• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i also had my doc appointment today, and also booked in to see midwife on the 21st!!! didnt get to speak to her though, the receptionist just booked me in. no test or anything at the doc, but after speaking to people here was now prepared for that! got my maternity folder now so felt like i at least came away with something

glad to hear about your result brooke :) x

I am exhausted today, and very ready for bed. and it's 2pm. xD ughhhh. lol

hope everyone's having a great friday!

really warm here today which made me feel quesy all day alot better now tho x

The image I have (which is pushing me to stay team yellow) is either myself or hubby pulling baby up from between my legs, out of the water and cuddling for a bit...then remembering we don't know the sex and checking and finding out then!!! :D All the videos on Youtube of that make me tear up :blush:

I just LOVE this video:

https://youtu.be/qriqhDFo088

To answer some questions; I didn't get any 'proper' symptoms until 7 weeks, when my MS started :dohh: I've had sore boobs so far and been really tired... That's about it. It's kind of freaky how 'calm' it is in these first few weeks... So you're frequently questioning 'am I really pregnant?' and then all of a sudden it can start...fine one day and feeling pregnant for sure the next!! :lol:

I started showing around 16 weeks, had a real nice bump around 20 :)

I really need to change my ticker, because I'm not that far along and it keeps getting my hopes up :haha:

Okay, I have my first appt. I went to the referral office this morning and it wasn't in yet, but they gave me the website where I could look it up. About an hour ago I did and, Shocker, it was ready!!! So I called the Dr. and they offered me the 20th. I'll be 7 weeks then which is what I wanted...but nope, we'll be out of town unless I can get my husband to change the dates. I had to get the next available which isn't until the 27th. ARGH! I know that's only an extra week but it means a 3 week wait instead of 2!!

Fab JohnsPrincess! Will you get a scan then?

I've got my appointment with the midwife next Wednesday but it's just a form filling exercise and nothing exciting happens!

JohnsPrincess!! We are due date twins! Congrats! :) My first appointment isn't until the 29th, so either way, you're beating me. :)

Fab JohnsPrincess! Will you get a scan then?

I've got my appointment with the midwife next Wednesday but it's just a form filling exercise and nothing exciting happens!

I think so! Since my last (which was also my first) ended due to the blighted ovum I'm pretty sure he'll check to make sure this one is "there"! I'll be 8 weeks. Is that a normal scan time? I think he'll do it either way, thank goodness!

my first appointment is the 28th, and I'm going mad waiting. patience is not my forte. D: lol

It really is soooo hard to wait!! And I want to wait to tell everyone until after that appointment.... SOOO IMPATIENT!

Lol, same here. I *might* wait until the 2nd semester but I'm def waiting until after my scan this time. The only people who know now are Dh and I, my mom, and one of my best friends who lives here, and who's a doctor.

ive not booked an app yet as i no mw wont see me till about 8-9 wks

Yeah you should be fine to see something at 8 weeks JohnsPrincess. This is a good site: https://baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week8

Got my blood test back HCG at 35 so I AM PREGNANT he wants to recheck my levels next Tuesday to make sure they have gone up but until then I am
Going to try and relax :)

Only just seen this brookettc3, best of luck for Tuesday :hugs:

I have my first ever baby appointment June 17th, I'll be just shy of 6 weeks and I'm so excited! I have no idea what to expect! How often do you usually see the doctor in the first trimester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->