feel like a knob

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
the more pregnant i get the more i seem to injure myself, ive poored hot water on my bump, spilt tea on my legs, fallen over banged my bump into things, nearly ironed my bump! (ironing board was at tummy hight and i ironed too close to the edge.
the other day i shattered a glass into my hand and today i spilt boiling yes actually boiling gravey over my right hand....the same hand i cut open the other day..... fucksake, theres a reason to never eat meat is you needed one stupid carnivore other half.

my hand is killing me, have called it down with cold water and am now sat here with my hand covered in aloe vera gel

hufffff:hissy::hissy::hissy:

:hugs: Stupid clumsy pregnancy. I bump my bump all the time too. Not quite split boiling stuff on me but then I don't do any of the cooking!

i was trying to make ohs fave meal for when he got in, been cooking for hours! beef and ale stew hes going to go mad when he sees the state of my hand its all blistered now :(

Awk! dosen't sound pleasant at all, hopefully pain subsides and bubs dosent like getting in the way of iron when she's older!

i was exactly the same hun . i fell down the stairs about 3 times when pregnant just by fallin over my feet x

Aww bless ya hun, god these clumsy pregnancy symptoms we have to put up with ey!!!

am getting so fed up with this, whats going to happen next?!?!! i have some deep cuts in the palm of my hand and now my last three fingers and the handy bit by the bottom of my thumb are blistered :-( F-E-D-U-P!

Silly moo!!! I'm doing things like that all the time!! Especially walking into things with my bump - especailly people! I squeeze past them, forgetting how much space I need now!!!:dohh:

hope your hand gets better soon! :hug:

Oh hon, you're not doing too well at the moment!!

How is hand now? x

Aww poor you! :hugs: Im really clumsy now too. I broke my MIL's fave coffee mug the other day by accident... among many other things! Hope you dont get hurt anymore!!

xx

Silly moo!!! I'm doing things like that all the time!! Especially walking into things with my bump - especailly people! I squeeze past them, forgetting how much space I need now!!!:dohh:

i forget how much space i need to take up now too its not normal to grow this much this quickly sure takes some time to get used too!

properly feels like my hands arnt working how they should i keep doing things that i dont mean to either slipping and spilling things on myself of not gripping enough and me dropping things :hissy:

I try to do everything more slowly and think about what I'm doing instead of doing it on autopilot, my auto is definitely still geared up to no-bump me. Hope you've got some cream or something to help treat your hand, maybe pop to chemist?

i have aloe gel its not hurting as much now, am def going to slow things down a bit

I rang my midwife once because I opened the door and wacked it into my bump.. She told me to stop being so silly.. :blush:

Hope your hand is feeling better love. :hugs:

I keep on forgetting how much space I need too and I can't cook. I can't remember how to do ordinary stuff coz I keep getting confused with what I'm doing. Mushy baby brain goes away after birth. :D

Be careful! I think pregnancy goes hand in hand with clumsiness, it's a nightmare.

Talking about ironing things, my ex-boss once came into work with a real forlorn look on his face and when I asked him what the matter was, he told me he had ironed his willy whilst ironing his shirt for work! :rofl:

:hugs: you numpty

Clumsiness wise im not doing too bad, space wise ive managed to get away with enough space for my bump because of my boobs lol but now its overtaken them i dont stand a chance :rofl:

Be careful! I think pregnancy goes hand in hand with clumsiness, it's a nightmare.

Talking about ironing things, my ex-boss once came into work with a real forlorn look on his face and when I asked him what the matter was, he told me he had ironed his willy whilst ironing his shirt for work! :rofl:

OMG I nearly fell off my chair!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->