• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I will find out but I'm hoping team blue. :) but will of course be happy with any healthy baby.

We will DEF find out! There's no way I could stand waiting. It would drive me insane if baby was "shy" the whole time and refused to show the goods!!

So who's planning on staying team yellow? And who's finding out if they're having a boy or girl?

I am not patient enough to stay in team yellow! We'll be finding out as soon as we can, provided the LO co-operates! I'm not specifically hoping for a boy or a girl, we'll be happy with either. Right now I just want a sticky baby!

My husband and I both want to find out what it is; thank goodness we agree! I'm too much of a planner to wait, and it will still be a surprise when the LO will actually arrive and what it'll look like.

I can't wait to find out! I would love a girl and my husband would love a boy. But, as long as the baby is healthy, we could care less if the baby is a boy or girl! : )

I couldn't stand waiting to find out! I would love to know asap so that I could buy all of the cute pink or blue baby accessories :) Although, my husband and I do want to stay with neutral colors on most of our big items so that we will be able to reuse with baby #2 someday. But cute gender appropriate clothes and bibs will be so much fun to pick out!
Hubby is dead set on having a girl (even wants twins at that)
I would be thrilled with either sex, but kind of wanting a boy first! (just one please!) lol

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I am!! Always thought I would find out, but after a coworker didn't, it changed my mind. She still had an adorable nursery for her daughter, and tons of clothes for her. The excitement of waiting for the text to find out what she had was SO EXCITING!! How many GREAT surprises do we get once we become adults? Not many...

I can't wait to hear the doctor say...

It's a ____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're torn between finding out and staying team yellow. we want to know to decorate the nursery appropriately and buy relevant clothes but it would be a nice surprise. oh wanted to staying team yellow but has recently changed his mind, while i've swung the other way! not sure yet xxx

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I am. We had a 4d scan with Liam, but this time we can't afford that. So it's a cheaper gender scan or a suprise..I'd rather keep it a suprise.

I reckon we'll take a guess at our 20 weeks scan anyway. Our hospital won't tell you the gender, but we were pretty sure we saw boy bits and were right.

Cheering for team pink but will be thrilled no matter what.

Not sure if we'll find out or not. I hate not knowing but I also like the element of surprise. Prob. won't make up my mind till the last minute.

Cheering for team pink but will be thrilled no matter what.

Same here. I would love for Liam to have a little sister. One of each would be perfect.
But if we have another cheeky little lad I'll be just as pleased.

I am so bloated already, it's awful. I looked directly into hubby's eyes and said, "don't lie to me, can you not see a little belly on me and I'm not 4 weeks until Saturday?" Cautiously he looked down and nodded - which I'm glad he didn't lie because I knew I was growing, so we both laughed about it. Of course he's all oh yeah I notice but it's not bad yada yada. lol. MEN.

I am the world's most impatient person so I am finding out if I'm team pink or team blue. I will go nuts, and my family would drive me nuts. Soooooo... >.<

Have you guys had any symptoms yet? Besides from being a little more tired than usually, I really haven't had any since implantion bleeding. I'm hoping this is a prediction of how my pregnancy will go! This is my first and I'm already nervous for MS! : )

Also, for those of you who have already been through pregnancy, when did you start showing?

Got my blood test back HCG at 35 so I AM PREGNANT he wants to recheck my levels next Tuesday to make sure they have gone up but until then I am
Going to try and relax :)

Have you guys had any symptoms yet? Besides from being a little more tired than usually, I really haven't had any since implantion bleeding. I'm hoping this is a prediction of how my pregnancy will go! This is my first and I'm already nervous for MS! : )

Also, for those of you who have already been through pregnancy, when did you start showing?

No symptoms here. I know most aren't really even supposed to start for a bit (I think week 6 or 7 is average for MS to start?) but it still makes me really really nervous. I had my first check at 10 weeks last time and I STILL didn't have any symptoms at all. Well, that's not true. My breasts had been very sore for a few days and I'd had a bit of nausea but those went away. And so did my baby. :-( So I'm totally praying for morning sickness to kick in, for my breasts to start hurting, for Anything to help me stay calm this time around.

Got my blood test back HCG at 35 so I AM PREGNANT he wants to recheck my levels next Tuesday to make sure they have gone up but until then I am
Going to try and relax :)
:happydance: Thats great news, I think we all knew you were, no one can get lines like yours and not be!!

Had my doctors appointment today, they said I wouldnt hear from the midwife until next week, but she rang today! Booked in to see her on the 21st :happydance: she also said she'll be booking my scan then as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->