February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My first appointment I'll be 7+2 (they call it the 8-10 week scan but I ovulated late and they didn't listen when I told them that lol) and they just sent me the paperwork yesterday. Says on it (this is US):

"For routine obstetrical care, you will be seen every four weeks until 28 weeks, then every two weeks until 36 weeks, then every week until delivery. If you need to have more frequent visits, that will be arranged."

I'm hoping they give me some more details and things because as the paperwork continues it gets confusing with what testing is what, what's important, what's not, what's covered, etc. But that's the general wrap-up. lol

Got my blood test back HCG at 35 so I AM PREGNANT he wants to recheck my levels next Tuesday to make sure they have gone up but until then I am
Going to try and relax :)

Only just seen this brookettc3, best of luck for Tuesday :hugs:

Thank you :) I really do "feel" pregnant I pee all the time I am hungry a lot more and I can't drink carbonated drinks like with my other two children. Hoping morning sickness doesn't catch up to me :)

How is everyone else feeling any new symptoms?

Yeah you should be fine to see something at 8 weeks JohnsPrincess. This is a good site: https://baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week8

Thanks!! I've opened it and will be reading through!

I am absolutely exhausted today. I went to run a bunch of errands for having a group of friends over this evening and felt like a total zombie! I felt like I should not be driving as my reaction time was so slow and I'm just out of it. I didn't get good sleep last night (was up 3 different times for various reasons), which might have something to do with it, but I do not like being so foggy.

Still to do this afternoon: clean the entire house and cook for 8 people. Yikes!

Took another test today.... They arent getting any darker... on the dollar store ones I can barely get a slight positive I REALLY hope my HCG is going up!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
Feb. 7th here!
I really don't have any symptoms other then off and on breast tenderness, which is getting me very nervous!!

Feb. 7th here!
I really don't have any symptoms other then off and on breast tenderness, which is getting me very nervous!!

Welcome! I don't either. Last night was the first time I got up multiple times to potty. But other than that, I really don't have any symptoms.

Welcome! I don't either. Last night was the first time I got up multiple times to potty. But other than that, I really don't have any symptoms.

Good to know that!! your not that far off from me so i am happy to hear you are in the boat! :)

Good to know that!! your not that far off from me so i am happy to hear you are in the boat! :)

Yep! I think "most" symptoms "typically" start later, or so I've read. I'm trying to not worry too much about it until I'm a bit farther along. It's hard though!!!

Hi,

I think I am due on 12th February, got my positive test today at 13dpo, 2 days after my wedding!

So far I have back-ache on and off and my allergies keep flaring up, but that could just be due to the weather. I'm still not quite sure I believe there's a bean in there!!

Good luck everyone x

I don't have any symptpms except extreme tiredness but that could be because I have a one year old in the house too!

Hi,

I think I am due on 12th February, got my positive test today at 13dpo, 2 days after my wedding!

So far I have back-ache on and off and my allergies keep flaring up, but that could just be due to the weather. I'm still not quite sure I believe there's a bean in there!!

Good luck everyone x

Oooh congratulations - wedding and a baby!!

I'm happy to know i am not the only one!! I am trying to hard not to worry but it is hard!! :)

Hi,

Good luck everyone x

We have the same due date :) congrats! I think the same about the little bean not being in there! I hope and pray our little ones stick around! What kind of test did you take and you should post a pic :)

ohhh symptoms.

I have cramps, on and off. they randomly appear then vanish. just feels like :witch: coming, but she's notttt! ;D also hungry non-stop, tire more readily and I'm bloating. ughhh. boobs have been sore since ovulation, which is loads of fun! lol so that's not anything 'new' per se.

I haven't tested in like, 2 days. I tested the day I got my BFP and then the day after with a digital to just see the word. ;) do you ladies keep testing? I was told by a friend to not, because I'd drive myself nuts worrying about levels, and that I'd know if I lost the baby because I'd bleed and/or have severe pain. but I'm still worried about my levels since I don't know what's going on!! lol. thoughts???

xo!

I have tested.from 9 dpo up until 13 dpo and got all bfps. I didn't test today but will probably take on next Friday if I can hold out that long!

Swan, yes we are. That is according to ov, I would be 5 weeks if going by lmp.

ohhh symptoms.

I have cramps, on and off. they randomly appear then vanish. just feels like :witch: coming, but she's notttt! ;D also hungry non-stop, tire more readily and I'm bloating. ughhh. boobs have been sore since ovulation, which is loads of fun! lol so that's not anything 'new' per se.

I haven't tested in like, 2 days. I tested the day I got my BFP and then the day after with a digital to just see the word. ;) do you ladies keep testing? I was told by a friend to not, because I'd drive myself nuts worrying about levels, and that I'd know if I lost the baby because I'd bleed and/or have severe pain. but I'm still worried about my levels since I don't know what's going on!! lol. thoughts???

xo!

I am having the same symptoms cramps come and go hungry SUPER tired and beyond bloated!
I didnt test yesterday but tested twice today and I AM freaking out cause the lines arent getting darker. So I would advise you to NOT test it just drives you insane!!! I get more blood work done on tuesday and i am anxiously awaiting that. It will tell me if my levels are going up as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->