February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Awww your teddy bear is lovely.

Myself and hubby havnt had sex at all this whole pregnancy :( im so scared to due to the past :(

Baby is probably just having a longer snooze babe xxx

We've barely DTD either Hayleigh. A mix of us being nervous and me being uncomfortable... lol. But hey there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Our poor guys... They go from doing it all the time when TTC to being cut-off ;) LOL

I guess poor us too!

I started to squish her earlier.... just to make her move! I know (mean mommy), but it got her to give me 10 good pushes!! :haha: I felt sooooo bad for DH because he was so scared that he hurt me or Adelina, I told him that it happening like that is often normal. He was soooo scared though and I told him to not be scared. And he didn't have any sensitivity problems when I was pregnant with DS2. DH has been lucky enough to keep getting lucky, he wasn't so lucky with DS2, because DS2 did not like us to bother him!

DH hasn't wanted to touch me since I started showing. :( And lately, I've been wanting it. We've dtd maybe four or five times since my bfp. I wish we could get some in before the baby comes, 'cause then it's going to be even harder and I probably won't be interested for awhile... not to mention not even thinking about it for the first six weeks anyway.

I often lie on my right side because it's more comfortable and I get sciatica on my left side... but baby is definitely hanging out on the left and has pretty much since I've been able to tell where s/he is. And s/he kicks the bed if I lie on my left and acts unhappy. So I guess we're both happier with me on my right. I heard they tell you the left is better because of your liver? Idk. Crumb and I are happy on the right.

RE:: mucous plug and bacteria ---> because the mucous plug regenerates itself, this is not a concern. But in a hypothetical situation: if they mucous plug didn't regenerate (it would but just for an example) as long as the bag of waters is intacted, infection is highly unlikely. The bag of waters is what protects everything...the mucous plug def helps prevent infection as well, but the big one is the bag of waters. ...thats why they say if you water broke you shouldn't put anything in your vagina. but that it is TOTALLY different than the mucous plug thing....many women loose the mucous plug frequently during pregancy, especially moms who have already given birth once :thumbup:

DH hasn't wanted to touch me since I started showing. :( And lately, I've been wanting it. We've dtd maybe four or five times since my bfp. I wish we could get some in before the baby comes, 'cause then it's going to be even harder and I probably won't be interested for awhile... not to mention not even thinking about it for the first six weeks anyway.

I often lie on my right side because it's more comfortable and I get sciatica on my left side... but baby is definitely hanging out on the left and has pretty much since I've been able to tell where s/he is. And s/he kicks the bed if I lie on my left and acts unhappy. So I guess we're both happier with me on my right. I heard they tell you the left is better because of your liver? Idk. Crumb and I are happy on the right.

I think the left side is the "best", but the right side is good too. I also find myself prefering the right side. The side is still better than back or stomach... but even those I think are okay from time to time. My doctor told me to trust my body and if it felt comfortable then it was good to get rest and as long as I felt circulation and was able to breathe properly then its okay! :)

RE:: mucous plug and bacteria ---> because the mucous plug regenerates itself, this is not a concern. But in a hypothetical situation: if they mucous plug didn't regenerate (it would but just for an example) as long as the bag of waters is intacted, infection is highly unlikely. The bag of waters is what protects everything...the mucous plug def helps prevent infection as well, but the big one is the bag of waters. ...thats why they say if you water broke you shouldn't put anything in your vagina. but that it is TOTALLY different than the mucous plug thing....many women loose the mucous plug frequently during pregancy, especially moms who have already given birth once :thumbup:
You're the best Guppy :) thank you!

No problem :thumbup:

i am so flipping board! arg!

Today i spent 3 hours making a photo book on snapfish! It seriously took forever. But im excited to give it to DH for christmas! Its basically our "love story" from when we got married until now :cloud9:

Speaking of snapfish......www.snapfish.com is having a holiday special!!!! If you purchase one photobook, you get 2 more free! And also if you purchase one calendar (you make both with your pictures and such) then you get 2 more free!

I made the grandparents a 2012 calendar filled with pictures of Isaiah. Each month corresponds to pictures taken during that month last yr....can't wait to see them!

No problem :thumbup:

i am so flipping board! arg!

Today i spent 3 hours making a photo book on snapfish! It seriously took forever. But im excited to give it to DH for christmas! Its basically our "love story" from when we got married until now :cloud9:

Speaking of snapfish......www.snapfish.com is having a holiday special!!!! If you purchase one photobook, you get 2 more free! And also if you purchase one calendar (you make both with your pictures and such) then you get 2 more free!

I made the grandparents a 2012 calendar filled with pictures of Isaiah. Each month corresponds to pictures taken during that month last yr....can't wait to see them!
great bargain!!! I love making photo calendars, i do that for our parents too!!! :)

the coupon is only good until the 14th so if any of you do decide to do that, you better start :haha:

Guppy have you accidentally slipped up in real life and said "he" when talking about your baby? I was just thinking how tough that must be... But fun too! Does the real world know that you know?

Guppy have you accidentally slipped up in real life and said "he" when talking about your baby? I was just thinking how tough that must be... But fun too! Does the real world know that you know?

I did it once, but i was VERY quick to correct it by following with "I say "he" because thats just what i think we are having...although DH is convinced we are having a girl" ....no one even noticed because i did catch it as soon as it flew out of my mouth. Other than that, nope :D Im actually surprised with myself. The cat has def not gotten out of the bag :smug: i guess since DH and i talked about it so much, i am just very aware of what im saying when there baby talk with others...i really wasn't sure, at first, if i would be able to hide it, but so far so good...no one appears to know that i know lol

The RW does not know a clue :D hehe.

Get bump pics ladies!! I love the pictures Guppy.. you and your family look great!

As for the whole sex thing i haven't had any since we got the BFP ... i have just been to nervous. Then my Dr. also rec. for me to avoid it because of my low lying placenta, just to be safe. Poor guy!

I have been getting alot of BH contractions lately ......other then that everything seems normal

Am I the only one that is back to being so tired? I am fine most of the day at work but by 8pm I have to go to sleep! Last night I went to bed before my 4 yr old. This morning after I dressed and fed him I fell back asleep for 30 minutes while his dad took him to school. I so did not want to get back up for work. It doesn't seem fair to have off finally and then have a newborn and not be able to sleep. I have to figure out how to swing 2 weeks off before the baby is born to rest up! I literally bought my 1st Christmas presents yesterday I am so far behind. I am determined to take Jonas into the city this yr to see the light though I have to do it!!

Im with you on the tiredness hun its horrible, im getting atleast 7 hours a night normally 9 though but i could easily sleep half the day.

I have also had to change my diet because all of a suddon i have been cramped up with constipation really badly so hoping all bran for breakfast and less fruit will help me out (i eat about 7 bits of fruit a day).

Has anyone been told this before--- my mw has said im carrying a serious amount of fluid.

She said 5 cm is the lowest it can be and 21 cm is the most well im carrying 19.5 cm of fluid around baby. I thought the more fluid the better it would be for baby am i wrong? :s

Hope your all having a good day x

there is a thing called polyhydromosis (i think thats how its spelled :dohh:) but anyways thats a condition where you make WAY too much amniotic fluid, which can be a concern for prolapsed cord (during labor) and that sort of thing....but you are no where near that!!! Im confused why she even said anything...you are still within the good limits. dont be fearful :hugs: your body knows what its doing :thumbup:

i have been very tired as well...not so easy sleeping with a 15 month old though, who wakes up in the night so im sure that doesn't help much.

I had a condition in my last pregnancy which was i had an abnormally long cord (cany remember what they called it) but they kept pulling and pulling it after logan had been deleivered so i dont know of she is concern about that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->