Fed up of frer indent lines :(

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Its actually quite upsetting how blatent the lines are but when i open it there is
No colour (i know i know). I let my self get all excited then opened it and bam just a shadow.

I have taken that many tests i have had to get DH to hide them and limit me to one a week. The false lines make me excited then i buy more and take them all and then get all upset because its resulted in nothing.

Wont let me upload a pic. Guess there was no real reason for this post other than something for me to refer too when it happens again!!!

Sorry new to this. How do you know they are false lines? I took a FRER last night and very faint line appears within one minute. I then used a cheap from eBay and BFN! It’s 3 days until my af due!

I’ve posted this pic before, one of the worse indents I’ve had...was not positive in anyway didn’t waste my money on them this pregnancy, waited till I had proper lines on ICs. £13 a pack along with an hour round trip to get them was not worth it to get 2 lines regardless xx

1BF2F408-BAE8-4CB9-8FAA-45BBA1D6F9D1.jpeg

What colour was the line? Do you have a picture? Mine was lacking colour althiugh convinced my self it was pink but when pulled apart it wasnt.

The cheap ones dont tend to show up as clearly early on so might just take a little more time for a line to appear x

I’ve posted this pic before, one of the worse indents I’ve had...was not positive in anyway didn’t waste my money on them this pregnancy, waited till I had proper lines on ICs. £13 a pack along with an hour round trip to get them was not worth it to get 2 lines regardless xx

View attachment 1053639

Omg. Thats so bad :( ive been in such a bad mood all day. Its unfair that they do this. It takes us on such a roller coaster of emotions doesnt it!

74CF94EA-C632-4952-97A1-C7C038EA7D2B.jpeg
What colour was the line? Do you have a picture? Mine was lacking colour althiugh convinced my self it was pink but when pulled apart it wasnt.

The cheap ones dont tend to show up as clearly early on so might just take a little more time for a line to appear x

I’ve been using tests 3 times a day for the past 4 days. Used frer two days ago and BFN then this last night. How long until your af due? X

Its actually quite upsetting how blatent the lines are but when i open it there is
No colour (i know i know). I let my self get all excited then opened it and bam just a shadow.

I have taken that many tests i have had to get DH to hide them and limit me to one a week. The false lines make me excited then i buy more and take them all and then get all upset because its resulted in nothing.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I truly do not like FRER anymore. I have had such horrible luck with them. For me they never were positive even when other brands were, and their lines even when I knew I was pregnant had absolutely no color.

What sucks is that it seems like every other brand also sucks now as well.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I truly do not like FRER anymore. I have had such horrible luck with them. For me they never were positive even when other brands were, and their lines even when I knew I was pregnant had absolutely no color.

What sucks is that it seems like every other brand also sucks now as well.

I think thats the other thing that is so frustrating isnt it that you cant rely on any brand early on anymore really. I hope you get a BFP soon I have just seen your signature :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->