Feel like a rolypoly!!

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Well I eventually decided really have to diet (3rd attempt since LO arrived!) and have managed to get to day 2!!

I weighed myself yesterday and was 15stone! I can't believe it as my height is only about 5'4". I don't feel as fat as that but the scales don't lie do they, neither do my clothes as I am still wearing maternity stuff at mo as can't get into my own clothes!

I had put on 3 stone before I fell pregnant between being on holiday and stopping smoking then gained 2 stone once I have had LO.

I can't believe I have all that to lose but am going to do my best to get as much off as possible!

Good luck to everyone xx

Good luck with this -- you can do it! :)
For me, eating more vegetables helps (like frozen green beans, green peas, corn). it is filling and low cal. I'm not saying it is wonderful, but for me a way to drop a bit of weight.

Hi Ladies

Well 1st weigh in today and I have lost 5lbs!! Can't believe it but I have had a bit of a cold which has put me off food!!

Hopefully lose another 2lb by next week and I will be at my first half stone xx

Congrats on the 5lbs loss xx

How are you going about it?
I have cut out all crap and trying to stick to 3 meals a day and if i fancy something inbetween i am going for fruit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->