February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies,

how is everyone??!!

busy week this week, Blake will be 2 on Saturday so organising his birthday party and hubby seems to invited the whole town!! lol - gonna cost me a fortune!

still feeling pretty good so far, generally more tired than usual but ok.

thanks for the ticker! its cool!

ohh i love the ticker.
oh my god ladies just went to the toilet and there is brown blood on my undies. I'm freaking the hell out. Especially as I've just told a bunch of people were expecting... this cant be happening.... :(

ohh i love the ticker.
oh my god ladies just went to the toilet and there is brown blood on my undies. I'm freaking the hell out. Especially as I've just told a bunch of people were expecting... this cant be happening.... :(

okay try not to panic! I have read that some people DO have some brown blood spotting in their first trimester. When this happened with my friend they had her take it easy and rest... they put her on "pelvic rest" (no sex) for a short time. She was fine.

Brown blood = old blood typically. Are you feeling cramps? Any red blood?

I think you should call your doctor just to be on the safe side to make them aware. xoxoxoxox

https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-brown-blood-normal-at-6-amp-1-2-to-7-weeks-pregnant_925264_492.bc

https://ehealthforum.com/health/brown-blood-at-weeks-pregnant-t199066-a1.html

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_brown_spotting_common_in_early_pregnancy

Have you got a number for your midwife or the mat ward?? If you have give them a call hun x

ive got my fingers crossed for you LolaAnn brown blood is oldbod so hopefuly all will be ok (((((hugs)))))

LolaAnn, did it happen more than once? Did you get to talk to a dr or mw? KMFX that everything is okay, it sounds like old blood to me. Hope to hear an update from you soon!

ohh i love the ticker.

Hope everything is okay....take it easy ....your in my thoughts!

Hope everything is ok. Keep us updated. Prayers your way!!!

Its very normal to get a bit of bleeding in first trimester. I just had to call my doc as when I had a BM, I would get a bit of red blood, then it goes away in a few hours. She just told me that its due to the sensitive cervix during beginning of pregnancy and that I was ok and not to worry (as if) but I think you are ok. She didn't even have me come in. If you are worrying too much, call your doc.

LolaAnn- Please don't worry to much yet, brown spotting can be perfectly normal in the first tri. My bestfriend is a nurse at one of the top children's hospital in the world (sick kids) and the first thing she said to me when i got pregnant this time was "brown spotting can be normal." lol.. why that was the first thing? I have no idea, i guess she knew that if i had started spotting i would be nervous.

Jokerette- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SIG. It;s awesome!!!!

I had the worse day today!! I was so upset because of some things that happened at work. Then to top it off i am having what i think is some syatica. I am having so much pain right around my tailbone area, i feel like an old lady when i try to walk. lol

When i got home and found my doppler had arrived! I tried it out and GOT THE HEARTBEAT! i was so happy i felt like crying! That sound is just so amazing, it just makes you feel like nothing else matters. :happydance:

LolaAnn- Please don't worry to much yet, brown spotting can be perfectly normal in the first tri. My bestfriend is a nurse at one of the top children's hospital in the world (sick kids) and the first thing she said to me when i got pregnant this time was "brown spotting can be normal." lol.. why that was the first thing? I have no idea, i guess she knew that if i had started spotting i would be nervous.

I had the worse day today!! I was so upset because of some things that happened at work. Then to top it off i am having what i think is some syatica. I am having so much pain right around my tailbone area, i feel like an old lady when i try to walk. lol

When i got home and found my doppler had arrived! I tried it out and GOT THE HEARTBEAT! i was so happy i felt like crying! That sound is just so amazing, it just makes you feel like nothing else matters. :happydance:

Awe, poor thing!!!!

But YEY on hearing the heartbeat! Makes me want to get one. Did you buy one? From where? How much? Maybe I'll just go ahead and take the plunge.

Awe, poor thing!!!!

But YEY on hearing the heartbeat! Makes me want to get one. Did you buy one? From where? How much? Maybe I'll just go ahead and take the plunge.

Thanks! I got mine off of ebay. I got the sonotrax brand (not sonoline). It is a bit more expensive but a better quality(about 140 compared to 80$). I was actually really surprised i got it because most of the time you don't get it until 10-12 weeks. I do have to tell you it made me feel so much better because my nausea has been alot less lately and i was starting to get a bit nervous.

Awe, poor thing!!!!

Thanks! I got mine off of ebay. I got the sonotrax brand (not sonoline). It is a bit more expensive but a better quality(about 140 compared to 80$). I was actually really surprised i got it because most of the time you don't get it until 10-12 weeks. I do have to tell you it made me feel so much better because my nausea has been alot less lately and i was starting to get a bit nervous.

I'm going to check that out, thanks!

Yeah, over the weekend mine was much less, too. But today it came right back. Joy. :winkwink:

I thought about renting a Doppler, I heard you can rent one for lime $30/month. So you're glad you did it? Did you tell your doc you were planning on it? Are there risks with overexposure to Doppler?

I got a sonoline off ebay with the 3mhz doppler. I am early yet, so I didn't find HB yet. Was $65 including some gel :)

Morning Girls :wave:

Omg is anyone eating loads, i normally eat 3 meals aday but im now always hungry

I am always hungry too, but generally cant find anything I 'fancy'! :dohh:

hi ladies,

how is everyone??!!

busy week this week, Blake will be 2 on Saturday so organising his birthday party and hubby seems to invited the whole town!! lol - gonna cost me a fortune!

still feeling pretty good so far, generally more tired than usual but ok.

thanks for the ticker! its cool!

Aww ~ Happy 2nd Birthday to Blake:cake: ~ Hope you all have a lovely day :bunny:

ohh i love the ticker.

Dont panic ~ This has happened to me also & the Doctor said its very normal, an implantation bleed, just keep an eye on it, mine only lasted the one day & wasnt very much at all :hugs:

Poor thing ~ :hugs: ~ I had sciatica in later pregnancy with my DD....:hugs:

Yey for the heartbeat though :yipee:

ohh i love the ticker.

I'm hoping for the best for you :hugs:

I started spotting at 6 weeks and it happened maybe once a day? daily for a about a week sometimes it was even pink. I was very nervous too, but I saw a healthy baby last week. My doctor told me it happens in 1 in 3 pregnancies, so that's ALOT of people it happens to.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->