February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

HUGS3409 - WELCOME!!!!

Adding another BFP to the group. I too had my :bfp: on 6/14/11!! My EDD is 2/15/12, what we are calling our "Love" Baby! Either way, Lil D will be near a day of love for us, Valentine's or our Anniversay if a tad early.

well im still so ill :cry: going to the hospital today because im throwing up at least 15 times a day and all through the night :( anti nausea tablets dont do anything for me :cry: ive barely eaten in days

Oh No! I really hope you feel better soon. It must be really tough on you. I am now basically eating only cards all day...pasta potatoes and bread...those are the only thing i can keep down.

i really hope you feel better soon!

I have a UTI now :dohh: I don't think the contraction like pains are linked; it's obviously possible, but I think they are separate in this case. Haven't felt them at all today..

Been feeling like I need to wee ALL day, just constant pain/pressure -sigh- My MW told me to drink a gallon of water a day and take cranberry capsules, but I suck so bad at drinking water normally...let alone a gallon!!! :( Sucks.

I should be having my first MW appointment within the next couples of weeks :)

On a strange...but I guess positive note...I felt a bit better today, nausea-wise...

Hope you guys that are losing weight get something figured out! I have no idea what I started off weighing this time, but last time my nausea was BAD and I stayed at EXACTLY the same weight for the first tri =/ Weird metabolism... I have been sucking on lollipops with vitamin B6 in them (B-natals) and they helped a little bit.

Yikes....UTI :growlmad: I make lemonade from fresh lemons and drink that throughout the day. I also eat a lot of watermelon. I know how tough it is to get all that water down, try the lemonade trick...it really helped me. Goodluck!

Hello Everyone! Hope all of you are doing well and dealing with MS :( I know how much it sucks! As for me...I am okay now...I dont really have MS in the morning or afternoon...I am a little queezy but nothing I cant handle....in the evenings thought its a WHOLE different story...I am sooooooooo misrable.....I think its more of a digestion thing than nausea???? does anyone else have this? I have a lot of pressure in my stomach in the evenings and am miserable...maybe its gas? nothing helps... I have tried ginger-ale, ginger candies, lemon.... does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this?

Hi everyone. Lots of hugs to all who need them.

I feel so fat! This is my second and I know you show sooner with second + babies but I have been eating non-stop because I've felt so sick when I've got to the point of hunger, so it's all bloat and lard! Not a good look... and hard to keep a secret!

I feel so fat! This is my second and I know you show sooner with second + babies but I have been eating non-stop because I've felt so sick when I've got to the point of hunger, so it's all bloat and lard! Not a good look... and hard to keep a secret!

I feel so fat too... I am always hungry but also always feel sick so i just eat haha x

I feel so fat too... I am always hungry but also always feel sick so i just eat haha x

Just noticed that we are the same EDD, or at least 7w2d, are you due on 2/15/12?

I went to Motherhood Maternity today and got some "Preggie Pop Drops" and they helped with some of my nausea, I was able to eat after one. The lady at the store recommended for me to try some watermelon or cantaloupe for my nausea, so we will see what will work!

Hay yes im.due the 15th feb aswell which is will be five years to the day i met babys daddy :D.

That reminds me i need to ask for the front page to me change.

Just noticed that we are the same EDD, or at least 7w2d, are you due on 2/15/12?

Oh my gosh me too. All I've been reading about is how everyone can't stomach anything, all the while I'm stuffing myself with food! Constant eating is the only thing that makes me feel normal! I'm going to be huge, I swear I have a bump already and I'm not even 6weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

hello everyone im new here :happydance: im laura 22 i have a daughter who is nearly six months and im 8 weeks pregnant DD is 7/2/12

Hey :D
I'm Jill, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant with my first and got no idea what I'm doing so hoping you guys can help me a bit!

Looking forward to making new friends here :) x
Lookinh

On top of the world! Just tired and bloated and still totally shellshocked (found out at 11am this morning!)
How are we all? X

im well :D i had 2 mc before having my daughter so worried with al three f my previs pregnancies ive had MAJOR sore breasts but nothing with this regnancy so we'll see havent had the chance to see my consultant yet (im diabetic) NEED to d that lol hw is everyone else?

That is great! Did you do an at home test or did you go to the DRs for a test? Were you trying?

I've had morning sickness (MS) soooo it has been an interesting 5 weeks (since I found out).

If you have any questions or just feel you need to share anything, this is definitely the place to do that!! Everyone is helpful and very understanding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->