• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

JessicaAnne,

I'm 4w+4 and have lost 3lbs from being sick but gained 2 inches from bloat! lol CRAZY!

Anyone got any bloat? I have a lot, even when I first wake up! Hoping it turns into a huge bump this time :haha:

Yeeesss!!!

I look about 20 weeks pregnant because I'm so bloated (and still look prego since having Liam anyway:cry:)
Last night (TMI) I had diarrhoea. I went to bed like 20 weeks pregnant, woke up with an athletes stomach (okay maybe not that flat)
As soon as I had breakfast my stomach popped out again.

Oh well..at least if someone calls me fat I can tell them I'm pregnant...I just won't tell them how far along:winkwink:

I went to my regular doctor cause my test was barely positive today and he tested again and it was negative he said i should probably start my period any day but just to be safe he ordered blood. I will get my results in the morning or tonight if I am lucky. So worried. :(

I went to my regular doctor cause my test was barely positive today and he tested again and it was negative he said i should probably start my period any day but just to be safe he ordered blood. I will get my results in the morning or tonight if I am lucky. So worried. :(

:hugs: I have everything crossed for you x

Welcome new february mummies! The first page should be all up to date now.

I'm very bloated! I also have a bit of swelling around my ankles and the skin on my legs is very painful.

When I was at this stage in my pregnancy with Eloise I had awful morning sickness straight away and so far, 5.5 weeks into this pregnancy and nothing..! I'm hoping it stays that way..

Thinking about you...hope you get good news...

When I was at this stage in my pregnancy with Eloise I had awful morning sickness straight away and so far, 5.5 weeks into this pregnancy and nothing..! I'm hoping it stays that way..

I am the same - sickness with my 2 other right away, nothing yet with this one. It worries me a bit though as I've also had continual spotting. Got my fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies - my HPTs last week all came up positive but my urine test at the doc office came up negative. So I retested Sunday morning with a digi and it came up positive. Took a blood test yesterday and just found out my results....POSITIVE.

I'm really going to need doctors to get better tests!

How far along were you when youdid th urine test at the doctors?
Also how far along with the blood?
Sorry for all the questions :/ just really nervous right now
Thanks in advance

Thank you ladies I will let you know the results as soon as I get them!!

I am the same - sickness with my 2 other right away, nothing yet with this one. It worries me a bit though as I've also had continual spotting. Got my fingers crossed.

Some spotting is normal, I'm sure you're all fine and well :thumbup:
I'm enjoying not having the sickness! I had it my entire pregnancy and it really put a downer on it and was one of the things that might have put me off TTC#2. But here we are...

Hello all! My EDD is Feb 11, I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! I'm so excited, and well, a mix of emotions right now! Nervous, shocked, overjoyed, etc. Eee this is finally happening!

Looking forward to happy and healthy February babies for us all!

Hello all! My EDD is Feb 11, I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! I'm so excited, and well, a mix of emotions right now! Nervous, shocked, overjoyed, etc. Eee this is finally happening!

Looking forward to happy and healthy February babies for us all!

Congrats & welcome!

So who's planning on staying team yellow? And who's finding out if they're having a boy or girl?

I'd try your best not to feel too down, you are really early and hcg levels can be so low at that point. You are only 9 or 10 dpo right? I got my bfp at 12 dpo with afternoon pee only to have an even fainter test the next day using FMU ?! I did drink a ton of water before bed that night. I think since the levels are so low in early pregnancy they really can be thrown off just by drinking too much. I didn't drink anything for 4 hrs and tested again and got darkest bfp I had seen at that point. I'm sorry that the doc isn't being very positive. I hope everything turns up normal in a few days and that af stays away!:hugs:

So who's planning on staying team yellow? And who's finding out if they're having a boy or girl?

I would like to stay on team yellow, but I'm very impatient, so we'll see! :lol:

DH wants to find out, so I told him he can, but he can't tell me!... I highly doubt he'd be able to keep his mouth shut tbh, so it will either be both of us knowing, or neither of us!!!

I'm not even sure if we're going to have any scans full stop, so that will end that debate!! :haha:

No matter what time of day I always have a sort of "bump" (of course it's bloat!)

I'm far to impatient to stay team yellow! (Also because if I'm team pink again I don't see the point of buying EVERYTHING brand new again!)

I've started looking at prams already! So far it's between a Britax B Dual, Phil and Teds or iCandy peach blossom :D
(Although, I can't find anywhere that does the iCandy)

We stayed team yellow with Eloise and will be again! Loved having the surprise! Especially this time though as I will probably have an elective section so I'll know the birthdate, would be nice to keep something a surprise!

I am far to impatient to stay team yellow. Plus I am really routing for team pink this time around! I want to shop like a crazy lady if that is what I get, if not I don't have much need to shop as we still have everything for a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->