February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

yeah i wont actually have my baby in feb either as i will be getting a section between 37 and 37+6 weeks :) so end of jan lol i would like to stay though please? lol xxx

il be having a section to my daughter gt distressed during the induction prcess so ended up having one last time and that was only six months ago lol:dohh:

Hi ladies,

well I managed to avoid the booze sucessfully without anyone asking too many questions! lol

I sent off for some free pregnancy tests a couple of months ago and they finally arrived yesterday - so i peed on them, needless to say they were a really strong positive so made me feel better. just thought why waste?

still feeling ok but early days yet - has anyone had exactly the same symptoms with different genders before? I am thinking this is going the exact same way as my other 2 pregnancies so i think it is another boy, but is it possible to be a girl??!!

Ive been thinking about when LO is going to be born. My EDD is 29th February but I am ususally early (about 38 weeks) which would make me approx valentines day time.

My stepsons birthday is on valentines day and my dad is on the 16th so thinking this is going to make it an expensive week!! (my dogs birthday is on the 18th too!)

oh well, i might surprise myself and go overdue!!
lol

Wow tiger, im so glad you had someone that understood how you felt. ~Its a small price to pay, and heres hoping you and Jesse are back to playing normally very soon!!

Geogem that made me lol that your still peeing on sticks!!

Laura bella and wantabean, jan 21st would be a good date to be born on lol (my birthday! )

Forgot anything else i was gonna say, damn you baby brain!! So hope everyone is well, im off to get more washing out on the line and get stuff ready for school tomorrow then the rest of the day can be spent mucking around with the kids whilst hubby slaves away over the barbe.....happy dayz!!

Hey there ladies.. Hope all is going well for you all and your having a great weekend..

my scan is in 9 days.. wahoo.. :)

ohh jealous you only have to wait 9 days, Ive got 18 to wait or something. Ahhh my son slept in till 10.30 this morning!! Bliss. x

Hi jillypoop! Do you know your estimated due date yet?
LunaBean, welcome and congratulations!
tiger ,so pleased you got something to help!
Xlaura_BellaX and Wantabean - I haven't decided whether to VBAC or go for an elective c-section yet, if the latter then I'll have a January baby too - we're all DUE in February so we belong here :)

Sorry I've been MIA! Had a hen weekend and managed to successfully avoid the hot tub and booze! :smug:

I am so thankful that the time has gone a little bit faster this last week, I am lucky enough to have my first Drs appointment on Wednesday. Soooo, that means that I just have to make it through the busy holiday weekend and survive Tuesday, and it will be here! KMFX that time goes faster for those of you who have a week or more until your appointments!

Still feeling pretty icky, it is almost 5pm here and I have only eaten 1 thing all day, I just cannot eat. Although I am starting to feel hungry now!

Hello lovely ladies.

Tiger I'm glad your feeling better. Hope you get back to you r "old self" fast so you can give Jesse all the attention you want to.

I'm currently having good days and bad days, but I've discovered my bad days are kind of self-inflicted. The lazier I am the worse I feel, but if I struggle through I can survive much easier.
Went into town yesterday. The first time I've gone out properly since my BFP. Got Liam a little paddling pool which will be out in a couple of hours!!! Liam slept until 7:15 this morning which was looovely (any of you ladies who like lie-ins are screwed: in a years time you will be calling 7am a lie in!!)
I'm hoping today stays good!!

I feel like it has been forever since you were on last!! I agree with the sleeping in! I was lucky that today is my DH day off and he was up with my oldest and my youngest slept until 1030, it was amazing, as I have not been able to sleep well the last few evenings.

hi ladies,
I still have a whole 19 days until my 1st appointment and 6 weeks until my 1st scan!! seems to be taking forever! lol

funny tho coz i feel really good at the mo and could honestly say i dont feel any different to usual, but i am not a symptom wisher and i am thankful for it! really couldnt be doing with looking after Blake, organising his b/day party and working full time if i felt ill! lol

hope everyone else ok?

hi ladies,
I still have a whole 19 days until my 1st appointment and 6 weeks until my 1st scan!! seems to be taking forever! lol

funny tho coz i feel really good at the mo and could honestly say i dont feel any different to usual, but i am not a symptom wisher and i am thankful for it! really couldnt be doing with looking after Blake, organising his b/day party and working full time if i felt ill! lol

hope everyone else ok?

I know that feeling of taking forever. I made my appointment when I was barely 4 weeks, and it seems like the last 4 weeks have taken forever!! I think one of the reasons that I love my DRs office so much, is that during our first appointment they do the first scan. The office I use is sooo busy that they would never have time for anything if they didn't do it this way. Normally for me the first appointment is with a DR, and then regular checkups are with a MW. All of our ultrasounds are performed by the doctors. :flower:

I am happy that you feel so great!! :happydance:

Hi all hope the weekend is going well for all of you. We are all off tomorrow at my house for for independence day my plan is to spend it in my jammies :).

Next scan is July 25th long time away :( at least I've had 3 so i shouldn't complain.

I'm still so tired and this prometrium makes me so groggy and foggy I feel like I'm drugged in the am. Ugh oh well at least in not sick all the time.

Feel good ladies

Hey ladies, i love this website and i just wanted to share it all with you! It is actual images of a really baby in the womb, i thought it was so cool. It goes by fetal age just so you know. There is snap shots and videos.

https://www.ehd.org/movies-index.php

Hello lovely ladies.

Tiger I'm glad your feeling better. Hope you get back to you r "old self" fast so you can give Jesse all the attention you want to.

I'm currently having good days and bad days, but I've discovered my bad days are kind of self-inflicted. The lazier I am the worse I feel, but if I struggle through I can survive much easier.
Went into town yesterday. The first time I've gone out properly since my BFP. Got Liam a little paddling pool which will be out in a couple of hours!!! Liam slept until 7:15 this morning which was looovely (any of you ladies who like lie-ins are screwed: in a years time you will be calling 7am a lie in!!)

I feel like it has been forever since you were on last!! I agree with the sleeping in! I was lucky that today is my DH day off and he was up with my oldest and my youngest slept until 1030, it was amazing, as I have not been able to sleep well the last few evenings.

It's a bit awkward for me getting online lately. My laptop has been sent off for repair so I'm sharing OH's PC. My sickness has me curled up on the sofa alot and I can't take OH's massive PC to the sofa like I can my little laptop.

I've been reading all the posts and trying to keep up with everyone, I've just not been replying much.

I won't be at the PC much today, we have a new shed being delivered and I'm going to have to supervise OH setting it up (just to make sure he doesn't cock up)
Oh isn't very good at DIY stuff. Him and his BIL set a wardrobe up for my dad and got it all wrong so I had to go to the rescue. Then him and my dad tried setting up my sisters bunkbeds but couldn't figure out what goes where. I went to help and they soon had it sorted. Stupid men really should use the intructions and their brains instead of just rushing in.

Ohh and I'm hoping my maternity clothes come today too :happydance: not that I need them yet but I like to be organised.
I see my midwife next wednesday and if my sickness hasn't settled I'm going to get down on all fours and BEG her from something for my sickness. I now weigh just 7stone 2lb. NHS website calculates my BMI to be 17.73 which is underweight and almost into the red area. I'm eating as much fruit and veg as I can trying to keep baby healthy but I'm starting to worry.:cry:

How is everyone today??
Im not really feeling it today, its been 18yrs since i lost my dad to cancer, so feeling low, but trying to stay positive for everyone around me and the baby of course. Might just spoil my lil man and go out some where today try and take my mind off things...

Junebugs that site is amazing thanks for sharing xx

amandad - i weighed my self yesterday and ive lost 17lbs in less than 2 weeks :wacko: the dr gave me stemetil. i dont know what u call it, but its amazing and im only throwing up 3 or 4 times instead of 14 times.
i know exactly how u r feeling so lots of hugs :hugs:

Tiger I'm so glad you have something to help now

All of you who are feeling really bad with ms I hope it passes soon. We are all trotting toward the 12 week milestone (I can't wait!) so hopefully you'll start to feel better by then. We should all hit 12 within 4 weeks of each other so big celebrations to come soon!

Hello all- hope everyone is keeping well!

I had my scan on Saturday and they moved my due date now to Feb 8 ( can you please make the change, mrsraggle?). Lovely to hear a nice strong 155 heartbeat!

Hey ladies, i love this website and i just wanted to share it all with you! It is actual images of a really baby in the womb, i thought it was so cool. It goes by fetal age just so you know. There is snap shots and videos.

Amazing videos, thank you! I cannot believe how much the LO is moving around already! I'll have to bookmark this page for every moment I feel so sick/tired/frustrated! :thumbup:

Hello lovely ladies.

It's a bit awkward for me getting online lately. My laptop has been sent off for repair so I'm sharing OH's PC. My sickness has me curled up on the sofa alot and I can't take OH's massive PC to the sofa like I can my little laptop.

I've been reading all the posts and trying to keep up with everyone, I've just not been replying much.

I won't be at the PC much today, we have a new shed being delivered and I'm going to have to supervise OH setting it up (just to make sure he doesn't cock up)
Oh isn't very good at DIY stuff. Him and his BIL set a wardrobe up for my dad and got it all wrong so I had to go to the rescue. Then him and my dad tried setting up my sisters bunkbeds but couldn't figure out what goes where. I went to help and they soon had it sorted. Stupid men really should use the intructions and their brains instead of just rushing in.

Ohh and I'm hoping my maternity clothes come today too :happydance: not that I need them yet but I like to be organised.
I see my midwife next wednesday and if my sickness hasn't settled I'm going to get down on all fours and BEG her from something for my sickness. I now weigh just 7stone 2lb. NHS website calculates my BMI to be 17.73 which is underweight and almost into the red area. I'm eating as much fruit and veg as I can trying to keep baby healthy but I'm starting to worry.:cry:

I'm so sorry!! I hope that it gets better. The MW will probably get you something to help with that nausea. Don't let it stress you out, that will just make you feel worse. The MW/Drs will find something to help you feel better!! :hugs: KMFX for you! I hope you get your laptop back soon!!

This is a great link Junebugs, thank you for sharing it!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back