Feel crappy

Layla

Reaction score
Feel crappy today, really tired, had to drag myself out of bed this morning, had sickness most of the day too, not been sick, just feel it, but i sometimes think thats worse, at least if your sick you feel better after lol

xx

I feel crappy every now & then - Not sure it's related.

:hugs:

Lol i felt sooo much better after i was sick!!

Hunni .... hope you feel better soon!
xxx

yep, morning sickness has defo kicked in! :sick:

Dont think i will be sick tho so its horrible. :(

xx

Aww hope it passes soon, i remember feeling so sick but not actually being sick !! like you said i think thats worse !!

yea is def worse feelin sick thn bein sick!!! :hugs:

its eased off ow, it seems to get worse if i go a while without eating, in the mornings im noticeing that im very hungry, it takes 2 breakfasts to stop teh hunger and sickness feelings lol

best start on the fruit rather than the taost and crumpets! lol

xx

Aww Layla, hope it eases a little soon. I know it's no consolation but at least you have some good strong Pg symptoms :hugs:

Cx

Ginger biccies!!!

And layla i eat 2 breakfast ... one at around 3-4am and another about 9 lol!!

YOu'll be eating 3 when you same stage as me lol!!

xxx

Bless ya! x :(
With me, I had morning sickness but didnt actually throw up (well maybe once)- I would have it alllll day long and just wouldnt be sick.
There are certain things that still trigger it off (I wont mention it because the thought of it makes me sick to my stomache) so I try not to think about it. It's food related; I also cannot bare to see meat on the TV. That makes me feel sick to a point where saliva is litterally pouring out my mouth, but again, Im not sick!
I refuse to be sick.

I hope you feel better soon x x x x Im sure it'll pass. I had it real bad for just 3 weeks, but im talking all day, all night, every day and every night. Now it's just the odd occasion.

Ginger biccies!!!

And layla i eat 2 breakfast ... one at around 3-4am and another about 9 lol!!

YOu'll be eating 3 when you same stage as me lol!!

xxx
I eat 2 breakfasts too but mines all at the same time so technically its classed as one.
What do you eat?
I usually have cereal, followed by a cheese omelette and then 2/3 yoghurts.
I've noticed that if I cut down on the food and have, say, just a peice of toast, my day is doomed and I feel crap.

Weetabix! - i love it right now with ice cold milk!!
Toast - oooozing butter!!

And anything else i want lmfao!!

xxx

Layla, eating protein and regularly eating should help with that babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh