Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

From what ive read some sensitive tests really arent sensitive at all!

If you cann afford it your best bet is probably a clearblue

Thats the thing - i can't afford to get the expensive tests - we are quite tight on money now. I guess I just have to wait until AF comes - and keep testing with the cheaper tests.

Thanks for your advice.

Are you in the UK or the USA?

If UK, you can go to the doctors and theyll test you for free. Not sure if its the case for all doctors but mine tests with clearblues.

I live in Canada. My family doctor will test for me - but they don't have very sensitive tests - they don't use anything even half as good as Clearblue. They also don't like me to go in and get tested until i am really late or have confirmed with my own HPT. They say it is a waste of their time I guess. I wish they would be able to tell me.... but i do see what they mean.

:hugs: babe, its such a tough time, waiting and wondering...all i can offer is hugs, arcanegirl has said what i was going to, some "sensitive" tests just dont seem to work very well sometimes or arent as sensitive as they make out.
bxox

best thing you can probably do then is test every other day untill you run out or get a positive.

:hugs:

Thank you both for your kind words. I am planning to try and hold out and test on Friday morning with a FMU. If i can hold it that long and it still negative do you think I should give up hope?

I guess I am just looking for someone to be able to tell me not to worry and that it is normal and that I am still in teh running for being pregnant. Seeing a BFN is so heartbreaking - especially this month for me. I thought this was the month. I have had wierd feelings all months since around ovulation time. Plus the boob thing and the heartburn were really getting me excited.

This TTC stuff is really hard eh?
I wish you girls the best of luck with it. :hugs:

makes you feel so bad at times...that and i think i am going nuts a lot at the moment, i hope im not imagining it but then again, i could be scenario...hate it, but we have to do it.

personally i would try not to keep testing, maybe two a week or so, and its not over til the demon af turns up... :evil:

chin up honey, all this stress just makes matters worse too...easier said than done i know...

Thanks hunnie.. you are soooo sweet. I will try to take it easy. I just wish that I didnt feel any symptoms get what I mean?

If i didnt feel anything then I wouldnt be as upset.

Thanks so much for being here hunnie.

Good luck for your test date - I see it coming up :)

lol, i broke, did one yesterday with a BFN, got all the symptoms too, got worse today too, nearly threw up on the way to work...and feel the "bubbles" in the tummy like last time too...
fingers crossed for you too honey....and all of us on here, its the best place to come and have a chat, moan, cry. everyone is wonderful...

:dust: :flower:

I would maybe wait and try in a few more days as I said b4 with my ds I didn't test positive until I was nearly two weeks overdue for AF. It was really frustrating as I had all symptoms of being pregnant except for the BFP. Don't give up hope, try and trust your instincts and if you can, wait a few days before you test again. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP soon. Take care Caroline :hugs:

Hi babe, not everyone gets their BFP the day their AF is due.......it can be 1 week later, my sister got a BFN on the day she was due but got a BFP when just over 1 week late for AF.......

So there is still plenty of hope, all he time AF is away :wink: :hugs: xx

Oh you guys - thanks a lot. Just hearing a couple of examples that it has happened to some people does keep my chin up a bit. Who knows getting down about it might harm your chances of it anyway... so here goes - big smile - and it ain't over yet.

Thanks a lot - you have cheered me up a lot.

You girls are the greatest :)

Jilligan,

I am in the same boat as you and know just how hard it is to wait for the BFP. Last month was our first month TTC and I had totaly convinced myself I was going to get a BFP every time I took the HPT then When AF started, I cried. This month I told myself that I would not read into every little thing I felt in my body but it is hard. I am hopping you get your BFP. I hope that everything you are feeling means you are preg.

In the US we have Planned Parent Hood that will give you free tests, Do you have anything like that there?

:dust:

Suz

Oh Suz!!! You are doing exactly what we did........

I was so wrapped up the first month TTC, so the next month I promised I would chill out about it, made out to OH I was taking a break as I was so obsessed that last month.........

But I had every intention of TTC :wink:

And that month I got my BFP, but I kept cool as I didnt want OH to know I had been trying..........so all signs I dismissed, until I had to and knew I had caught and tested

Hello Ladies,

Well last night - I went home from work and was completely completely exhausted. I mean i am a tired person - but this was ridiculous - i couldnt bring myself to do anything!!

My mum popped by and i told her that my boobs were killing me. I told her they were sore all over rather than the general nipple pain i usually have with AF. She asked to look - so i showed her them. I told her i have what look like little blisters on my nipples. She looked and immediately siad that I must be pregantn... said they looked just like hers did when she was pregnant with me and my brother.

Fingers crossed eh?

Also since last night i have had some cramping (not af like) just a kind of pulling "stitch"like feeling in my abdomen... very different feeling. I will have to keep an eye on it.

What do you think?

jilligan said:
Hello Ladies,

Well last night - I went home from work and was completely completely exhausted. I mean i am a tired person - but this was ridiculous - i couldnt bring myself to do anything!!

My mum popped by and i told her that my boobs were killing me. I told her they were sore all over rather than the general nipple pain i usually have with AF. She asked to look - so i showed her them. I told her i have what look like little blisters on my nipples. She looked and immediately siad that I must be pregantn... said they looked just like hers did when she was pregnant with me and my brother.

Fingers crossed eh?

Also since last night i have had some cramping (not af like) just a kind of pulling "stitch"like feeling in my abdomen... very different feeling. I will have to keep an eye on it.

What do you think?

I get that too when im pregnant!!

good luck!

xxx

Problem is ... What I keep being told is AF symptoms are the same as PG symptoms!

Tiring is something I get quite quickly as well as sore boobs - I use to get sore boobs around the time of AF rather than the middle (ish) of my cycle.

No AF is good news though!

I think I would have to put myself out of the guessing though & buy a test even if its means something else that would of costed that price isnt bought this week!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/BnB%20blinkies/24fmrv4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->