February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Alright ladies, I just got home from the Drs appointment. The ultrasound showed that I am measuring right on target!! The heartbeat looked to be at about 160!!! So happy!!! :happydance:

Only thing is that the nurse added an S to my last name!! :haha:

Attachments

• BabyUltrasound1.jpg
    BabyUltrasound1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 37
Wow! You can see tiny arms and legs and everything! That's amazing, congratulations!

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/10

Oh my god, is my little baby really doing the things in that video? That's amazing!!!

Alright ladies, I just got home from the Drs appointment. The ultrasound showed that I am measuring right on target!! The heartbeat looked to be at about 160!!! So happy!!! :happydance:

Aww ~ How adorable :cloud9: Congrats

SO CUTE!!! Is it not weird to think that that is inside of you and you can't even feel it?

So cute TeQuiero! Congrats!!

Here is my ultrasound from today!! 7weeks+3 days... Heartbeat was a healthy 168 bpm

I was so overwhelmed I forgot to ask much besides where the heart was... but to you ladies, does it look like the baby is upside down with the head near the bottom of the embryo and the tail near the top? I am just trying to orient myself with what I am seeing in the photo. I am sooo excited!

Attachments

• ultrasound_7w3db.jpg
    ultrasound_7w3db.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
ohhh gorgeous ultrasound pics you two.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES, for all your support re brown blood. Well I'm trying really hard not to stress out about it, So I had the first bit of brown blood on my undies ysterday, it was literally hardly any like I didnt even feel that I was wet down there or anything. Then nothing all night or this morning, then I went to the bathroom at lunch and there was more on my undies :(

Then there was a wee bit more just a few minutes ago. It's still not very much at all, like I don't feel like I need to do a pad or anything, and I don't even feel it.

I've not been feeling crampy but kind of a bit of a dull ache.. I'm hoping and praying all of this is because I havent had a period for almost 2 years (not since I concieved my soon) and maybe my uterus just has like too much lining or something?? arg.. trying to stay positive. I'm going to go and get some pregnancy tests and chocolate from the supermarket tonight... If I ws miscrrying or the baby had already died I would already be able to tell on a pregnancy test now right? I don't have a scan until the 20th :(

ohhh gorgeous ultrasound pics you two.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES, for all your support re brown blood. Well I'm trying really hard not to stress out about it, So I had the first bit of brown blood on my undies ysterday, it was literally hardly any like I didnt even feel that I was wet down there or anything. Then nothing all night or this morning, then I went to the bathroom at lunch and there was more on my undies :(

Then there was a wee bit more just a few minutes ago. It's still not very much at all, like I don't feel like I need to do a pad or anything, and I don't even feel it.

I've not been feeling crampy but kind of a bit of a dull ache.. I'm hoping and praying all of this is because I havent had a period for almost 2 years (not since I concieved my soon) and maybe my uterus just has like too much lining or something?? arg.. trying to stay positive. I'm going to go and get some pregnancy tests and chocolate from the supermarket tonight... If I ws miscrrying or the baby had already died I would already be able to tell on a pregnancy test now right? I don't have a scan until the 20th :(

Hi LolaAnn,
I am keeping you in my thoughts. The pregnancy test would still show up as positive. It takes a while after a miscarriage for women to get their hCG back down to near 0. But try not to worry too much... brown blood can be okay. Did you call your doctor? They should be able to get you in for an earlier scan I think. XOXOXOXO :hugs:

Great pictures, ladies! You're making me so anxious to visit the doc! They're just adorable!!

LolaAnn, I've heard many people around here experience brown blood and still be perfectly fine. I would suggest calling your doctor/midwife just to get their opinion. Stay strong! :flower:

Lola Ann, my SIL had brown blood and bright fresh red blood on and off throughout her pregnancy and her LO is very much here. My mum also had heavy bleeding with me and they sent her for a scan (not as common then) and there I was, kicking away. Brown blood is old blood and is most likely nothing to worry about. Try to stay calm and if you are worried speak to your GP about a referral to EPU.

Thanks guys, I think I'm just gonna wait and se what happens. I know nothing can be done at this early stage sO i'll just be playing the waiting game unless something changes before my scan on the 20th. I just POAS and the line was super dark lol made a nice change from my super early pg tests!

lola ann- i hope everything is ok.
all you ladies with scan piccies are making me super jealous. mine is in 6 days and im so excited and nervous at the same time. i never had an early scan with jesse so cant wait to see it !
i was awake most of the night with cramping last night :( :(its nearly 10am) nothing too bad but enough to keep me awake. like im just about to get my period,

So cute TeQuiero! Congrats!!

Here is my ultrasound from today!! 7weeks+3 days... Heartbeat was a healthy 168 bpm

I was so overwhelmed I forgot to ask much besides where the heart was... but to you ladies, does it look like the baby is upside down with the head near the bottom of the embryo and the tail near the top? I am just trying to orient myself with what I am seeing in the photo. I am sooo excited!

Aww ~ :cloud9: ~ How adorable

Bet it makes it all so much more real :happydance:

I wont really believe theres a LO in there until my scan :baby:

i was awake most of the night with cramping last night :( :(its nearly 10am) nothing too bad but enough to keep me awake. like im just about to get my period,

You generally feel these pains alot more with second+ babies :hugs: Its all the stretching etc :hugs:

does that apply to sickness too? If I had been this ill with #1 I don't think I'd have been so keen to do it all again :haha:

Argh this nausea is driving me insane...I haven't been sick yet but constantly feel like im going to throw up from about 5pm til I go to sleep. Then woke up this morning (well 11.30am lol) and i'm really dizzy, my balance is totally off. Need to get the bus in to town this afternoon to sort out house viewings, cant be dizzy!!
How long does the nausea last?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back