Fed up with lumps and bumps

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed at the moment. Whatever happened to all this "you can have more calories if you're breastfeeding" blah blah blah? I'm eating exactly the same as I did before I got pregnant (if not less as Harry sometimes won't allow me to eat breakfast or lunch!), and I'm exercising more as i'm up and down with Harry, and going for walks with him etc etc - never seem to sit down in the day... and yet i've only lost about 2/3 lb since the week after I had him. I keep thinking i'm looking better (except for my stomach which is still big and flabby)... but then I ACTUALLY look at myself and realise that no, i'm just the same as I was 9 weeks ago.

To top it all off i've got no clothes to wear that actually conceal all of my lumps and bumps, and as my maternity pay is getting less and less, i've got no money to actually buy any new clothes either. I'm still wearing my maternity jeans and 1 pair of jeans I had at the beginning of my pregnancy which are stretchy anyway. I'm back at work on 1st June... but before then, I said i'd go in one afternoon this month to take the minutes of a meeting and i've got nothing to wear. None of my work mates have seen me since the day I finished for maternity leave and I know they're all going to think "good god - she's piled it on". I've also got a dinner date with my hubby's work mates and nothing to wear to that either.

I just don't understand why the weight hasn't come off more considering i'm so much more active. I look now like I'm about 4/5 months pregnant. I can handle the stretch marks - no one sees them (apart from hubby)... but my stomach, ass and boobs are huge. :hissy: :cry:

:hugs: hun I remember writing a post exactly the same to this... like you I had no clothes at all and just didnt understand why the weight wasnt coming off quicker!!

Joining sw was the best thing I did... I wish I had joined quicker... !!

Hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"