Fed up with these pampers!

I found everything leaks at night on my lo except pampers baby dry. So I use those at night and asdas little angels during the day, the only time he leaks now is if he has a huge poo!

I've always found th:)e pampers baby dry the only ones that didn't leak we always get the next size up but they always hold everything in even with poo explosions lol

We've been using new baby since LO was born and he is now in size 3. Had no problems with leaks but i hate how they smell of chemicals :nope:
Looking forward to finishing the stash i bought when pregnant so i can use something less chemically!

Yeah I also agree about the chemical smell with new baby!

My friend got some lil angels and she's giving me a few to try on the night time. .. See how they go!

Maybe it's time to go up a size or change brands?

yh i think i will... think im going to experiment,,

my friends giving me some lil angels to try out and theres a £1 shop by me that does a 5 pack of pampers active fit for £1 so i might ick some up just to try!

I've been using aldi nappies, not one leak so far, even with explosive poos after I've drank orange juice!

I love pampers over huggies!
Huggies are the worst I've ever used, they leak, there stiff and they aren't well made! I've had the occasional leak with pampers when I've had a dodgy batch but other then that I've found them excellent x

I use baby dry, simply dry and huggies super dry;whichever I can get cheapest really. I find them all to be fairly similar though I have to say huggies have no chemical smell whatsoever-the other type of 'premium' huggies are crap though xx

I don't know if they are different in the states, but I use Pampers Swaddlers. I like them. We are in size two, but I just bought Pampers Cruisers in size three on clearance. I bought the overnight ones (I think they were Baby Dry) and they leaked, whereas the Swaddlers never had.

I have a baby book called 1000 ways to save or something like that, and it said to help with overnight leaks, put a maxi pad inside baby's diaper. Will give you that extra absorbency overnight. Haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd throw that idea out there.

I think it might be different in the states but I love the pampers swaddler never have had a problem with them. Huggies always leaked for me though....

We also use pampers swaddlers. I find them to be great, never had an issue. But we're in size two still at nine months.

Yeah I don't think we have pampers swaddlers over here, I'm pretty sure that's just the USA, but i just googled them to get a pic and i think there the same as out pampers new baby also we don't have cruisers either but I think that's equlivant to our pampers active fit.. The colour scheme on the packages are the same so yellow for new baby and purple for active fit..

I wonder if there's actually any difference if you put the two side by side so uk n USA brand

I don't know if they are different in the states, but I use Pampers Swaddlers. I like them. We are in size two, but I just bought Pampers Cruisers in size three on clearance. I bought the overnight ones (I think they were Baby Dry) and they leaked, whereas the Swaddlers never had.

I have a baby book called 1000 ways to save or something like that, and it said to help with overnight leaks, put a maxi pad inside baby's diaper. Will give you that extra absorbency overnight. Haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd throw that idea out there.

Interesting, I wonder if it works!

I would just change a size up or try another brand. One nappy does not suit all.

We use Huggies superdry or Asda's Little Angels without issues. Although i have just ordered 200 Just for Bums by Kiddicare for £19.99. I tried the sample pack and thought they were good.

Pampers are usually very good but that is because of the atrocious amounts of chemicals in them. That left my daughter's bum and fanny smelling like she had a urine infection!

We switched to pampers simply dry (orange pack) instead of new baby size 3 they are great don't snell and we have t had leak

I know if you complain to pampers they send you vouchers as apology

i was sick of pampers too with the leaks and awful chemical smell. i heard a few good things online about lidl's own. i got some and won't use anything else now, they are great, no leaks or smell :)

I would just change a size up or try another brand. One nappy does not suit all.

We use Huggies superdry or Asda's Little Angels without issues. Although i have just ordered 200 Just for Bums by Kiddicare for £19.99. I tried the sample pack and thought they were good.

Pampers are usually very good but that is because of the atrocious amounts of chemicals in them. That left my daughter's bum and fanny smelling like she had a urine infection!

How do you get a sample pack ? I would love to try them and see if there any good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->