Feel like I might be getting somewhere what do you think?

chazzmatazz

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
CD14 6pm and the 9pm (I'm obsessed!) really excited as I hadn't had any progression until today and even then this morning was a blank! Do u think I'm getting close.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 14
It definitely got darker which is a great sign... Keep testing, two times a day if you have enough OPK's. You are on your way!

Thanks guys it seems to have gone again this morning, this baby making malarky is so confusing! hehe!

I will test again at lunch time and see what i get :)

its very annoying at times i get gd lines then nothing nxt time i test.. frustrating

I've got one similar to your line today all others really faint or not there. I'm cd 14. Taking clomid tho but I have sore nipples and cramping. Bd last night hoping to get a really dark opk tonight or at least the same as the one I have now. Then bd all weekend til I get neg. poor df will be worn out lol we been bding since cd9 lol

I've got one similar to your line today all others really faint or not there. I'm cd 14. Taking clomid tho but I have sore nipples and cramping. Bd last night hoping to get a really dark opk tonight or at least the same as the one I have now. Then bd all weekend til I get neg. poor df will be worn out lol we been bding since cd9 lol

Mine got lighter and i have had a huge serge in my temp today, how did your test go?

Mine got lighter and i have had a huge serge in my temp today, how did your test go?

Mine is exactly same as test line now. Someone told me there's was same and that was they're surge. So I'm going to do one more pee before bed and then jump on df lol. I think it will be negative by morning. The line is the exact same colour and bearing in mind they're just cheapie a I think my surge is now. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you. Which days did you bd. I have been since day 9. Be nice to have a rest lol

Doesn't look positive to me...the recommendations to increase your odds are to BD up to 5 days before O, on O, and 2 days after.

Since you see some progression, I would just BD every other day until you get a solid line and then BD for 4 days in a row. That would maximize the timing.

lines went away completly again! Temp has been higher than normal for 2 days now though, so i think i could have missed it! Were BDing like rabbits so fingers crossed if we missed it on the tests we still caught it.

Thanks for everyones help :)

Mine got darker than test line at 11pm last night. We bd last night and going to tonight and tomorrow night and Monday morning when df is on afternoons. I'm cd 15.

Final update! Elevated rising temps for 3 days so I think it did come and go around the time of these pics

That's brill good luck for your tww x

How many days after your opks do you think you ov. Or how long did it take for temp rise. It's 42 hours since my first positive. The second one was at 11pm at its darkest but at 6pm I had one also.

Temp dropped CD14 and that's also when the pics were from them temp raised from CD15 I'm now CD17 and they are still rising I'm thinking I may have missed the serge on CD13 possibly and these pics were is on its way out? I'm not 100% sure but I think that's what might have happend lol! Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->