February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My plans for the week are to take a nap at every chance I can without falling too far behind at work. It truly amazes me how tiring it is just to be awake =)

maybe this is a stupid question....but what do you mean it's your last shot? how do you know this is going to be the last one?

Because my husband would never let it happen again :( he gave me 1 shot on one day in May and it worked. Thank God for me lol.
Good thing his 1 shots literally are good swimmers lmbo

Man, it is amazing how many updates there are when we have long weekends or extended time away... Here goes...

XLAURA & JILLYPOOP - Welcome and CONGRATS!!!

TIGER - I am SOOO glad that you have some temporary relief.

GEOGEM - Well, if you are true to less than 40 weeks, you too will have a "Love" baby, as my wife and I are calling our 2/15/12 bean!

NATHYRRA - Another "Love" baby, I am 2/15!

ENGINEER - LOL Funny, yes indeed, those rumors will be up and running, just as mine have been...

TIGGER - I have a few more scans because my irregularly regular cycle (I ovulate every month, but AF only visits eVery other) and so it is hard to determine an EDD with in 4 wks of the actual date. Our daughter was born at 38.5 wks.

KELYC75 - Another "Love'' Baby, AWESOME! Welcome and CONGRATS!

JOKERETTE - thanks for the sig tag!! I am sporting it for the duration! I have scan pics posted, but they are on my journal, the link is on my sig as well.

I am a blueberry today lol. My son said from the ticker I have on my phone that it looks like a baby dinosaur.
My parents were away for the weekend and cane back with a dress and pink sweater for the baby but ummm we don't know what it is yet I keep saying. She said your father is convinced it's a girl and he is never sure of anything. KMFX
I can't get hyped up about it or I might get dissapointed although my son is the light of my world who does not one of each? This is my last shot so...... We shall see.
Hope u all are well kisses

hooray!!! i was blueberry sunday! So exciting! I love looking at all the tickers ahead of me and saying "oh i cant wait to be a raspberry etc..."

Thanks for making the ticker!!! I love it!

Thanks for all the lovely warm welcomes :hugs:

Here we go! What do you think? i can change it if needed :)

https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif
The link for the full size ticker above is: https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif

https://jokerette.com/february2012_mini.gif
Or for people that like the mini-tickers: https://jokerette.com/february2012_mini.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
To add it to your signature go to your edit signature, then click the little "image" icon on the editing toolbar, then type https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif into that box.

You can also do it by typing the following into your edit signature box (including the tag at the beginning and end):
[B][img][I][url]https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif[/url][/I][/B]

Well done you :thumbup: I think they are adorable

I understand Saphire - my last shot too and I really would love a girl. Not to mention, everyone I know is rooting for a girl so it feels like alot of pressure @.@ My son is my absolute world though, couldn't wish for a better baby.

I haven't been on this thread in a while, been too nervous as have had spotting on several ocassions. Had a scan at 7 weeks though that revealed a baby bang on target time with a heatbeat =)

Homing in on 8 weeks and I'm really sick, can't sleep, and nothing feels good to eat. I've actually lost weight lol It's all for the greater good. It's funny how quickly after birth you forget just how terrible first trimester is, then when you're in it again, it all comes flooding back lmao.

I feel your pain, Nathyrra. My in-laws are dying for a boy... OH is the last guy in his family branch so "all hopes" of continuing the name rest on us. I'm just so tired of their attitude... like they would love the baby less if it was a girl. I know that's absurd, but I'm tired of my FIL continuously talking about how he wants a boy. (And with pregnancy hormones, I am sooooo close to telling him off for it:growlmad:) I just want a healthy baby!

OMG My inlaws are the same way and it absolutely ticks me off! I just ignore it. Is this your first?

Anyone having cravings yet? :munch:

Or totally gone off things? :sick:

I'm not really "feeling" chicken. I made some the other day and it was really good...but I only made it because my Dh really wanted it. And onions. I've never liked onions but lately they are making me gag. I haven't had any real cravings...though I did really want steak the other day so he made me one! I have been craving milk.

Im craving anything sweet :kiss: Belgian choc hagaan daaz is my fav! (I can eat a whole large tub! :blush:)

I also love cereal ~ cocopops are current favs!

Ive gone off savourys & hate dinner time :dohh: But manage to eat the vegetables

Its the same way I felt with DD ~ I wonder if it means another Girl?? :shrug:

I understand Saphire - my last shot too and I really would love a girl. Not to mention, everyone I know is rooting for a girl so it feels like alot of pressure @.@ My son is my absolute world though, couldn't wish for a better baby.

I haven't been on this thread in a while, been too nervous as have had spotting on several ocassions. Had a scan at 7 weeks though that revealed a baby bang on target time with a heatbeat =)

Homing in on 8 weeks and I'm really sick, can't sleep, and nothing feels good to eat. I've actually lost weight lol It's all for the greater good. It's funny how quickly after birth you forget just how terrible first trimester is, then when you're in it again, it all comes flooding back lmao.

I feel your pain, Nathyrra. My in-laws are dying for a boy... OH is the last guy in his family branch so "all hopes" of continuing the name rest on us. I'm just so tired of their attitude... like they would love the baby less if it was a girl. I know that's absurd, but I'm tired of my FIL continuously talking about how he wants a boy. (And with pregnancy hormones, I am sooooo close to telling him off for it:growlmad:) I just want a healthy baby!

OMG My inlaws are the same way and it absolutely ticks me off! I just ignore it. Is this your first?

Yes, our first and their first grandchild overall. What a pain! I really wish my sister-in-law had gotten preggers a year ago to diffuse some of the craziness! Although, I suppose we'd still have the "family name" issue... Sigh!

So ladies, I finally broke down and bought my first pair of pregnancy pants. I still have lots of time, but I was worried I'd wake up one day and have nothing to wear as many women say they "pop" overnight! So now I can at least have peace of mind that I'm prepared!

... of course, I did have a "pregnancy moment" when the clerk tried to charge me 3x the displayed price for the pants. I ran back to the display and took several pictures on my phone, brought up another pair, and finally asked to speak to her manager. She kept trying to say they were different even though they were IDENTICAL pants!! :dohh: Happy to say that I got them for the reduced price, lol!

Most of the time I am not really able to eat much.... but it has mostly been wanting veggies or fruits. The other day I wanted Honduran tacos, which my husband kindly went to get me!!! AND I have not wanted any sweets or anything like that, but that is ok, the longer I avoid the sweets the longer I can keep off some of the weight!! :haha: I do want some garlic pasta, not sure if I'll be able to eat it though!

My week follows as: Tomorrow I have my Drs appointment, so that means leaving like an hour early so I can take my kids to my mom (she only lives like 5 minutes from the office, but she lives like 20 minutes away from me). Then I plan on trying to go eat some pizza from a really good place (started to want some white pizza :pizza: :munch:
Then on Thursday I have nothing
Friday DS2 has his checkup for his ear infection that caused his eardrum to break 3 weeks ago.......
And I am not sure about the weekend.... probably gonna be lazy all weekend if DH lets me! :blush:

I haven't had any cravings. I mean, I have been wanting grilled or sauteed veggies, but other than that, I don't really have an appetite. And that's not due to MS (as fas as I can see) because I haven't really been too sick, no vomitting. Just kinda don't want to eat. We shall see, I know because this isn't my 1st, that everything really settles/begins in the 2nd trimester so, never know.

i havent had any craving/aversins yet with my daughter i craved jalepenos and had a cmplete aversion to choclate )i lost quite abot of weight) :D

Omg is anyone eating loads, i normally eat 3 meals aday but im now always hungry

fingers crossed for ticker to work!

Had totally gone off sweet things since BFP but now loving them again! Had been eating super healthy but slipping a bit now and just been talked into a take away (didn't need much convincing:blush:)

Working all day wed, thurs, fri and till about 2 on Saturday then slepping rest of weekend.

no craving so far......I am not eating much these days though...mostly fruit and carbs....I can usually go for a grilled cheese sandwich! I love watermelon and grapes but I have always been that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->