February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I did a digital pregnancy test from tesco then rang the drs but they apparently don't need to do another because the over the counter ones are so good...it's unplanned but definately not unwanted. I'm crazy about my OH and the idea of having a mini him amazes me :) he's going to be such an amazing dad. He's not freaked out at all, totally just took it in his stride and even fell asleep on my tummy before....made me feel so incredibly happy :D
I haven't had any morning sickness yet thank god. I'm totally phobic of being sick so white thankful there hasn't been any yet. Worried it's going to kick in soon though!

My boobs are soooo sore all the time that's the worst thing at the moment!

X

Have you set up for your first visit yet?

It is nice that you are both so happy. It is amazing how things work out!! You think he is sweet now, wait until he sees the first ultrasound (if you choose to get one), and the first time that he feels it move!! My husband cried for both of those, he was sooooo happy to become a daddy!! :D

The Dr referred me to the midwife and said that'll take two to three weeks. Can't wait until the 1st scan, don't think it will feel real until then! Need to hear the heartbeat before I can believe it I think! He's shocked I think. He doesn't want anyone to know until the 1st scan but I'm really close to my family and I want to tell them now!

Not sure what to do about that. Think I need to sleep then wake up in the morning and realise it's happening an not a dream!
Anyone else feel like it's not actually happening?!

Jill x

i feel like its not real but i think im not thinking about it my daughters DD was 31/01/11 this baby is 7/02/12 eeeeekkkkkk!!! alsovas im diabetic i wont be allowed past 39 weeks my daughter was bornvat 38vweeks so a one year one week gap im quite scared lol

Welcome to the new ladies, H&H 9 months!

Thanks MrsMM!

Went to a book club last night where there was lots of wine and most of the cheeses were soft. I'm pretty sure the "I think she's pregnant" rumors will start flying if they noticed I avoided all that stuff, but we'll see.

My cramps have been pretty mild lately but are rather bad all over today. No fun.

EngineerGirl isn't it funny how things that we are not allowed are ALWAYS put in front of us!! It never fails... :p

Nightkd- I have been taking cranberry capsules everyday for the past three years. I used to get UTI's a lot! Now I never get them. Consider staying on then through pregnancy if you are prone to them like I am!

I used to take them all the time aswell but i stopped because on the bottle it says "do not take while pregnant". I too have a UTI and i am trying to control it with lots or water and cranberry juice but i love the capsules because there's no sugar.

Hi Ladies,

not been on for a couple of days and you get chat happy!! lol

I am still feeling good, no m/s as yet but its still early, tender bbs and cramping quite bad tho!

finally got my m/w appointment for the 22nd july! cant wait - its worked out quite well as it will also be in my lunch hour so still wont have to tell work!! lol

its killing me not teling anyone! - we're having a boxing night tonight and having a few friends over so got to find an excuse for not drinking!

Could you add me to 4th please? Theres so many that date already!!

Another lovely day here, so i think we will be chillin in the garden, maybe have a bbq for tea. Im still feeling ok, but have had a bad back for a few days, hoping its just the way i sleep, but time will tell.

Hope everyone else is good, has tiger posted again since going to the docs/hospital?? Hope shes ok xx

Went to London today for my friend's 30th and it was great but I'm pretty sure baby didn't like all that rich food as I was a bit ill on the way home :/ My friend knew we were TTC so I told her Im pregnant today. Of course she screamed and our ex housemate immediately guessed...lol

Hope everyone's doing ok today.:hugs: for those riding the ms train

I'm so glad that a few of my best friends know, so they know not to draw any attention to my not drinking and they can even cover for me! :) I think it's been more fun going through it with a few friends knowing along the way, and I'd definitely be glad I told them
even if god-forbid something ever happened!

hi ladies :flower:
the dr i saw was so lovely. shes young and has 3 children and had hyperemesis with all of them so she knew exactly how i was feeling. she prescribed me tablets and suppositories :)sick:) but she said would i rather throw up constantly or stick a tablet up my bum once a day ? :haha: lol. and can i tell you that they are amazing ! i ate my first meal last night, and didnt throw up ! i only threw up 3 times yesterday, but threw up 14 times the previous day. they r amazing ! just hoping it goes away so i dont have to take them everyday for weeks !!

Tiger, I am sooooo happy that you found some "mild" relief. I say mild, but throwing up less in any amount is fantastic!!!

just been looking at the list and i cannot believe how many of us are due in febuary although im cheating as im not alowed to go over 39 weeks so wil have a january baby lol hope everyones well

yeah i wont actually have my baby in feb either as i will be getting a section between 37 and 37+6 weeks :) so end of jan lol i would like to stay though please? lol xxx

Hello lovely ladies.

Tiger I'm glad your feeling better. Hope you get back to you r "old self" fast so you can give Jesse all the attention you want to.

I'm currently having good days and bad days, but I've discovered my bad days are kind of self-inflicted. The lazier I am the worse I feel, but if I struggle through I can survive much easier.
Went into town yesterday. The first time I've gone out properly since my BFP. Got Liam a little paddling pool which will be out in a couple of hours!!! Liam slept until 7:15 this morning which was looovely (any of you ladies who like lie-ins are screwed: in a years time you will be calling 7am a lie in!!)
I'm hoping today stays good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->