Feel like crying!

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Just found out that someone i work with is pregnant, LOVELY girl i am really happy for her i just want my turn to come along :cry:

Its a happy result of a drunken one night stand (perhaps that is where im going wrong?!?!?!?!?)

I cant even talk to hubby about it or cry to him about it as all he does now is just roll his eyes whenever i even mention babies. :cry:

Aww im sorry my hubbys the same! Hopefully we will all get there! Does seem far too easy for some people and so hard for others? I have no idea why?
HUGS LOVE BABY DUST GOOD LUCK!
XOX

I feel ya :) I found out last week that one of my friends from work is 2 months along....and I thought to myself....no wonder you only had a 2-week engagement and got married last month :p

The more you're aware of what's NOT happening to you....the more you're aware of IT happening to everyone else!

I understand too! My brother and his wife are preggers after their first try! I'm happy for them but gutted for me. Dont worry about crying hun, I was exactly the same, it's just natural to feel this way.
Big hug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->