feel like a knob

Be careful! I think pregnancy goes hand in hand with clumsiness, it's a nightmare.

Talking about ironing things, my ex-boss once came into work with a real forlorn look on his face and when I asked him what the matter was, he told me he had ironed his willy whilst ironing his shirt for work! :rofl:

OMG I nearly fell off my chair!!! :rofl: :rofl:

lol me too!

god my hands still burning have spent agggggeeees running it under the tap and now have my hand in a bowl of cold water :dohh:

Maybe you should go to A&E love if it's still hurting that much? Especially since it has a cut in it too.

I'm naturally clumsy to begin with, and it's totally amplified by being pregnant, so I totally understand where you're coming from. My OH constantly jokes that I'm a danger to myself. :shrug:

Be careful! I think pregnancy goes hand in hand with clumsiness, it's a nightmare.

Talking about ironing things, my ex-boss once came into work with a real forlorn look on his face and when I asked him what the matter was, he told me he had ironed his willy whilst ironing his shirt for work! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry to hear about your hand Molly, hope it heals quickly. There's no chance of any glass being left in the wound is there? If so, you should def get it checked out, just in case.
I'm so clumsy too at the moment. I find mainly that it's like my hands don't work properly anymore and I keep dropping things, even if I really concentrate on what I'm trying to do.
xx

no i picked all the glass out of the cuts before i cleaned it up. its still sore this morning my last two fingers are blistered but the rest is just a bit red.
ive got to see my doctor today anyway so ill get her to take a look at it, i would go to a+e but i know ill be there for 6 hours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->