ? what are all you ladies doing to give it a personal effect ? im not too crafty lol

MrsMM - i too have been thinking about you and will send baby you way !! :dust:
welcome BethO - this is a fab group but it moves fast ! so make sure you read as much as you can lol !

i imagine this group is going to start moving much faster after we enter the 3rd tri too, with all you working mums starting to take leave etc !

thankyou ladies :flower: i had absolutely no more brown cm other than that little bit and ive felt her move and kick a fair bit today. so im not sure what caused it. maybe i need to rest a little more or stop doing so much (kind of hard with a 35lb toddler though :wacko: )
i tried making little tissue paper pom poms for the nursery, but i couldnt for the life of me understand the last step and i could finish it ! damn baby brain :dohh: my mum couldnt even understand it lol !
https://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to#slide_0

does anyone have any cheap DIY tips for the nursery ? what are all you ladies doing to give it a personal effect ? im not too crafty lol

Hmmmm...mostly the DIY stuff I'm trying to get done is toys and clothing items and blankets, no true decorations. That's not to say I won't come up with something. I'd like to do the whole, wooden painted letters over the crib , thing. Though Sebastian is pretty long?? Who am I kidding, I'll probably still do it. LOL

Sabastian might not be too bad if you found a nickname out of it that you like, such as Baz or something like that. I am not too good with the whole DIY decorations, but I like DIY projects

MrsMM24, FINGERS SUPER CROSSED! hope all goes well and your BFP finds you this month :D

Welcome Betho :) never too late to join! it's a great group <3

Tig, we just picked colours and plan to play w that for personal effect. We're getting her name done in wodden letters for the wall, pinned up w/pink ribbon, and we have pink blocks to spell out her name on her book case. other than that, its just the colours we're depending on to pull it all together. Once we get the nursery done (which I hope will be within the next few weeks) I'll post pics for sure :)

CONGRATS to everyone on the double digits, and the 3rd tri's... CAN'T believe how fast this is all happening!!

Can't wait for this to turn into a baby group :)

You can have friends decorate onesies and frame them for the wall-- or, if you're doing letters anyway, you can have friends decorate the letters. :)
I'm not crafty at ALL but those are things I've seen others do that turned out pretty nice.

i couldnt find letters for the walls in time and since i wont be going in to town for a while, im just going to make them myself with thick board, cardboard, paints and glitters etc. starting that today, will post pics on my fb, for anyone who has me on there :)
btw meant to say i couldnt** finish the pom poms :( i was making pink and blue ones since jesse and holly might have to share a room unless we move before hand (which im pretty sure we are )

Wow - we got busy with moving and I just read about 40 pages worth. Lots of fun stuff, and too much frustrating/sad stuff. So sorry to hear about the latter.

Welcome to GG and betho (I think that's all our new ladies). It's a great group here.

Geogem, your UTI sounded so scary. So glad to hear you got it treated promptly.

Love all the Halloween/bump pictures. Everyone looks so great.

JP, so sorry to hear about all your family drama. Too bad you guys can't get face to face and clear the air a bit. Has your OH stepped in at all since it's his family acting so dramatic?

Guppy, so sorry to hear about your insurance hassles. I had a roommate who worked for United Healthcare a few years ago and she said insurance companies are the WORST about giving good coverage and taking care of their employees, which speaks pretty poorly about them as a group. I'm so glad you guys are standing up for yourselves and following the law. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the reason places like the UK can have their universal coverage is because they're willing to pull on their big boy and girl panties as a country and do austerity measures to actually make taxes cover their expenses, unlike our bickering federal government.

We're (mostly) moved! It snowed just a bit where we are the day of our move, but our friends toughed it out and got all our stuff into our new house. We're largely unboxed and with most things put away, although we need to do that last couple hour push to finish getting everything in place. Of course I've realized that this doesn't mean that DH will now give input on the baby registry things I need input on. Instead we've got to get a bunch of tools to do yardwork and actually clean up outside. But hey, we've got a house! I have no room for complaints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->