February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I can barely handle the one... I don't know how I'll ever have a second baby! LOL I have newfound respect for moms everywhere especially moms with kids already!!!

Jokerette it gets easier.. :) thats when your ready for another, prob before, but it works out :) You will do great whenever you decide for number 2.. my baby is a week old and im planning number three...

^WSS.
I remember feeling so overwhelemed when we had isaiah. But as time went on, it got easier. Once he hit the 10 month mark thats when things realliy started falling into place for us...obviously it was getting easier before that point, but i would have to say thats when the lightbulb really went off and i really started getting confident. Im sure thats different for everyone though. ...i was terrified for most of my pregnancy, with having 2.But honestly the transition from 1 child to 2 has been easier than the transition from no children to one...seriously! Going from none to one was harder than going from one to two :thumbup:

The other thing is, the first 3 months is called the "4th triemester"....once you get past 3 months, it starts getting even easier...you will be fine :D And you will likely want kids again ;) and you'll do great...i knwo the unknown is scary, but i wish someone would have told me all of this when i was having #1 because i wasted a lot of time worrying and being anxious about 2...i guess the fear of the unknown really does make things worse!

hi ladies, i havent read back but i will another day so im not being rude lol.
ive just gotten the internet back.
i was scheduled for my c-section today, but im sat here holding my 1 week old little girl :cloud9:
i had my final appt in town at the hospital and mentioned my early labour pains i had been having and they told me they were bh's but i told them they definately werent as they were painful and keeping me awake hours at night and could they check.
well she checked and i was 4cm and completely thinned and hollys head was right there waiting for the perfect moment to pop my waters. so.... i was scheduled for my c-section the following morning.
queue me running around all the shops in the city like a crazy person buying last minute bits .
the morning of the section i was absolutely terrified, crying and vomitting.
terrified of the spinal. the nurses all told me i looked like i was going to pass out at any moment.
anyway holly maddison skylah was born 16-2 at 11.31am weighing 8p4oz at 39 weeks, 37 cm head (it was HUGE and stuck in my pelvis, i was told i would never have been able to deliver her vaginally) and 50cm long.
shes amazing and sleeps amazing !!! she has her last feed at 10pm and sleeps until 3am and then sleeps until 7 or 8am !!
shes breastfeeds amazing. shes so natural at it, we havent had any problems just yet.
shes so different from jesse.
she had her first photo shoot this morning !!! a photographer picked her to be the face of her company ! will post her photos when i get them.
ive had lots and lots of complications and am still in lots of pain. but shes worth it
here are some pics
DSCN0440.jpg

DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg
before i forget goodluck and congrats to AR and kelly, i know you ladies were having your sections the day before and after
i will definately catch up with the rest of the congrats as soon as i can

crazy how this thread has slowed right down and the other one has picked up. Thinking of you Kelly and AR xxx

Congrats Tiger she is beautiful.. and a day after my peanut.. :)

Jen(ar) had her baby a boy yesterday just to update for her.. Named him Samuel he was 8lbs 4oz i believe..

Thanks so much for that guppy... i think thats where i am.. deciding on when to ttc again with my toddler, and now my new bundle.. part of me want to try earlier this year yet and another wants to wait till beg of next year.. i know its my choice.. lol well and dh's but i just worry about handling it all..

TIGER I am not sure if you remember me, but ...CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful little one you have there.

Hi Ladies, just stopping in to see the lovely births. I was could not come in on my angel's due date, but have since gotten great news and am venturing onto the site. I HAD to come check on the new babies!

How gorgeous!!! I am so happy and proud of each of you!

TIGER I am not sure if you remember me, but ...CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful little one you have there.

Hi Ladies, just stopping in to see the lovely births. I was could not come in on my angel's due date, but have since gotten great news and am venturing onto the site. I HAD to come check on the new babies!

How gorgeous!!! I am so happy and proud of each of you!

I can see by your sig your referring to your BFP on monday. :happydance:CONGRATS!! I hope this is a sticky one for you:flower:

MrsMM Congrats on your :bfp:!! I am so happy for you and your DW, KMFX that it is an extremely sticky bean :)

MRSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you. Will be praying for you, your DW and little bean. :happydance: So exciting!

CONGRATZ TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MRSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::happydance:

MrsMM! So good to hear from you!! Congrats on your :BFP:!!!!! You are in my thoughts and I hope it's a sticky bean!!!!! :) your own February Valentine :)

Congrats MrsMM!

Hello again ladies! I felt sure I would have more than 10 pages to catch up on when I returned! :shock:

I have had my baby! :dance:

Ethan was born on Saturday 18th @ 5.10pm weighing 8lb 2.5oz.
It was a VERY quick labour from start to finish and I ended up in theatre for just over an hour afterwards, but we are both home and little man is perfect!

The birth story: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/889081-ethans-birth-flying-start.html There are some parts (particularly post-birth/in theatre) that still need filling in, but the basic jist is there!

Congrats to everyone who has had their baby in the last few days. I shall update the OP now!

Congrats MrsMM!

Hello again ladies! I felt sure I would have more than 10 pages to catch up on when I returned! :shock:

I have had my baby! :dance:

Ethan was born on Saturday 18th @ 5.10pm weighing 8lb 2.5oz.
It was a VERY quick labour from start to finish and I ended up in theatre for just over an hour afterwards, but we are both home and little man is perfect!

The birth story: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/889081-ethans-birth-flying-start.html There are some parts (particularly post-birth/in theatre) that still need filling in, but the basic jist is there!

Congrats to everyone who has had their baby in the last few days. I shall update the OP now!

Yay! :happydance: Well done you and congratulations!

TIGGERTEA Thanks sooo much! I am nervously excited! CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks as well to the other ladies! I am over to everyone's page to read and see pics of the most beautiful Valentine's Babies that I know of!:flower:

Congratulations MrsMM24 what wonderful news!!!! I wish you and your wife all the best! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->