Feel like i'm falling apart!! Anyone else!? :P

MoonLove

Reaction score
Morning ladies :coffee:

I feel like i'm seriously falling to bits! I'm so unbelievably achey and sore! I went shopping yesterday with my Dad, we must have been out for an hour, went in about 3 bloomin shops and its absolutely wrecked me!! :dohh:

Got home last night and my side ripped in half everytime i breathed in, my back was bent and stiff, my lower belly felt like it'd taken a huge kick (felt SO bruised) and my legs had just given up. This morning i woke up feeling a little better without the full weight of my stomach (after the bloat of meals goes down) but i'm just so so sore! I have a sharp pain rips through my thigh each time i walk - i don't know if its the muscles or? - and my belly is so tender.

Thats it, i'm taking to my bed for the next 8 weeks :haha:!!

Anyone else? I feel like such a fragile old lady and i'm only 20 :dohh:

xx

I feel the same hun! It's awful isn't it?

I'm 22 and all my friends keep saying I've turned into an old woman coz I can't do this and can't do that! It's horrible!! Not long left though! Think of the positives!!

i can sympathise with you hun, im 25 going on like 65 lol....i got invited out clubbing this weekend?! :dohh:

I think my friends think im still 3 months pregnant! was like i can barely walk let alone strut my stuff on the dance floor :haha:

I feel the same hun! It's awful isn't it?

I'm 22 and all my friends keep saying I've turned into an old woman coz I can't do this and can't do that! It's horrible!! Not long left though! Think of the positives!!

:haha: As me and my Dad were walking back to the car with the shopping bags, he could see i was walking really slowly and he said "You're getting a bit like your nan" :rofl: Thanks Dad! :haha:

I feel like I'm 70 too! my hand and feet are so sore when I wake up in the morning, it feels like arthritis and I can't even pick up a cup of coffee until they warm up! so annoying...I can't breath, can't walk for long and can't do much without my feet turning into balloons! urghhh.

I'm virtually my mum's twin now, and she has osteoarthritis! In the mornings it takes me quite a while to get going, I have to shuffle everywhere while my bones wake up.
Just the 10 minute walk to my classes ruins me, I'm so happy to get there and sit down :haha:
Every task is punctuated with 'Ouch, oof, oowwwww, ugh, nnnggg'. It must be delightful to listen to..

Can I join the club? My feet and hands and ankles are so swollen and I wake up in complete pain to hobble to the bathroom! I feel like I have to pee all the time (thanks LO for having your head in my bladder, lol). I'm trying to get on with it cause I know it's not much longer, but I feel like utter crap!

I'm virtually my mum's twin now, and she has osteoarthritis! In the mornings it takes me quite a while to get going, I have to shuffle everywhere while my bones wake up.
Just the 10 minute walk to my classes ruins me, I'm so happy to get there and sit down :haha:
Every task is punctuated with 'Ouch, oof, oowwwww, ugh, nnnggg'. It must be delightful to listen to..

LOL! Oh my gosh, i'm dreadful in public now - i sit down or stand up, and always puff and pant so loudly, regardless of whos next to me :haha: I stood up from the table in wetherspoons yesterday and as i heaved myself off the chair i just whinged 'OWWW' - did i care that the table full of old ladies behind us could hear me?! No! :haha:

I know what you mean. I went with my mam and son to soft play this morning - me and my mam just sat and chatted. I was sore and achey when we left there and decided to call into focus whilst their closing down sale was on as i needed toy storage thingies for my son.....we were only in there 15 mins at the most and i felt terrible - aching back, hips, too hot gasping for a drink.

Just makes you feel miserable. I'm sat here having a battle with my eyelids - they seem hell bent on closing! xx

Oh goodness and the heat here doesn't help either. I feel like I have a bowling ball strapped to my midsection!

lol I told my OH last night as I climbed out of bed and my hip popped that I had the hips of a 90 year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->