febuary mommys

massoma8489

mommy to 2 (1 angel baby)
Reaction score
any one due on febuery 8 th or febuary

my planned due date is febuary 8th but i might delivery early

im feb 22nd but i have a feeling that this little one will want to come out on the 29th just to be awkward lol

im feb 22nd but i have a feeling that this little one will want to come out on the 29th just to be awkward lol

better late then early
lol they planned for febuary 8 and now they think she will be here in decmber shes in a hurryyy to see me lol

any ways good luck hun

I'm due Feb 1st! :)

are you haveing a girl ?

im so happy to have a girl i was the only girl in the family and my husband only has one sister

good luck on febuary 1 hope it will they easyest and simplest day for u :flower:

did you buy anything for baby yet

its so funn shoping for little girls my husband and mom and little brother are oing it for me im at the hosptal i wish i could have a chance to shop for her :flower:

I'm due 21st but with my birthday being 29th I've got a feeling il share my birthday! X

Feb 6th, just saw your other post. good luck hun if she comes early xx

im due to the 18th feb and cant wait till she comes out..... I have had enough of been pregnant !!!! I have also put on 2 stone !!!!!

im due to the 18th feb and cant wait till she comes out..... I have had enough of been pregnant !!!! I have also put on 2 stone !!!!!

lol i feel you i feel like i have been pregnet for every lol

I'm due the 8th of feb :) right between my DD's birthdays of the 3rd and then the 13th what's the betting he will arrive on one of those days!

I'm due the 8th of feb :) right between my DD's birthdays of the 3rd and then the 13th what's the betting he will arrive on one of those days!

ohhhhh how cute her due date was supposed to be between me and my husbands birthdays im january and my hubands in march lol
its nice to have a baby between our bdays

Im due feb 19th :) i think shel be either a week early or a week late lol .

why do they think your baby will be here in december?

Im due feb 19th :) i think shel be either a week early or a week late lol .

why do they think your baby will be here in december?

good qustion lol
im already 4 1/2 cmt dialted with bulging water bag lol

Hey yeh i just read your other thread! hope your baby hangs in there as long as possible!

have you bought everything for baby? all ive bought is the travel system lol

Hey I have started a thread where a lot of February mummies are chatting away to each other...Im due Feb 10th :D the thread is called Bump Buddies Needed

im due feb 10th with first, expecting a lil girl

Hey yeh i just read your other thread! hope your baby hangs in there as long as possible!

have you bought everything for baby? all ive bought is the travel system lol

thanks youngewife

i have boaght some things but it she was to be born premmie im limited to buying clothes they say by the time i get her she will be grown
but heres a list i got

white crib
froggy bedding
some stuffed animals
reciving blankits (for swadiling her)
sets of 4 short sleves one peice
car seat
my brother said dont buy a travel system he is going to get it
music swing little new born seat that plays music
blankets
bassnet
mosses baskeckt