February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

we do, it was posted a few weeks back in the thread. Biscuit Appreciation Group lol

we do, it was posted a few weeks back in the thread. Biscuit Appreciation Group lol

WOW... i must be really slow or something.. lol... can you post the link for me :)

wowie! how did i miss the link?! :dohh:

we put together our stroller traveling system tonight! Im excited! With DS we never got anything nice, nor anything brand new (besides his crib) so its nice being able to have somewhat a new experience this go around. ...we thought about getting the double stroller but its so much more money...so if its just me, then i will babywear Elliot and push Isaiah in the stroller. If its me and dh then Elliot will go in the travel system and isaiah will go in his old stroller. I am so happy with our purchase! it was $50 off online and such a better price than in the store!

Jokerette, i can't believe you just now got power back!!! But im so happy you did! that must have been rough :hugs:

Attachments

• strollerjog.jpg
    strollerjog.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Iv got myself a double buggy guppy, an iCandy pear but I don't think you have those there? It was second hand and converts to either a Double or a single so I am currently using it in single mode for Libby. Also got an ergo too as plan to baby wear when possible. I will join the group when I get on laptop x

i just had some random guy on facebook add me and i asked him if i knew him and his reply was :
"no baby, but do you want to? i want to get to know you really well" :wacko:
i replied with ;
:hun, if you look at my profile you will see that im clearly married, have a 20month old son and am pregnant again.... not the kind of 'baby' i think you were after" .
and :ignore:
:haha:

i just had some random guy on facebook add me and i asked him if i knew him and his reply was :
i replied with ;
:hun, if you look at my profile you will see that im clearly married, have a 20month old son and am pregnant again.... not the kind of 'baby' i think you were after" .

Tiger that made me laugh out loud! Great response!

Hello and welcome to the newbies! Glad you have come to join us!

Tiger I :rofl: at your reply!! Bet he wasnt expecting that :haha:

I shall try join the facebook group next time I log on to it......I very rarely go on it anymore. Think the last time I ventured onto facebook was the middle of September coz my 'friend' messaged me on there and I still havent been on to reply to her - oops!!!

p.s. check out my shiney new countdown ticker for days left at work :happydance:

Hiya Ladies :wave:

Im defo getting shorter on time now to catch up.....No more :coffee: for me!

Still so much to organise & im also catching up with friends before I leave :friends: Today is gonna be hard, My Best Friend (for over 25 years) is coming to see me....For the last time in a long while :cry:

GG- i saw those strollers! They are freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!!! They sell them in the big cities here (like Boston, New York City, ect) I would love to get one but there's no way we could afford that :nope: The travel system we got was only $190, so about $90 for the stroller and $90 for the carseat (which we needed anyways). But oh man i can't believe you found that second hand! Here they would be taken in a heartbeat but yes those strollers are to die for!

Kelly-im sorry hun :hugs: i hope you enjoy your time together :flow:

i replied with ;

Tiger that made me laugh out loud! Great response!

:rofl: hilarious!

We're prob going to get a new travel system this time around, too. Last time, someone gifted me a car seat and I borrowed a stroller. I am really excited this time to have the whole system that fits together. :)

JP, so sorry to hear about all your family drama. Too bad you guys can't get face to face and clear the air a bit. Has your OH stepped in at all since it's his family acting so dramatic?

We're (mostly) moved! It snowed just a bit where we are the day of our move, but our friends toughed it out and got all our stuff into our new house. We're largely unboxed and with most things put away, although we need to do that last couple hour push to finish getting everything in place. Of course I've realized that this doesn't mean that DH will now give input on the baby registry things I need input on. Instead we've got to get a bunch of tools to do yardwork and actually clean up outside. But hey, we've got a house! I have no room for complaints!

He hasn't said anything to them. But I 100% understand that. He's told me for as long as I can remember that his family is nuts and that he chooses to not spend any more time with them than he HAS to. I didn't understand that...I mean...my family - we can't get enough of each other. We may argue once in a while, but we get over it very quickly. So I thought :shrug: . But no, he's right. Crazypants.

One of his OTHER cousins, lol, who lives here on the base we do, she feels the same way. We were talking about it and she said she wishes she could throw the lot of them into a locked room and make them hash it out. She's actually on sort of another branch of the family. Her grandfather is my husbands uncle or something along those lines. I forget. But her side is JUST AS CRAZY. And her grandpa said he's not going to the wedding this weekend (of another cousin) because of the family members who didn't go to the funeral (that they didn't know about...). CRAZY PANTS!!!

Yeah for a pretty smooth move!!! Glad it's over and you're getting all settled!

wowie! how did i miss the link?! :dohh:

we put together our stroller traveling system tonight! Im excited! With DS we never got anything nice, nor anything brand new (besides his crib) so its nice being able to have somewhat a new experience this go around. ...we thought about getting the double stroller but its so much more money...so if its just me, then i will babywear Elliot and push Isaiah in the stroller. If its me and dh then Elliot will go in the travel system and isaiah will go in his old stroller. I am so happy with our purchase! it was $50 off online and such a better price than in the store!

Jokerette, i can't believe you just now got power back!!! But im so happy you did! that must have been rough :hugs:

I think you're added to the group now (if you were the other to request it!)

Oooh! I've had our travel system sitting in our living room since about August! KILLS me! I'm so excited to use it!!

So, looks like we'll be moving at some point! Gotta love the Army! There's a spot that's opened up in Houston that DH REALLY wants. We both miss the ocean/beach and if we can't get back to Florida, Houston sounds fine. That's where his command is so we'd have more people around us too. I don't really care either way, I like moving around, so I'm happy. Well, when he called about that, he was told that he's going up for a Command Board. *gulp* If he gets command of somewhere that's pretty big...sort of scary. I really don't want him to deploy again. He wouldn't, necessarily, but there's a way bigger chance of than than if he stays in recruiting!

Anyways, they basically said that he goes up for the board at the end of this month. Results probably at the end of Dec. If he passes through the board, we WILL move, just have No Idea where it will be. Could be in the states, could be overseas, etc. If he does NOT pass the board, then there's a 99% chance that he'll get the transfer to Houston he wants. He says he Should get 90 days before he has to move. I sure hope so...LOL. It's exciting, but scary!

So now I'm like...to put the nursery together or not???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->