Fed up with these pampers!

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
I'm using new baby size 3 and they keep leaking ...

Has anyone ever complained to pampers? What happened if u did ?

I havent complained but I find pampers to leak all the time..I have 2 packs I am gonna give away as dont wana use them! Huggies or cheapie brands all the way :D

Xx

Huggies 3 leak for me too! Gonna try size 4 n she if thats the problem?!

I haven't complained but they are rubbish, iv got the size 2s and even if they don't leak they feel damp from the outside?xxx

We're on pampers size 3 and although they don't leak I hate the chemically smell. I would love to swap brands but other ones we have tried do leak.

I love the pampers! since my previous baby was born 7 1/2 years ago they have improved so much.

However, I did used to complain about them 16 years ago when I had ,y twins and we used to get vouchers from them. My mum and mil used to complain for me too ;)

When we found the New Baby started to leak (we're still on size 2s) we changed to Baby Dry! LO wasn't big enough to go up to the size 3s, but we needed more absorbency, and they're fab!! We've only had a few leaks, and they were the MAJOR poo-splosions which I don't think any nappy would've been able to hold :haha: But yeah, they're fab, fit so much better, are much more absorbent, and no chemical smell either :thumbup:

The new baby nappies are gross. Switch to baby dry, they're brilliant :thumbup:

I complained about new baby ones to pampers and they sent me a voucher through for £10.

I might have to try baby dry then ! Or I might give little angels a bash!

The new baby stink of chemicals aswel!..

were still on size 1 - new baby Dry max but lo has had some "explosive" ones through the day previous and they have leaked. BUT she wears them on a night and generally they do very very well and keep her dry all night.

If you look at this link - they were on watchdog a while back (mainly do with how thin they'd become, smell of them etc)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2010/05/pampers_causing_a_stink.html

But I rate them over Huggies anyday xx

We were using huggies but after some serious leakage we swopped to pampers new baby which were just as bad. Someone said to use baby dry so now we use size 3 pampers babydry and they are fab no leakage even after the biggest poop.

We use pampers baby dry size 3 but his nappies have always leaked!! Like from day 1! Tbh I don't think any nappies stand a chance against his poops because they are explosive!!!! It usualy goes right up the back! :haha:

Thanks - just looked at the link, so sly of pamper!

Looks like pampers baby dry are better!

Wht ones are the orange pack ? Are they any gd?

Asda's little Angel nappies all the way :). Size 3 during the day, size 4 at night!
They barely ever leak (apart from with mahoosive explodie poos!).

The orange are simply dry we use them and have had no problems but alot of ppl dont like them

Ahh I see..

So many choices! Are active fit any gd?

I'm not big on the sizing charts of Pampers, but we moved to size 3 (LO is only 14.5 pounds) and size 2's were not big enough for her. Anyway, we use the Baby Dry and they are great! No complaints here.

Yh my lo was 14.8 3 weeks ago thats why I'm
In size 3

I hate pampers, they leaked with us and i don't that the outside of the nappies always feel damp. We only use huggies if they have an offer on or Asdas little angels. Wilkingsons own brand nappies are good aswell or boots own (not the value cheap ones)

I've heard little angels have chemical smell too, I don't know about that though as i've never used them. I've never had a chemical baby dry though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->