Fed Up

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
Sorry for being miserable ladies, i havent been waiting as long as some of you but i am getting very impatient waiting for :witch: to arrive after stopping the pill. Dunno how to get through it without going bonkers!?!

aw, i was so fed up last night and when i logged on this morning and saw this message it cheered me up no end.

Thank you so much tmr1234

wot about aving a look at herbal things online/health shops ? or if u tell ur gp theres something called provera and this brings af on a wk later (for most!) even if u were pg this wudnt make u misscary anything like that hun xx good luck :)

thanks for the advice honey.

Just been to the doc this morning for something else and ended up with a weeks course of antibiotics. Guess it not meant to be just yet as i am pretty sure this will effect things. Doh :dohh:

oh i know i got antibiotics...beggining of my cycle tho so glad id finished them way b4 O time :)
every1 gets down at times, sometimes it can be time to take a break!but u will know and usually thats when pp get there bfp !!
theres plenty of support/advice on ere 4 u hun,wot ur goin thro plenty of others will aswell :)

Im sitting here this morning in the same boat !! the wait is killing me. I am only off the pill since 9th oct got a withdrawl bleed 3 days later and have been waiting ever since on my :witch: ..... Starting to freak even though I know its early days. Breasts are getting sharp pains and cm is creamy (sorry tmi) dont know if this means that :witch: is on the way as I have no idea of any symptoms because I was on the pill for 11 years. If the :witch: hasnt arrived in the next month I will be going to the doc for something.

Hope yours come soon !

Its exactly the same for me. Been on the pill since 16 (after i woke in pools of blood - now thats tmi) and stopped taking it a few weeks back. Been on various ones but had pop last after i had a focal migraine.

I am still waiting for a withdrawal bleed haven't even had that yet. I was on antibiotics the last week of my pill though and started to think perhaps I got PG then but i very much doubt it. I cant tell if AF is on its way or not cos i always have the cramps every day of every month.

Maybe have a word with your doc if you dont get your withdrawl in the next couple of weeks !! Because if I havent got my :witch: by mid nov I am definatley going to my doc I am so impatient anyway so driving me crazy. I have spent a fortune at this stage on opk's even though I havent even got a period yet I am still using them! Crazy I know. I have decided though that I am going to finish this pack and then wait for :witch: and start again with them when I have a clear cycle. I have been using my withdrawl bleed for my cycle even though I know its not accurate.

I was saying to my partner last night , I spent the last 10 year religously taking my pill at the same time every day with the fear of getting pregnant... That would have been my worst nightmare and in fact it actually isnt that easy as I am finding out now !

yeah that's it. Its madness isnt it you are so paranoid about it all - although my mum was one of those unlucky (at the time but very lucky now) who got pregnant whilst taking the pill straight after giving birth to twins. She cant remember if she took it late or just got pg anyway as my little sister is 21 now with her own 7 month bump.
I have a friend also who was told she could never have kids (didnt want them anyway) so had unprotected sex for 9 years with her oh after 9 years she ended up pg. 1st cycle after birth she ended up pg again.
the body works in mysterious ways

i know how u all feel...ive been waiting for my af since my depo ran out nearly 8 months ago. im so fed up, and ive tried everything.

makes you wonder why we do this to ourselves doesn't it?

its Sickening the waiting around. I convince myself every single month im pregnant and think ooh ive got this symptom that symptom and really its all in my head as for 11 months its bin a BFN. I dont know about you lot but I go the toilet loads when im due on just to check but hey. . . fingers crossed for next month . . hugs to us all x

I get excited at Ovulating lol. It kinda breaks the month up. When I get that BFN its allways around pay day so out comes the plastic lol to cheer myself up haha.

It took me 45 days to get my first realy cycle after BCP. And it was definitely agony waiting and waiting. If you don't get your cycle soon, you should make a trip to your GP. They can usually prescribe you something to get your cycles going again!

Aw think I might have jinxed myself now. Planned a really nice night of bd minus the baby and now i notice af could be lurking round the corner, on the plus side though should be able to bd for real soonish now.

I came off the pill 29th september and had a pill withdrawal bleed a week later and have had nothing since....but even if everything did 'click' back into place it'd be another week until I got AF........I just wish I knew what was happening!!

I did get cramps for a hour or so yesterday and they were more on my right side than left....so I'm hopeful that that may have been ovulation?? But who knows.

I hate waiting for stuff it drives me crazy!

We just have to wait it out and our bodies will let us know whats what soon enough I guess!

big :hug: hun.

It doesn't matter if you have been TTC for 6 months or 12 months - it is still hard.

I think we start out with the assumption it won't happen in the first month but then by the third month we are tearing our hair out and it's not happening.

I don't know how long you have been trying for chick but i used to have a month off temping or doing OPKs and it made me feel less obsessive. We had to have 2 months off TTC when DH got his SA results and although it was bad news - it was the most blissful 2 months i had had in a long time! :rofl:

You will get there i promise, and it will be well worth it xx

I'm trying to stay away from charting anything until AF gets back and things are on their way...right now we're kinda trying but not trying too hard if you get what I mean.

I have a feeling once I get started on charting CM temp or anything like that I'll go totally obsessive!!!

I am trying to chart at the moment so i can try and get to know my new cycles. I think if i do it now i can stop later on knowing all my body's signs and when things start to feel pressured i can stop without worrying that i don't know what going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->