February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

thaks lil!
they said they'd let me go one week over, which would be next sat morning for induction, but i have another stretch and sweep on monday, so hopefully that will do it. tho i have to admit, i'm not at all looking fwd to the next sweep. my uterus and tubes and whatnot are very sensitive from so much scar tissue, as i have considerable endometriosis, which im hoping corrects itself after labor! but anyone poking round there is very painful for me.. i had a tubal flush done when we were TTC, and i thought i'd die! lol.

Aww hugs Almost.. baby will come out sooner or later... how far over are they going to let you go do you know.. and that hormonal bursting into tears is normal and will continue after baby comes lol.. :) Cry if you need too.. I know i would be at your stage.. So big big hugs and lots of labor dust..

Junebugs... yay for someone who doesnt think im crazy.. :) most ppl do but i think it would be easier even.. also i have been preg 4 times.. two children and two mc's.. i think 5 is plenty for my life..

ya alot of my friends have babies close in age and they say its hard at first but easier later on... me and my sister are 7 years apart in age and we were never close. I believe it has alot to do with the age difference.

Im sure JuneBugs 7 years is a long time.. My sister and i are 3 years apart and are close but not too close. I think it would be nice to have someone closer in age. It doesnt seem to matter anymore now that were older but as we grew up it was a world of difference.

Im a bit nervous to have 3 but my dd will be 3 this july and if we start in jan on next year she will be 4 by the time baby comes, Bryce will be 1. Not too big of a deal at least not to me, she would be in preschool. and then i would just have 2 most days. It would all work out.. For now though Im gonna enjoy my two. Im happy to have one of each now feel blessed to have my children, hoping for another girl to complete our family.. :)

My sister and I are 8 years apart and like Junebugs, we didn't get along well as kids. But we do now! Haha.

I want my kids reasonably close in age. I have not decided when I want to start TTC again. Sometimes I think I want to start before Aria is 2, then other times I am like omg will I survive getting through tomorrow?? :rofl: So for now, no idea. :|

My due date was changed to feb. 10th but feb. 13th our little doughter was born:) 3,5kg

Congrats Josefin :)

Almost Mama - I know how you feel. As soon as I hit the due date I immediately felt like baby was never coming. But, I was losing plug for a few days prior and my body was definitely purging (TMI!) - then I went into labour the day after the due date. So hang in there! Your LO will be here soon x

hey ladies. thanks lilrojo for posting-- samuel nicholas was born by csec at 359 pm wed. 8lbs 4 oz and 20 in. we came home yest. will do a full birth story soon as i'm typing two-handed again. :)
few pics in my journal.

Sorry-i have not been on here much but just wanted to say a huge congrats to all the ladies for their newborns and wish those waiting good luck! My yellow bump turned blue on Feb 2 (due date was Feb 8) and my son was born weighing 6.67 lbs. He is beautiful! I wish everyone all the happiness I am feeling right now!

Hi Girls :flower: No time/or energy to read back

My 4th csection was a complicated one, firstly the spinal took ages to get right & I had shooting pains to my foot which scared the hell out of me!

Then they opened me up & found that my uterus was already open, my old scar had split inside me & the only thing holding LO in was her amniotic sac! :shock: My bladder was also 'stuck' to my old scar tissue!......Obviously they didnt tell me until after the op, but I knew something was wrong, as it took sooooo long

Im in alot of pain (my worst csection of them all) & I am suffering with spinal headaches/visual disturbances & numbess :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the fantastic news is.....

We are very happy to announce the safe arrival of

Oceana

Born Friday 24th February 2012 at 14.12

Weighing 9lbs 2oz

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:hugs: Sorry it was all so complicated Kelly, but so pleased your little lady is here safely!

Congratulations, Kelly!!
Visual disturbances? Can a spinal mess with your eyes? Mine have been messed up since Sam was born...

Congrats kelly. Im glad you both are safe :hugs:

AmaryllisRed- most def! If that persist, i would let you doctor know. It can be a side effect that last for months x

Guppy do you know much about epidurals.. i have had a bad backache that comes and goes since getting the epidural.. he messed up the first time and had to redo it.. now if i stretch funny or lift or bend too much it hurts..

Guppy do you know much about epidurals.. i have had a bad backache that comes and goes since getting the epidural.. he messed up the first time and had to redo it.. now if i stretch funny or lift or bend too much it hurts..

is it hurting where the epidural was misplaced? is it hurting were it was correctly inserted? :shrug:

both, he moved it up just a little to reput it in ? i just dont know if its normal or not, this was my 1st epi

both, he moved it up just a little to reput it in ? i just dont know if its normal or not, this was my 1st epi

It is a risk to the epidural, im afraid.
Hopefully it will go away soon. Though i have to admit i know a couple of women IRL that have that same problem and they gave birth a few years ago...i guess its just luck of the draw if it goes away or not, but unfortunatly it is a risk that usually isn't explained prior to insertion :hugs: Perhaps a nice massage and a few hot baths. I would also recommend visiting the chiropractor, if at all possible. If it gets worse or persist, def. let the doc know. Its doesn't sound like anything of any great magnitude, but just worth letting them know. No big deal if you dont mention it, though if you intend on having more children and theres a chance you would get the epi again, be sure to let them know your experience as the person inserting it would probably want to know, so telling the doc and having it in your records would be a good thing. You wouldn't want to further exasterbate things if you do get one again :flow:

So two different nights since I came home on Saturday, I have woken up in the middle of the night just freezing cold and shivering, teeth chattering. I can barely even get out of bed to get another blanket, I'm that cold.
Anyone else have this happen?
After I get my robe and another blanket and get back in bed, I get warm again and I'm okay. But it's kind of scary when it happens.
I've heard of night sweats and hot flashes, but not this... ???

Congratulations, Kelly!!
Visual disturbances? Can a spinal mess with your eyes? Mine have been messed up since Sam was born...

The anesthitist said it could be part of a spinal headache ~ I have woke up Ok today, so hope the headaches have eased

Now, the numb bum :dohh:

i had the worst headache and eye pain for the first day or two. had no idea it could be from the spinal.

eta: what about a sensitive ear? loud noises and talking on the phone really hurt my right ear... any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->