February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Ladies I just had my first prenatal visit and I have my first ultrasound in 3 HOURS!!!!! I am sooo excited! I'll post pics!

Hopeforamirac I am so sorry to hear this!! Hopefully you will get a sticky bean again soon :hugs:

Ladies I just had my first prenatal visit and I have my first ultrasound in 3 HOURS!!!!! I am sooo excited! I'll post pics!

I will be at my appointment in about an hour, so when I get home again I will share news and the ultrasound pictures!!! :D I am sooooo happy that it is finally Wednesday!! :haha:

I thought about renting a Doppler, I heard you can rent one for lime $30/month. So you're glad you did it? Did you tell your doc you were planning on it? Are there risks with overexposure to Doppler?

That's funny you ask that because i was thinking the same thing when i got it. As i said my best friend is a nurse the Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto, it is one of the leading research hospitals in the world. She told me she just took a CE course on ultrasound and dopplers. There is no more risk to using them as there is to walking down the street everyday. It gives out non-iodized radiation which you get from everyday things. (walking down the street, cell phones, TV's etc.) You could use the doppler every day with no incresed risk. I would still not want to do that myself thou, i am going to most likely reduce it once or twice a week. I do have to say though i feel my stress is a greater risk then using the doppler, i had so much relef yesterday after using it.

There is so much out there on google but you need to know where you are getting this from and what kind of research the study has done. Sometimes you could just be getting an opinon of one Dr.

LOLA - I hope that all is ok and that we can hear good news from you soon.

I may have to check into a Doppler, I was worried about the risks.

Looking forward to hearing about the appointments today and especially some scan pictures!!!

My first scan/ appointment is tomorrow!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!! :D
WOOOHOOO! :happydance:
Cant believe the hubby and I are going to see our little bean.

I'm a little nervous too but just want to see the little one in there and be reassured :) YEY

My first scan/ appointment is tomorrow!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!! :D
WOOOHOOO! :happydance:
Cant believe the hubby and I are going to see our little bean.

I'm a little nervous too but just want to see the little one in there and be reassured :) YEY

:happydance: Yey ~ Good luck :happydance:

hey ladies,

well excited to hear about all of your appointments and scans - I dont have my m/w appointment until the 22nd and scan 3 weeks after that so sooooo jealous! suppose thats because I am due on the last day of feb! lol

have finally hit 6 weeks and i am still feeling ok so just waiting for the m/s now! hoping i am lucky! lol

stretching/pulling pains have gotten worse over last few days though and sometimes take my breath away a bit, definatel worse than last time.

hope everyone is feeling ok and all of your appointments are good - have fun. x

I've been away for a while but I'm back :) I was away at my grandparents in New Brunswick without a good internet connection.

There's certainly a lot to catch up on in this thread! I hope everyone is doing well and their little beans are growing strong and healthy! I've got a lot of anxiety about my pregnancy, especially now that everyone knows. I'm trying to stay positive and take the best care that I can for LO until I know for sure that everything is well. I should get a scan in 2 weeks.

In the meantime, I'm home sick with a serious cold today. I'm incredibly congested but my nose is dripping, I'm achey and coughing and sneezing. I didn't sleep well the last two nights (up every few hours). It sucks that we can't take any of "the good stuff" when it comes to cold medicine! I hope I beat this thing soon.

:wohoo: Im so excited waiting for the scan piccies from the ladies having scans today :happydance:

I had a go with my doppler (I was given an Angel Sounds one) last week and was lucky enough to hear the heartbeat the first time I tried! I've only heard it once since, yesterday, and never when husband is around typically.

I am a wreck today, La woke at 12.30am coughing then was WIDE AWAKE until 4am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->