• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hooray, congrats tiger and tiggertea

MrsMM :happydance::flower::kiss::cloud9::bfp::crib::dust::wohoo:\\:D/
that's fantastic news, sticky dust to you

hi girls :) just read back
wow, has anyone heard back from amaryllis and i just missed the post update? dying to know what colour her bump is!

guppy... i havent even had #1 yet, but your advice about putting the needs of the older first is something that makes perfect sense to me, and as always, i'm sure its yet another piece of advice you've shared that i'm positive will stick w/me for future reference.

MrsMM... SO happy you got your BFP!!! CONGRATS! so happy for you :D please visit our baby group and bookmark us so that you can keep us posted thru your pregnancy, we'd LOVE to know how it goes :D

Kris.. i can't say it enuff, holly is so cute lol. i love her carseat!!!!

Kelly, take it easy with things love! good luck on the move :):):)

as for me... had my stretch & sweep yesterday at 39+5, and nothing much since. i've had some mild cramping, and lost very small amts of plug (i think?... like a very lightly tinted discharge). i'm keeping up w walking up and down my stairs lots, and bouncing/doing pelvic rotations on my yoga ball.
please pray that the cramping keeps up, as tomorrow is her due date, and also the 8 year anniversary of DW and i getting together, so we are praying that she comes to mark the occasion! if not, i have to have another sweep on monday, and i really don't want to! OUCH! i have SOOO much respect for you drug-free-delivery mama's... honestly... you are all soldiers in my eyes... i could hardly deal with the stretch!

Almost mama amaryllis had a boy-samuel 8lbs 4oz on feb 22nd csection at 359

Just noticed there is no birth weight for Cameryn on the first page. She was exactly 6 lbs, so it can be updated. Thanks! I am having fun checking out all the lovely names!

thanks Ladies! My sis thinks Tomorrow is the day. My Aunt things Monday. My Cousin thinks Tues. i think right now would be great :p

Almostmama- you're doing all the right things! Your symptoms are just wgat I felt after my sweep. I hope today is your day!!!! :)

Good luck to the rest of the feb ladies still waiting.. sending labor vibes to you all.. :)

Anyone thinking on ttc again the end of the year beg of next year... or am i the only crazy one.. :)

You crazy, lilrojo. :p haha. JKJK!

Definitely not that soon, but I do look forward to eventually adding to the clan. ;)

Well we just did the close age gap....so none for us for another few yrs...then we will do the close age gap again :) ...i dontt think its crazy though :D

Congrats mrs mm and amaryllis!

Jacob was weighed today - he went from his birth weight of 9lb 11oz to ......... 11lb 1oz! In 12 days. I am thrilled.

Thats great bec.. :)

Haha looks like im crazy.. but oh well.. its surprising how many ppl out there have their kids so close together.. :)

Good luck to the rest of the feb ladies still waiting.. sending labor vibes to you all.. :)

Anyone thinking on ttc again the end of the year beg of next year... or am i the only crazy one.. :)

Your not crazy!! We plan on starting to try again around that time. I always wanted my children close in age

sigh
still no baby, ladies
lost some more plug, had some more cramps... but NOTHING, and as today was my official due date... im starting to feel like pregnancy is leading to my losing my mind. i feel so awful, but i'm SO hormonal that i feel like i could just burst into tears for nothing at all!

Aww hugs Almost.. baby will come out sooner or later... how far over are they going to let you go do you know.. and that hormonal bursting into tears is normal and will continue after baby comes lol.. :) Cry if you need too.. I know i would be at your stage.. So big big hugs and lots of labor dust..

Junebugs... yay for someone who doesnt think im crazy.. :) most ppl do but i think it would be easier even.. also i have been preg 4 times.. two children and two mc's.. i think 5 is plenty for my life..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->