Fed Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle86

Mummy to 1 soon to be 2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,:flower:

Just wondering if it's only me or is anybody else FED UP and wanting to :cry: all the time.

Like last nite my OH said something jokingly and i took it the wrong way and just broke down in tears and couldn't stop, all day yesterday i was like that, and then this morning i am the same.

Sick of being down and fed up, any ladies got any ideas to cheer me up or to make me feel better,

i feel the same:( it seems to have got worse the closer to my edd :(

Yep! I'm sick of being pregnant now and sick and tired of being sick and tired, just wish I could hold my baby and feel relatively normal again!

If I'm not crying, I'm being moody and snappy at people for no reason. Have been reading lots of people saying it gets worse the nearer you get to EDD, this worries me as dont see how I can get any worse.

Sitting at work today with no motivation to do anything. I really dont know how I am going to last until I get to maternity. I long to feel normal/relatively well balanced again.

Hugs to us all xx

:hugs: Big hugs hun. Its a real rollercoaster isn't it. I hate not being able to control my emotions. Hope you're feeling lots better soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->